VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Model Daughter Remastered [v0.05] [WickedGames]

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
1. Done
2.Can you maybe help with this ?
3.I will see what I can do about this.
4.Yeah It was maybe stupid Idea on my end. It was to present level of tone of the voice.
5.Hmm you think, I have maybe 30 pet names for my wife :D
6.Music is a nightmare, I wish I could have more control over it for cues ambient sounds and much more. What scene is off for you ?
7.I will try :D
2. Sure! Whenever you need, let me know.

6. Examples:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Graphics are low but Game size is (3 Gigs) big for one Dream Fuck and BJ (Bj Scene is so lowly ) ...+ Tags are not full this means game will be BlueBalling for now :FacePalm:
For Routes Make Seducing route so girl can fall in Love with MC insted of Dark (Dark Make Girl Hate MC) (y)
MC and Daugher Npc are fine (y) hope game gets beter :confused:(y)

Reactions: Aremo and MrTravis

Balbaar

Oct 14, 2017
Also, dudes help the game with some review's, I don't know how current rating describe it. Is it fair or is it better then 3.3 ?
Personally I think it deserves a higher rating than that, so I've decided to add a review of my own. Keep up the good work man.

As I've told you before on discord, I think the quality is clearly there and from the look of it your game is slowly gaining some traction. Now all it takes is a bit of persistence and hopefully your work will soon garner the attention it deserves.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Sorry, the translator didn't help here. But it sounds like you said she won't be shared with other men, only with women, is that it? In my case, sharing with other women, or even her going out alone with other women, I don't see any problems.
You got that right - i understood the same:
1.) D will NOT be for share (sadly, as for full dark corruption path in modeling business, this could be plausible)
Note: personally i would never play such a path - but i see a lot of players likely will do
2.) other NPC probably WILL have kind of sharing ("have their stories") - sounds like they have their lifestyle and maybe fuck others aside MC (fuckbuddies - no love intersts)
3.) Threesome scenes with D and other girls will be an option (no need further explaining)

Garatempus2

Aug 18, 2018
Also, dudes help the game with some review's, I don't know how current rating describe it. Is it fair or is it better then 3.3 ?
For me personally there is realy nothing to review to be honest.
I always download the new version, click start, and then the first real option returns me to main menu, saying there is no romantic path yet. The game has like 5 minutes of playtime, if you are not interested in the pervy path.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
For me personally there is realy nothing to review to be honest.
I always download the new version, click start, and then the first real option returns me to main menu, saying there is no romantic path yet. The game has like 5 minutes of playtime, if you are not interested in the pervy path.
there is a romance path - just not right from the start (no romance choice THERE at that point) - you need to make that one decision and then you play the rest romantic. I know, it's a bit confusing, and maybe the dev's note over there is more than misleading. After that point you can make all following choices more "the romantic" way.

Garatempus2

Aug 18, 2018
there is a romance path - just not right from the start (no romance choice THERE at that point) - you need to make that one decision and then you play the rest romantic. I know, it's a bit confusing, and maybe the dev's note over there is more than misleading. After that point you can make all following choices more "the romantic" way.
Well thats not exactly true. Following five options (except one when I happen to chose correctly) also returned me to main menu. I will wait till the game offers full path selection from a start, so I can enjoy it to the fullest. Right now it's "Guess Where The Loose End Hides" the game.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Well thats not exactly true. Following five options (except one when I happen to chose correctly) also returned me to main menu. I will wait till the game offers full path selection from a start, so I can enjoy it to the fullest. Right now it's "Guess Where The Loose End Hides" the game.
you are absolutely right - for the deep dark corruption path for example the whole end of the update isn't ingame so far (among others).
For those who want a full free-on-choices-game it's probably the best to wait. That's what we talked about in our recommendations.
I just answered your statement about having just few minutes of content (simply missing "depending of your choices").
I had about 30-45 minutes of gameplay whilst NOT being on perv path - i played some kind of balanced path.

throd33

May 15, 2018
Is the scene with Valentina an hommage to Banshee? Even the music sounds similar to the first scene when he gets released from prison and bang the barmaid

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
BTW, a quick fix for those that don't want Daddydy lines or if you chose something like friend, then it won't be frienddy. Just unzip and place in game subfolder, overwrite when asked.

Reactions: WickedGames

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
If this is "Remastered", how bad was it before? Looks like I'm playing on my Gameboy Color.
Only the "romantic route" is done (after skimming this post), except to stay on it we have to choose the perv option rather than romance. Maybe my skimming made me misunderstand?

Story is interesting but everything else? Not so much...

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
If this is "Remastered", how bad was it before? Looks like I'm playing on my Gameboy Color.
Only the "romantic route" is done (after skimming this post), except to stay on it we have to choose the perv option rather than romance. Maybe my skimming made me misunderstand?

Story is interesting but everything else? Not so much...
He redid all the original renders to newer daz assets. The original looked like the Sims graphic wise. So with a little help from others he was able to use daz properly and started over on his renders making a huge improvement over the original first release.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Don't feel like fixing all of them but there are so many cases where a side female character is shown as the name of the main female character, then the next time they speak, it is with their correct name. For example, I named my "daughter", Alanna(my middle name is Alan, yes I want to fuck myself) but I was talking to my coworker, back to back screens below...

screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png

Also, so many grammar/spelling/syntax mistakes. I read where this is the dev's first game, so I can cut them some slack but they need to get a proofreader or at least some beta testers, especially if they plan to monetize this and future games.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Not bad overall, i like the daughter and her model is really good.
Curious how the story will proceed.
But the MC is too much of a creep and behaves way too much like a horny teenager, not really good for a romance path.
Also i think the appeal of a mature MC is that he doesn't behaves like a teenager...i think toning it down a bit would beneficial for the MC.

As for other characters like Hanna, i truly hope we get a choice to avoid/reject her going forwards.
If she is fucking her brother nice for her and it can be used to make the daughter more open towards incest, but as a LI no thanks, even less on romance path.

Reactions: moonshadow

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
My Model Daughter - Spicy Edition
I made over a thousand edits for spelling, grammar, punctuation, etc.

There are many more lines of dialog, both external and internal.

Removed the "dy" added to the MC's relationship with the daughter. The "dy" works if you're her Dad (Daddy), but does't work if you're her Daddy (Daddydy). Just start off with Daddy, it works better in the dialog I've added. ;)

Since this is going to be a taboo VN, might as well make it even more interesting when you enter your daughter's age. Her age also shows up in other characters' dialog.

Place the attached file in the Mymodeldaughter-0.01-pc folder and extract, overwriting when prompted.

DO NOT USE THIS WITH A WALKTHROUGH MOD. The choices are so easy, you don't really need a MOD for that.

Let me know what you think!

Enjoy!
Does it work on later versions? or is it strictly 0.1?

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes