4.10 star(s) 15 Votes

nyagura

Feb 20, 2018
btw there have scenes from wife's perspective (Haruka's diary, you need to click on right arrow in the recollection menu).

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
You should get the option to go t the Hot spring automatically a couple of days after the start of chapter 5 as she will tell you her husband now will have to go on a business trip every Wednesday, and after you can ask her to travel in with you, what I told you was related to the event to advance, and I was not sure if it was going to work it was just speculations, as I myself was not able to get it yet.
I found out what my problem was. the event NOT automatically happen. you need to be home at 8am on Wednesday. me who always go working in hotel every morning will never trigger this event if I don't know event happen on Wednesday morning.

Reactions: ReanHarem and ramnv

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
Has somebody a savefile? I am stuck at chapter 3, dated her multiple times with over 700 vibe but the event never triggered
I had the same problem - I intentionally held her hand during trash, so it would lower the admiration value from max, then went on a new date which maxed it again. For whatever reason, this triggered the last talk needed to move the event forward.
I’ve been doing that (double date, wine, practice). Are the intimate experiences moments when the two talk during “practice“? I’ve gotten one scene so far where he said ‘I like you’ and she played along. Or are intimate experiences when you get her Chastity bar to zero during “practice“?
I think it's when you've gotten her to play along, after which you get her high enough that you can request sexual actions.

nyagura

Feb 20, 2018
How to decrease chasity in episode 6? Only 2 morning events not enough, what am I missing?

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
what to do in chapter 3? stats are maxed and going to dates are doing nothing
The critical piece is the 3x dialogue options during lunch, with the final one asking the MC if he has a girlfriend. I posted above, but I never got the final one to trigger at max stats, so I held her hand during trash to intentionally lower it by 5, then went on another date and it prompted the final dialogue to move on.

I won't say it's the correct way to get it through, but it is what worked for me.

Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
just wanted to ask, what's the goal of the game in the game in ch 5, just keep doing her and to unlock all the scenes then finally impregnate her when the scenes are unlocked? also, how do i convince her to allow raw unprotected sex?

lastly, can i get more clothes for her? if so, how?

thanks in advance!

PapaSurf

Apr 17, 2020
Bit of a slow start as far as ero content, but it actually works in this case and setting to make it feel more worthwhile when something does happen. Money and stats mechanics are just complicated enough to not feel too boring while also not really holding you back. They present $25k dinners as being a lot but when you have over $1 million in the bank money isn't really a concern.

nyagura

Feb 20, 2018
Does anyone know how to get this memory? Its from chapter 5.
View attachment 2736690
It's Wednesday event. Don't go to hot spring. She will invite you to her house. Ask her to cook, then you can go and have sex with her. (mb you need to have apron from mall, but I'm not sure.)
edit: you need to change her clothes to the apron and then ask her to cook.

yoo bro how can you do bareback sex ?
Go to the hot spring with conditions are in the strategy tip: go to the hot spring with 700 love, 0 chastity, 5 daily sex events (5 different poses in one session including outfits? 5 sex on different date places? idk, mb or just fuck her good in all places). Maybe you also need her high lust and choose all options on the shrine.

Last edited:
Reactions: DonkeyFace23

Achilles21

Mar 14, 2023
how do u actually make her agree to have raw sex? what parameters do i have to meet for her to do it raw? it feels so random when she agrees or not.

DonkeyFace23

May 6, 2019
It's Wednesday event. Don't go to hot spring. She will invite you to her house. Ask her to cook, then you can go and have sex with her. (mb you need to have apron from mall, but I'm not sure.)
Thanks. Just a correction though, it doesn't work if you ask her to cook for you immediately. You have to manually change her clothes to an apron THEN ask her to cook for you.

Reactions: boinut and nyagura
4.10 star(s) 15 Votes