VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Model Daughter Remastered [v0.05] [WickedGames]

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes
Jun 15, 2017
Sucks that the dark corruption route wasn't continued with this update and will probably be left on the backburner for a while because people seem to be voting for the romance route more. However I did read a post from the dev saying that the reason he's holding these votes is because his current graphics card isn't good enough to release updates with good content for multiple paths at the same time. So I guess this means when the dev is able to upgrade his graphics card he'll start adding more content to the other paths and not just the romance path, or at least I hope this is the case because I was really excited after the last update to play more of the dark corruption path. Anyway the game still looks good and if the dev starts adding content to the other paths as well then I can see this game only getting better from here.

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
He redid all the original renders to newer daz assets. The original looked like the Sims graphic wise. So with a little help from others he was able to use daz properly and started over on his renders making a huge improvement over the original first release.
it was sims 4 and honestly, I'm not sure if it is actually better DAZ is just so meh. also, S4 would have been much better for animations DAZ animations almost always look like ass.

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
At the airport when PC looks over to the book store area

Make YOU'RE trip exciting.

Please no.. It's "your"

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
ok, I LOVE this game. Please DEV work hard on the new corruption path, I'll love to see the D. kinky change becoming
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of:

My Model Daughter Remastered [v0.04]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of My Model Daughter Remastered [v0.04]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan My Model Daughter Remastered [v0.04]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Here is the Italian translation
of My Model Daughter Remastered [v0.03]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan My Model Daughter Remastered [v0.03]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

NEW UPDATE Italian translation

Version: 0.04

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
whats the best way to input for the relationships so it doesnt sound too weird for the most part?
i assume its daughter for the main LI going by the name.. but for MC? dad, daddy, father?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
whats the best way to input for the relationships so it doesnt sound too weird for the most part?
i assume its daughter for the main LI going by the name.. but for MC? dad, daddy, father?
'Dad'. IIRC nothing else will fit because at some points the game appends 'dy' to it to make 'daddy'. So 'father' and 'daddy' give you 'fatherdy' and 'daddydy'.

WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021
My Model Daughter Remastered [v0.04] [WickedGames] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,99 GB / 415 MB - MyModelX-0.4-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,96 GB / 381 MB - MyModelX-0.4-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -
Thanks for your work on this repack, I appreciate it. :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: "CJ"

WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021
You lucker - some people don't even have a wife to use a single pet name :ROFLMAO:
I call mine simply "my orchid"...
She thinks because of her beauty, but i think because she can be "expensive" (shopping) ;)
Hahahaha I share your pain my man (Talk about "expensive")
Also, I will share some pet names in my language:
*Mazica, Srce, Buljavice, Cvrle, Bebo, Guzo and so on..."*

WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021
Well thats not exactly true. Following five options (except one when I happen to chose correctly) also returned me to main menu. I will wait till the game offers full path selection from a start, so I can enjoy it to the fullest. Right now it's "Guess Where The Loose End Hides" the game.
Like with every story ever told in parts :D But on a side note, only limiting factor is my low end system, well gpu. I hope prices will be going down soon, plus next gen rtx 4060ti seems to be fantastic card. That is also round the corner.

Reactions: Garatempus2

WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021
Graphics are low but Game size is (3 Gigs) big for one Dream Fuck and BJ (Bj Scene is so lowly ) ...+ Tags are not full this means game will be BlueBalling for now :FacePalm:
For Routes Make Seducing route so girl can fall in Love with MC insted of Dark (Dark Make Girl Hate MC) (y)
MC and Daugher Npc are fine (y) hope game gets beter :confused:(y)
I don't want for this to sound like an excuse, but I am learning and yes this is my first game. But if anything I am persistent, so I will work to forge my skills. Also ATM I am working on gtx 960 and I don't know how many times Daz crashed on me, because of vram 2gb.

For example, for one render I have to render D and MC and in another background, then combine everything in photoshop. When there is more characters I have to do three or four runs. So for one render sometimes I have to waste an hour or even more.

WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021
Personally I think it deserves a higher rating than that, so I've decided to add a review of my own. Keep up the good work man.

As I've told you before on discord, I think the quality is clearly there and from the look of it your game is slowly gaining some traction. Now all it takes is a bit of persistence and hopefully your work will soon garner the attention it deserves.
Thanks for review friend :D

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes