Zyro

May 27, 2017
Alright broskis hit me.

How's the poetry in this, is it at least playable and doesn't break a bunch of scripts?

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Seriously pk2000, I have nothing against you personally. But the way you're just putting these games through google-fu and shitting out not even half assed translations. It's really getting annoying now. For fuck sake admins give us a MTL tag!!!!!!!!! I checked the planned features thread from A YEAR AGO and they mentioned MTL tag being added. A YEAR AGO! I'm not a programmer but come on it can't be that hard right?
And as usual Silentce coming in with the fixes the "translator" should have done in the first place.
Keep being awesome Silentce.

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
Seriously pk2000, I have nothing against you personally. But the way you're just putting these games through google-fu and shitting out not even half assed translations. It's really getting annoying now. For fuck sake admins give us a MTL tag!!!!!!!!!
And as usual Silentce coming in with the fixes the "translator" should have done in the first place.
Keep being awesome Silentce.
Easy peasy -> You see my name in the MTL -> you simple ignore it

As for fixes.... none of my MTL's is broken.... So Silentce fixed nothing.
The only exception was
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-virtua...life-final-bon-no-strategy.78587/post-5471057
were I needed testers.

And if you want edited MTL's no-one is stoping you to edit them yourself.

Last edited:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Easy peasy -> You see my name in the MTL -> you simple ignore it

As for fixes.... none of my MTL's are broken.... So Silentce fixed nothing.
The only exception was
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-virtua...life-final-bon-no-strategy.78587/post-5471057
were I needed testers.

And if you want edited MTL's no-one is stoping you to edit them yourself.
Text overflow is technically an error as having your text run off the screen is not only ugly and very unprofessional looking it is very easy to avoid and fix. There is literally no reason to not enable word wrap. You do you but at the very least any MTL or game translation where you aren't manually ensuring all the text maintain the character cap should have the plugin / script enabled. Just my personal opinion.

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
Text overflow is technically an error as having your text run off the screen is not only ugly and very unprofessional looking it is very easy to avoid and fix. There is literally no reason to not enable word wrap. You do you but at the very least any MTL or game where you aren't manually ensuring all the text maintain the character cap should have the plugin / script enabled. Just my personal opinion.
Same is true for automatic word wrapping since it changes the text placement by removing the empty spaces.
Unaligned text is equally both ugly looking and unprofessional. (and I'm saying this as a programmer)
And injecting a plugin in the code https://f95zone.to/threads/rpgmaker-vx-ace-scripts.8952/post-480599 can hardly be considered a fix... just saying

Last edited:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Same is true for automatic word wrapping since it changes the text placement by removing the empty spaces.
Unaligned text is equally both ugly looking and unprofessional. (and I'm saying this as a programmer)
And injecting a plugin in the code https://f95zone.to/threads/rpgmaker-vx-ace-scripts.8952/post-480599 can hardly be considered a fix... just saying

I respectfully disagree. It doesn't matter if you fix a problem with a script or going through the entire game and aligning the text manually, a fix is a fix. Some methods are just more technical (and better quite frankly) then others. The ends justify the means. Doing nothing to correct a problem is just laziness or incompetence when you clearly know how to fix it. You can argue the definition of a fix all you like. The fact remains you ignored a problem and I fixed it :)

I'm sorry if that bruises your ego but don't take it out on me because I offered you a solution. If you don't want people taking matters into their own hands and cleaning up your mess, do it right the first time.

Last edited:

JabFZone

Dec 13, 2017
Is the base game file already translated? If it is, what is the difference between that and the Alternative Edited MTL?

redplauge

Feb 20, 2018
A beautiful housewife name Erina is guided into depravity by her future daughter Marie.

just going by that description i almost want to say corruption tag might be needed. But ill reserve say it needs it until after i play the game some.

I didn't know I needed this, but I did. Please don't be shit, please...
ikr? i can live with crap mtl if the game is still decent.

cool_guy

Oct 20, 2017
can someone summerize a better conjuction of the story so we can cope with whats happening pls like why she needs her to be succubus? how did she return? i can fill these gaps but imight be wrong and making assumptions

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
I respectfully disagree. It doesn't matter if you fix a problem with a script or going through the entire game and aligning the text manually, a fix is a fix. Some methods are just more technical (and better quite frankly) then others. The ends justify the means. Doing nothing to correct a problem is just laziness or incompetence when you clearly know how to fix it. You can argue the definition of a fix all you like. The fact remains you ignored a problem and I fixed it :)

I'm sorry if that bruises your ego but don't take it out on me because I offered you a solution. If you don't want people taking matters into their own hands and cleaning up your mess, do it right the first time.
It does not bruise my ego or anything.
What you are saying would be true if I uploaded the translated game; which I did not.
I only provided the english files (to easily check that the game works) and the translation.tpp with the debug tags (to do whatever you like).
Manually or automatic or plugin wrap texting or correcting google's poetry or even sharing( or not) the game is up to the uploader team and not me.
Bottom line you fixed something that should not be broken in the first place...

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: maeqlin

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
I'm happy to play games that 99.5% were not going to be translated officially even if it's MTL, I'm not going to complain about something that is free AND that I would never have played or even knew about if it had not been uploaded as MTL... just saying

Sheria

Jun 25, 2019
I'll tell right away: I haven't played this game yet. But having already seen the screenshots with the gameplay, you can ask the question: what is "NTR" here? Apparently this refers to the "Netori" genre, and it also means that the female pratagonist will cheat on her husband. I am sure that in this game, as in many with a similar genre, the husband is mentioned only at the very beginning and after that everyone forgets about him, as a result of which the game turns into an ordinary game where orcs and other monsters begin to rape you. I don’t want to offend the feelings of those who like to play as a female pratagonist, but as for me, the genre of "NTR" is said loudly. If we take into account "NTR" from the point of view of the daughter, then it is also strange, what is treason here? Yes, you may be surprised, but I have met many "NTR" where the betrayal came from the mother> daughter, and this is very strange. Is the daughter jealous of the mother? Does she have feelings for her mother? then it already belongs to the lesbian genre, but not to the "NTR". You can shower me with slippers, but for me, calling the genre "NTR" refers to it as "Netorare", I don’t know why, maybe you get more emotions playing as a male pratagonist, but this is just my opinion. In general, I will download this "NTR" game and try it, in order to add at least some idea of it. I hope it will not be an ordinary Ntr-game "off the assembly line", but it will be a good project that will be remembered for many years.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes