VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Model Daughter Remastered [v0.05] [WickedGames]

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Anyone know if the taboo mod works with version 0.04?
why would you even need taboo mod? what's the benefit?
Can she be more than your daughter? (just enter that relationship at start)

If you want to rename characters and also EDIT text on the fly (automaticially replace Text shown on screen without changing the files), then simply use the non-invasive URM (universal renpy mod) which will work for every renpy game (also you can cheat/edit any variables there).
That Mod will even replace ANY given String by your choice in screen-text, and sometimes you can even see rate of value changing on choices. i use that mod on every renpy game myself.
It's non-invasive, so you always can just delete the mod files and you have your origin game back.

To activate URM ingame, hit ALT + M - for further detailed instructions how to use every feature, you may search this forum for URM, but for the most part it's self-explaining (like search for variable names, search for values, pin variables for easy re-use etc etc)

IMHO by far the most universal and useful mod at all for any RenPy game !!!

Last edited:

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Hmm ... seems the dev is a fan of MrDots - lol .....
Not only he got a blowjob scene with Dee on laptop screen, also Lucas (the Asshole) fom Dot's universe is to meet as douche at airport :ROFLMAO:

delacroix2

Nov 19, 2020
I liked the relationship between the MC and his "roommate"...lol, I guess she's the unique LI, right?. If randoms girls are LI it'd be almost NTR ... Dialogues with Valentina and Hanna proves it , he finds exciting that Hanna's brother kisses her....
Tip, if you make a romantic route and Hanna appears ..... the game wouldn't be romance anymore. Bye , thanks.

Reactions: Vasy

LegacyUser

Author
Sep 11, 2018
Don't agree with the "as it should".
There are games around where you play the dad and have the choice to
1. watch your daughter grow into a beautiful woman, and guide her along the line where possible, and
2. have a relationship with someone of your own age at the same time

May be weird, but I like those games :)
And they definitely have the right to be on this site too
I agree with this. The player is the focus of any game and if a game wants to be successful it should try and cater to as much as possible. You can never cater to everyone but a broad base will net you more support and followers in general. Just my opinion.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
My Model Daughter Remastered [v0.04] [WickedGames] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,99 GB / 415 MB - MyModelX-0.4-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,96 GB / 381 MB - MyModelX-0.4-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
ORIGINAL files 2.5 gb s or so ? what is this , full story or so ? -.- or 8 k each render ? ... lets see

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Don't agree with the "as it should".
There are games around where you play the dad and have the choice to
1. watch your daughter grow into a beautiful woman, and guide her along the line where possible, and
2. have a relationship with someone of your own age at the same time

May be weird, but I like those games :)
And they definitely have the right to be on this site too
I'm curious at what game you're referencing since I've never encounter those games. Especially when the father and daughter are the main characters of the game like this one.

By the way, its cool if you like those type of games and you're not weird. And I never said that those type of games shouldn't be on this site. I'm just saying that non incest content would come up here and there (like on this update) but the developer shouldn't go out of his way to rewrite a whole new path and alter his initial vision for non incest fans. The dev's time is finite after all.

But hey, if you and other folks really want it, then I'd say all of you go and subscribe to his patreon and message him through there. If enough people pay him to do that route then maybe he'll do a poll.

Reactions: Waldo666

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
WickedGames

Played the update and enjoyed it a lot. Here are a few things I think that needs some improvement and tweaking:

1. Add VN tag onto the game so it pops out more. Without it people might think its sandbox and avoid since sandbox are often times very grindy. See the red VN tag beow.
1648359504444.png

2. Grammar is better (6.5/10) but still could be better.

3. Text background can sometimes be too big. I would recommend add an opacity option so players can adjust darkness of text box.

4. Text sizes should be consistent. I do like when it changes to fit the scene but not consecutively for like 10 dialogues in a row.

5. The pet names I believe should be consistent as well. (babe/princess) If that is not on purpose then maybe even let the players decide on what the pet name should be.

6. Music choices and render quality are mostly great but there are a few renders (in a row) and music choice that are super out of place. I would be more careful with that. during the review stage and try to make it consistent.

7. Make signature pictures so fans can have it added onto their comments. That way, whenever they comment on other threads it can advertise your game.

Keep up the great work!

Last edited:
Reactions: Balbaar

Exanadae

Dec 19, 2018
Can't help but think the dev is digging themself in a hole with all the plot branches. There's half a dozen different "this bit isn't done yet" conversation choices in the game already, and as far as I can tell at least three of them are supposed to be major divergances.

Branching plots need to be carefully planned so that most of the script is the same whatever branch you're on, or you end up writing three different games and every release all the players complain that their branch didn't get enough content.

WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021
Hmm ... seems the dev is a fan of MrDots - lol .....
Not only he got a blowjob scene with Dee on laptop screen, also Lucas (the Asshole) fom Dot's universe is to meet as douche at airport :ROFLMAO:
Hahahaha yes. His game was the first game I ever played and this was little homage to his work . Also yes any douche character should be named Lucas.
But to every Lucas in the world: I'm sorry guys, it's nothing personal :D

Reactions: Hyperserver

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I'm going to ask a question, but I'll leave it as a spoiler, there are people who get annoyed when we talk about the game they like.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just saying that Dad in DMD is NOT "a cuckold and enjoying watching his daughter fuck with others". One scene does not make a cuckold (sharing is not even cuckolding either - but that's another topic).
Aside that fact:
Have you even played MMD on dark corruption path? You think THAT is better to treat your daughter than sharing in DMD?
Well - you now will say "You don't have to play the dark corruption path, just stay on the romance path", and you are right - same i can say "If you don't like to share Dee in DMD (i don't like that path myself either - just saying), then just stay away from that option. You are not forced to play it that way.
You can't judge a dev for your OWN decisions in a game ..... well - technicially you can actually, but that makes you a douche then, if you do.

Last edited:

WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021
Can't help but think the dev is digging themself in a hole with all the plot branches. There's half a dozen different "this bit isn't done yet" conversation choices in the game already, and as far as I can tell at least three of them are supposed to be major divergances.

Branching plots need to be carefully planned so that most of the script is the same whatever branch you're on, or you end up writing three different games and every release all the players complain that their branch didn't get enough content.
LegacyUser

You both have similar observations. And to answer you both ATM path game takes are voted on Patreon. But in the future this will change. ATM I am working on very slow systems with gtx 960 and updates like 0.4 are the absolute maximum I can provide ATM. But when gpu prices drop closer to there msrp, I will upgrade to something like rtx 3060ti or maybe even 4060ti because I hear a release is close for this next generation. When that happens, I think I will log not 700 new renders, but something closer to 3000 with animations. This leave room for other paths to be done.

WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021
WickedGames

Played the update and enjoyed it a lot. Here are a few things I think that needs some improvement and tweaking:

Thanks, I am glad you like the update.

And to answer on your notes.

1. Add VN tag onto the game so it pops out more. Without it people might think its sandbox and avoid since sandbox are often times very grindy. See the red VN tag beow.
View attachment 1724803

2. Grammar is better (6.5/10) but still could be better.

3. Text background can sometimes be too big. I would recommend add an opacity option so players can adjust darkness of text box.

4. Text sizes should be consistent. I do like when it changes to fit the scene but not consecutively for like 10 dialogues in a row.

5. The pet names I believe should be consistent as well. (babe/princess) If that is not on purpose then maybe even let the players decide on what the pet name should be.

6. Music choices and render quality are mostly great but there are a few renders (in a row) and music choice that are super out of place. I would be more careful with that. during the review stage and try to make it consistent.

7. Make signature pictures so fans can have it added onto their comments. That way, whenever they comment on other threads it can advertise your game.

Keep up the great work!
1. Done
2.Can you maybe help with this ?
3.I will see what I can do about this.
4.Yeah It was maybe stupid Idea on my end. It was to present level of tone of the voice.
5.Hmm you think, I have maybe 30 pet names for my wife :D
6.Music is a nightmare, I wish I could have more control over it for cues ambient sounds and much more. What scene is off for you ?
7.I will try :D

WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021
Also, dudes help the game with some review's, I don't know how current rating describe it. Is it fair or is it better then 3.3 ?

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
5.Hmm you think, I have maybe 30 pet names for my wife :D
You lucker - some people don't even have a wife to use a single pet name :ROFLMAO:
I call mine simply "my orchid"...
She thinks because of her beauty, but i think because she can be "expensive" (shopping) ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: lordfridge9
3.80 star(s) 19 Votes