fhdls123

Aug 19, 2020
That isn't a bug.

Sex scenes happen in set areas.
Didn't you notice it shows 1-2 frames if enemy approaches you from a side or behind?In latter case she doesn't even kill them but these frames are too fast.Could be set till skipped or at least be longer

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Didn't you notice it shows 1-2 frames if enemy approaches you from a side or behind?In latter case she doesn't even kill them but these frames are too fast.Could be set till skipped or at least be longer
Yes but those aren't sex scenes, the sex scenes happen in set areas.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Is it possible to hide the standing image? It takes up a lot of the screen and almost none of the space right of the character is visible.

Jul 9, 2017
Ok, I actually went to the Japanese version to test it out in case the MTL had broken anything but nope. Even in that one, when the character is approached from the side or the back, there's a .6 second flash of a mildly obscene frame before she hits the enemy. She hits for reduced damage, but if the power difference is big enough, she outright kills her aggressor.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
The translator who translated this shouldn't have bother translating this It's all MTL crap anyways

camper00

Jan 29, 2019
Setup word wrap for the game to ensure text doesn't overflow. Replace my script file here with the one in the game. Should take care of the text overflow issues.
i looked through the thread but could not see anyone else having the same problem, when i try to take the script out of the rar i get a virus warning from windows and the file is deleted, any idea what might have caused this?

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
i looked through the thread but could not see anyone else having the same problem, when i try to take the script out of the rar i get a virus warning from windows and the file is deleted, any idea what might have caused this?
That's just your anti-virus throwing a false positive. Are you by chance using Windows Defender?

Reactions: Silentce

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
It is your AV doing it. the files are clean. See virustotal log below:

Depending on your AV some are more cautious of Javascript files like the script. It is safe, if your AV is deleting it you might need to set an exemption.

TheShining

Nov 15, 2020
Where is the fishing rod tool shop?
I already talked to all the people but I still don't know :c

TheShining

Nov 15, 2020
The branch is on the lower right park where you first see kid marie, you'll see a pervert there, talk to him and you should see a blinking spot there
Thank you very much, I already found it, I don't know why the bright spot didn't appear, that's why I couldn't find it.

NaskeLord123

Jun 8, 2021
I finished the game and had sex with all the NPCs but now she won't let me do anything, am I the only one that happens?: (((

Ícono de validado por la comunidad

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes