VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Model Daughter Remastered [v0.05] [WickedGames]

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes

WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021
New game mechanic: Interactive world of dreams and what if.

This is the new world of memories. MC will be able to live out and most importantly change some memories from the past. Every memory will take big effect on this young version of the D, and with every change you will get the opportunity to create loli girl of your dreams.I will explain dream world in greater detail on my Patreon page.

dream5.png

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
WickedGames Man the quality of your renders just keeps improving! The latest ones look so clean and crisp. Definitely one of the best I've seen in any game.

I know you said you spent 5months already and yes that's a lot of time. But I guarantee you that had you started posting the game 5 months ago with this render quality AND clean grammar you would EASILY have over 100+ patreon by now. I can kind of remember your game 5 months ago and the game now vs then is worlds apart.

You have a special talent here and it would be truly wasteful if you gave up early.

btw, is the game going to be reworked to look like the last 2 renders you posted? Because the color crispness and quality is another level to current game renders.

PS. I think this page can benefit from adding more tags. Here are some helpful rules to help you properly tag: https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2021-05-02.10394/

Last edited:

WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021
wizgset I hope it will turn out like that, also don't worry about the game I will give it more time.
About renders getting better, I agree I was very new with Daz3D when starting, now I picked up a lot of tricks and things I can do to make work easier for my gpu. God I can only imagine what could I do with something like rtx3070 :D Also about re-working early parts of the game, it's definitely a option why not, but only down the line for now because I want to continue the story and I don't want updates to suffer because of rework. All in all I hope this game have a future.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
I think you have done a great job with the improvements considering the system you have. is you were closer to me i would be more then happy to give you my old 1070 founders edition. its just sitting in a box in my closet right now. only photo i have of it outside the pc. I was going to give it to my son in law but it wont fit in his stupid walmart pc. 1642821139760.png

Reactions: save8lot

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Hey man! Saw on patreon that an update is coming next week ish, can’t wait!

I also hope you found someone to proofread the script. Bad grammar can tank the game no matter how good everything else is. Just look at badly dubbed movies for instance.

if you haven’t found anyone yet I will again extend my service, free of charge to help out.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Stumbled on this VN after a mention of it elsewhere. Very nice start. The daughter is very attractive. Music works well with the scenes. A little more side action would be good, but all in all worth watching. Looking forward to the next update.

WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021
Friends new update is up on Patreon. The update will be fee for everyone in two weeks. I'm sorry you have to wait, but I have to give some worth to my patreons. Tbh I can't wait to share new version with this beautiful community.

WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021
Stumbled on this VN after a mention of it elsewhere. Very nice start. The daughter is very attractive. Music works well with the scenes. A little more side action would be good, but all in all worth watching. Looking forward to the next update.
Thanks mate.

Hornyman2

Feb 13, 2021
Friends new update is up on Patreon. The update will be fee for everyone in two weeks. I'm sorry you have to wait, but I have to give some worth to my patreons. Tbh I can't wait to share new version with this beautiful community.
share please please

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes