VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Model Daughter Remastered [v0.05] [WickedGames]

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Friends new update is up on Patreon. The update will be fee for everyone in two weeks. I'm sorry you have to wait, but I have to give some worth to my patreons. Tbh I can't wait to share new version with this beautiful community.
No problem! Glad to see it’s being updated! Care to share how many renders, animations, and texts for this update?

WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021
No problem! Glad to see it’s being updated! Care to share how many renders, animations, and texts for this update?
More then 700 renders, atm I can't do animation because I am on gtx 960, but there is one sex scene that looks kinda animated. Also text lines prob about 2300 lines maybe more.

Reactions: White Lamp

WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021
he will in 2 weeks
Sorry guy's I would like to share it now, but I also want to make something out of it, and I do that with Patreon. I have to give people some incentive to join and stay. But tbh I am dying to share it with you all, I would like nothing better than to hear your impressions. Maybe join, I try to give good value to my patreons, I suport even patreons that left me because I value any kind of support.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
WickedGames

You should do that poll on here as well. Many people can't afford to become patreons but you should not ignore their voice by no letting them be able to vote as well. The other option would be to make the poll public on patreon. Just a suggestion but with only a few patreons like you have now you wont get a proper opinion on what you should do according to those that enjoy your game.

WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021
WickedGames

You should do that poll on here as well. Many people can't afford to become patreons but you should not ignore their voice by no letting them be able to vote as well. The other option would be to make the poll public on patreon. Just a suggestion but with only a few patreons like you have now you wont get a proper opinion on what you should do according to those that enjoy your game.
How could they vote on something they didn't play? In two weeks this will make sense when update is free for everyone, but I don't want to waste two weeks waiting. Also, all this will be in the game at one point. Voting is for what will to come first. But thanks for suggestion mate.

Reactions: White Lamp

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
How could they vote on something they didn't play? In two weeks this will make sense when update is free for everyone, but I don't want to waste two weeks waiting. Also, all this will be in the game at one point. Voting is for what will to come first. But thanks for suggestion mate.
Taking this into context this would mean to most people how future content would be worked on and what path is preferred. So reading this I and most others would assume this is not for current content.
We vote for
1.continue the story
2.Explore dark path
3.Mix of two (cost of this path is shorter game time for set paths)
Now taking this into context again after what the dark path was getting to is something you will most likely get flack from after playing both in the last release I wont be going back to the dark path as that is something I do not like personally and know girls it has happened to in RL and its horrible.

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021
Taking this into context this would mean to most people how future content would be worked on and what path is preferred. So reading this I and most others would assume this is not for current content.
We vote for
1.continue the story
2.Explore dark path
Now taking this into context again after what the dark path was getting to is something you will most likely get flack from after playing both in the last release I wont be going back to the dark path as that is something I do not like personally and know girls it has happened to in RL and its horrible.
Don't worry friend from the look of the poll on patreon, we will continue the path I originally planed for the story. So romance with a bit of coruption. Maybe it's still early to say but It looks like that.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
We vote for
1.continue the story
2.Explore dark path
I was actually looking forward to the Dark Path, but would have played both. I agree some would be annoyed by discontinuing that path altogether after telling players they would have that option in the last update.
Don't worry friend from the look of the poll on patreon, we will continue the path I originally planed for the story. So romance with a bit of coruption. Maybe it's still early to say but It looks like that.
Well, at least you answered him instead of ignoring the question, as you did mine. Btw his idea about a public poll is quite common for smart devs to do, as it allows people to see the direction you are going and helps them decide whether to support your game - of course you've ignored every other piece of advice I've given you, so why start listening now :LOL:

WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021
I was actually looking forward to the Dark Path, but would have played both. I agree some would be annoyed by discontinuing that path altogether after telling players they would have that option in the last update.

Well, at least you answered him instead of ignoring the question, as you did mine. Btw his idea about a public poll is quite common for smart devs to do, as it allows people to see the direction you are going and helps them decide whether to support your game - of course you've ignored every other piece of advice I've given you, so why start listening now :LOL:
Nah mate, when did I ever say I will discontinue dark path. I said It will come either sooner or later and that depends on poll.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Personally I think that keeping paths balanced is by far the better solution. If you do e.g. the good path first and don't get around to the dark for a year or so, people who wanted the dark and aren't interested in the good are unlikely to follow the game for that long. And vice-versa. If both are balanced though, people who are into either route will stay engaged.

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Doing polls on here can be a bad idea if you’re not careful. The taste of people on this site does not necessarily match up with people that actually pay. If you do end up making a poll on here, take it with a huge grain of salt if it doesn’t match with your patreon poll.

A better way you can utilize the polls here is build on the results of patreon poll.
For example, patreon decides on a route they want to see more of. The follow up poll (now shared on here and patreon) can be different events or kinks related to that route.

At the end of the day, it’s your game and it should for the most part follow your vision. I would advise not give too much creative power up to fans. (At least to the non payers)

Mikzael

Mar 19, 2022
Hello everyone, im new on this forum, the only reason I joined was to ask about the status for this game... I recently played what it seems to be v0.3 which ends with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and was wondering if there is any more of this game I can play.

Is there a newer version or second part I can play?

...aaand if i might say, Congratulations to the developer for an awesome game!

WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021
Hello everyone, im new on this forum, the only reason I joined was to ask about the status for this game... I recently played what it seems to be v0.3 which ends with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and was wondering if there is any more of this game I can play.

Is there a newer version or second part I can play?

...aaand if i might say, Congratulations to the developer for an awesome game!
For now new update is only on patreon. Thanks man :)

WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021
Doing polls on here can be a bad idea if you’re not careful. The taste of people on this site does not necessarily match up with people that actually pay. If you do end up making a poll on here, take it with a huge grain of salt if it doesn’t match with your patreon poll.

A better way you can utilize the polls here is build on the results of patreon poll.
For example, patreon decides on a route they want to see more of. The follow up poll (now shared on here and patreon) can be different events or kinks related to that route.

At the end of the day, it’s your game and it should for the most part follow your vision. I would advise not give too much creative power up to fans. (At least to the non payers)
I agree in the end everyone will want something different, but in all honesty, it's a minor thing because main story will be very good and every other path will be bonus to cool story.

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes