VN Ren'Py Completed My Mom's Secret [Alpha/Prerelease] [Dumb Koala & Lain]

4.00 star(s) 9 Votes

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
just letting people know that this is very short and not really a game and wasn't supposed to be released like this but it got leaked and posted anyways. so no hate pls. :)
That would explain why there was no choices I could find in there. Not complaining, just surprised me. Thought I may have overlooked something, why I came to the comments, see if there was an explanation, but if this was supposed to be a start for a game, was very nicely made, and would like to see more of these, specially this one and Betflix. Thank you for these, and hoping to see more from you and Dumb Koala.

bigfootjr

Apr 1, 2018
the art is really very well made,

but the game also has the cringiest writing i've ever read in my life. seriously. how can anyone write this and not cringe themself to oblivion.

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
uuuhhh...

:oops:

dayum....

As a mom-daughter incest fan....

epic.gif

just... includes all the story-building I need as a fan of the genre and does it WELL visually in such a tiny package! Holy CRAP!

Can't praise it enough... Lain I know... and it satisfies...

Grab it before it gone... hehe

(y)

devilkirby

Donor
Sep 18, 2017
These are first "Vam game" that i see. Well, the artist easily can use Reshade for great look improvment

Sep 16, 2019
The mom's freckles look very nice, but the girl's don't look realistic at all. Almost as if the characters were drawn by different people. Also, why is the girl's tongue brown? o_O
Yeah, same thought. Not knocking but I initially thought she had acne and bad blackheads. Didn't really detract from being a good VN still.

4.00 star(s) 9 Votes