VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Model Daughter Remastered [v0.05] [WickedGames]

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes

WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021
You got that right - i understood the same:
1.) D will NOT be for share (sadly, as for full dark corruption path in modeling business, this could be plausible)
Note: personally i would never play such a path - but i see a lot of players likely will do
2.) other NPC probably WILL have kind of sharing ("have their stories") - sounds like they have their lifestyle and maybe fuck others aside MC (fuckbuddies - no love intersts)
3.) Threesome scenes with D and other girls will be an option (no need further explaining)
Yes you understood everything. Also mate, THANKS for review :D

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Like with every story ever told in parts :D But on a side note, only limiting factor is my low end system, well gpu. I hope prices will be going down soon, plus next gen rtx 4060ti seems to be fantastic card. That is also round the corner.
That's why I say that you should try to balance the routes so they are roughly the same length. That's what most multiple-route games do, to avoid the situation where people run into a dead end five minutes in. Not everyone will be so reasonable about it.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
With the amazing intro to this game, got to say this last update was underwhelming.

Agree with others that updating all three routes would have been better, since the love route will understandably be a slower burn. This update felt a bit too slow without the other more aggressive paths as options.

One of the things I raved about this game in my review was the focus on the FD relationship, and how there isn't too much "filler" like other games in this genre. With this update, concerned this game is going down that path. Hannah is cute, but totally uninterested in any of the new characters introduced - they are "unique" looking, but not attractive at all IMO. Most of us are here for the daughter character. Hopefully the next update feels more like the prior ones.

Reactions: Tatsuya25

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
I played it and was gonna give up on it, then I read the review by Balbaar and decided to continue to play it. I'm glad for that and the renders really did get better. Keep up the good work Dev! (y)

WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021
Easter 1.jpg

HAPPY EASTER !
Happy easter everyone, best wishes to you and your families <3
Now to share some news about the game. Update is progressing very fine, so far about 250 new renders are done we are geting there. Now about release plan: I will have something for higher tier patreons this week,. It's continuation of the dark path, and you will get it one week before regular patrons, three weeks before everyone else in the world. Also this dark path is part of this new update, the story will continue in Greece <3
Love you all, Wicked Games.

jjjjj1076701

Sep 20, 2020
View attachment 1762679

HAPPY EASTER !
Happy easter everyone, best wishes to you and your families <3
Now to share some news about the game. Update is progressing very fine, so far about 250 new renders are done we are geting there. Now about release plan: I will have something for higher tier patreons this week,. It's continuation of the dark path, and you will get it one week before regular patrons, three weeks before everyone else in the world. Also this dark path is part of this new update, the story will continue in Greece <3
Love you all, Wicked Games.
Only found this game recently but now that I have played up to the dark choice, I was a bit surprised by how abrupt the change in tone was and honestly thought that it was going to be a game over scenario however, judging by the mention of the dark path suggests that it isn't. Looking forward to seeing how this plays out.

WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021
Only found this game recently but now that I have played up to the dark choice, I was a bit surprised by how abrupt the change in tone was and honestly thought that it was going to be a game over scenario however, judging by the mention of the dark path suggests that it isn't. Looking forward to seeing how this plays out.
If you want to become a higher tier patreon you can continue the dark path now. Starter tier will get it in a week. And if not, it's not a long wait, in three weeks you will get some content for free here on f95zone.

Reactions: White Lamp

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
If you want to become a higher tier patreon you can continue the dark path now. Starter tier will get it in a week. And if not, it's not a long wait, in three weeks you will get some content for free here on f95zone.
Thx for the update!

I DMed you on here a while back but just in case you didn’t see, I am still here if you need help proofreading.

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
Good eye, didn't even see the image title! This is a bold choice by the Dev if he's serious. Not a lot of games out there has that in the story.
I have to agree with you on that tho, yes it's dark but quite original i guess.. let's see..

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
good game so far , is promising , hope he keep updating at least each 3 months ... COME on give us more daughter route r... and maybe one or 2 more but no make so much chars like other games please .. Focus focus ♥ give us more

Reactions: ninjabush
3.80 star(s) 19 Votes