CDM

Apr 11, 2018
I like the story of this game a character from the future who somehow came to change the past but I thought it was too short, could have more moments, especially with his daughter

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
I was looking for other games and I found one that the art is very similar to this one. Screenshot_20210323-115809.png
This part reminds a lot that Marie loses her virginity

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
IS this game getting a proper translation or is the MTL really good and there is no need for one?! *cough* as if.
It's been a while since I played it and as far as I can remember I didn't think the translation was so bad but I don't remember if I used the normal or edited version

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
are you reporting? because you only need to press the button there saying that the link is off
Not really reporting, just trying 2 give everyone a notice. ^w^
I'm also sumwat sad dat Zippyshare died because it was my favorite go-to site 4 uploading everything and the DL speed was decent unlike other trashy uploading sites such as Rapidgator or Keep2s. >w>

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
Not really reporting, just trying 2 give everyone a notice. ^w^
I'm also sumwat sad dat Zippyshare died because it was my favorite go-to site 4 uploading everything and the DL speed was decent unlike other trashy uploading sites such as Rapidgator or Keep2s. >w>
I'm glad there are still two links standing I already saved it here in my Google account

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes