rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
Bit of advice for those playing this game:
- Save more often than usual. It hard locks randomly when it fails to generate speech boxes, or the movement controls stop working. Restarting the game fixes the problems.
- Don't worry about healing items, they don't work and aren't necessary.
- If you have someone left to talk to, it's likely you missed the weapons and tool shops in the south center of town. They're the only two buildings you can enter in town regularly.
- I haven't tried, but I don't think there's a fail state anywhere in the game. Very linear
- 2/3 of the way through it just abandons the stat screen in combat scenes and all battles are resolved through sex.
- A full playthrough skimming the dialogue (even with the patch it's not great), takes about 3 hours.

This Game have Gallery Room? 0_0
Yes, once you beat the game, there's a bar that was cutoff from before that you can now access. The gallery is there, not very well organized but it works. You can talk to the daughter to get access to 'agony' rooms, which are premade rooms jammed with enemy spawns.

She look quite familiar...
View attachment 1195740
That was my first take too. It's close enough to give this game a level of 'what-if' feel.

Last edited:

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
I don't know why but the mom and daughter feel like pocchi goya work again , i think it the artstyle or the lining of eyes or somethings......

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh? The game wouldn't let me back in the house after winning, mentioned 'more in the town' but I can't find anything left unflagged. Did I miss something?

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
Oh? The game wouldn't let me back in the house after winning, mentioned 'more in the town' but I can't find anything left unflagged. Did I miss something?
You need to fuck 20 man in combat mode in town or talk and all man in normal "conversation". Unless you were mentioning about gallery room then you need to clear the game

Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020
When a game has fuck status window, I expect that game to have sandbox elements to a certain degree (eg: Sword Princess Cistina, Wife Riruru) which let's you fuck random people without any restriction. This isn't it. It's just story telling. Could have just made VN instead.

Also, is non-consensual NTR totally unavailable? I couldn't find any JRPG ntr game where the fem protag doesn't become a bitch in heat but rather, fucks because she is an airhead, was coerced and forced all the way to end.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
It's percectly understandable.

If you drink a bottle of absinthe and drop a couple of acids.....

Pretty sure you'd know what was going on if you were tripping your tits off.
of course if most hentai made sense, it wouldnt be hentai. No human is stupid enough to get into half of situations hentai girls get into... even those that used shopping bags for gas recently.

• Haha
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
A beautiful housewife name Erina is guided into depravity by her future daughter Marie.

just going by that description i almost want to say corruption tag might be needed. But ill reserve say it needs it until after i play the game some.

ikr? i can live with crap mtl if the game is still decent.
Sadly the game isn't very engaging, and the crappy mtl doesn't help. I don't think a better translation would have made this game more enjoyable though, it just felt way too forced and the ending fell flat on it's face imo.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Reactions: Asia Argento
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes