Mooboy2000

Oct 18, 2017
There will be pregnancy sex, yes. Also, I do plan on doing a "My New Family - Season 2" that will play in the future with the tennants once the main game is "finished" :). Same MC, same girls just with tennants :D
OMG I just made an unmanly sound rofl. I am so glad to see this because I'm telling you what, as much as I know all good things must come to an end eventually, I was NOT looking forward to this game's end.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
its odd you would ask about that .. seeing in game she tells you she can use her ears and tail ....
Ahh... Killer7 this is just too much to hope for...can Lucy and the MC get together in a scene where she does use her ears and tail? OMG I don't even believe I am asking this question, but I think it would...might...be something to see.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Ahh... Killer7 this is just too much to hope for...can Lucy and the MC get together in a scene where she does use her ears and tail? OMG I don't even believe I am asking this question, but I think it would...might...be something to see.
Lucy does allow MC to touch her ears .... just not the tail ,, if i remember right

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
I would love to see that as well. Hopefully K7 will be able to render it with honeyselect.

Geoff96

May 28, 2020
Killer7 Just a quick text issue, on Day 2 when the MC asks Sandra "If we just forget for one second that we are half siblings, would you regret kissing me for one second?" after the ... from Sandra she replies "No, I would. And MCName?". Shouldn't this reply be "No I wouldn't."

This is for version 0.11 btw, I'm unsure if this has been fixed in 0.12.

Also, have to say having played a lot of these games recently, this is the first one to actually make me feel for the characters and actually be glad when a new chapter starts rather than it being the end of the game. Kudos!

D

Deleted member 618663

I am gone for a week and a half now I have to read 40 pages. WTF Sorry RL took a fat steaming dump on Me and I come up smelling like roses. GF got hauled to er appendix. There 5 days lost 7 lbs appendix gone. Doc released her to me, I have been taking care of her, she is coming around to Idea of sponge baths( I just like giving them). She didn't Know I owned the shop I work at. She wanted to thank my boss for giving Me time off, I said your welcome the shop is mine.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I am gone for a week and a half now I have to read 40 pages. WTF Sorry RL took a fat steaming dump on Me and I come up smelling like roses. GF got hauled to er appendix. There 5 days lost 7 lbs appendix gone. Doc released her to me, I have been taking care of her, she is coming around to Idea of sponge baths( I just like giving them). She didn't Know I owned the shop I work at. She wanted to thank my boss for giving Me time off, I said your welcome the shop is mine.
Adulting sucks, that's the main reason I love this VN tbh :)

D

Deleted member 618663

Doc was worried about weight 5' 1" 112lb lose 7 that was scary. adulting sucks is right. I broken more bones than care to admit. I thought the lady at the Lingerie shop was call the cops on me. She made the comment what is she 12 No she is 29. 5 foot tall and very petite. I am just glad it happened at her work and she got help. They left her phone purse keys at work. So could not find her. Thanks everyone. Now back to VN

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

CidR

Sep 1, 2019
I thought about this. Interestingly enough, I am kind of hoping that if/when she is pregnant, that she has twins, a boy and a girl, the girl having her traits and the boy not. Seeing Lucy begin to be sad but the mc talk about the fact that she will have a brother to protect her ALL her life since he couldn't be there in the beginning for her...but that's just my take.
Taking wholesomeness to the next level.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mooboy2000

CidR

Sep 1, 2019
View attachment 730996

Another thing I might try out for 0.12 is a animated main menu. But that depends on how much it will impact performance :).
Any way you could also add an option to disable it in the options as well in case it takes a toll on performance?

It won't be to much on the computer, unlike those spicy scenes, but just in case.

Thanks!

CidR

Sep 1, 2019
Got mine taken out the day I was supposed to be celebrating something big XD

CidR

Sep 1, 2019
You should really go to genetics 101 again. If these features were defined by a dominant gene (rather allele), Lucy may have only one copy of those and a child may very well have none. And recessive genes do not simply make the phenotype skip a generation, instead if the MC had one copy of the recessive gene, a child could show the phenotype. If the MC has none, it would depend on the partner of the child (and its children, and grandchildren, ...) whether the phenotype ever appeared again.
Also, there is no measure of advanced phenotypes or anything. Genes are just what they are. Dominant or recessive (or co-dominant, or incompletely dominant), that is mostly just random. Many generations of evolution are required for better phenotypes to spread over a population and even then other phenotypes may still exist.
And all of this was just the very simplified version. Phenotypes, especially complex ones as tails and ears, are not usually defined by single genes/alleles, but by a complex interaction of many of those. Also, dominance is not a trait of an allele, but rather the relation between two different alleles and an allele that is dominant to some allele may be recessive (or co-dominant, or incompletely dominant) to some different allele. tl;dr It's complicated, it really is.
It was either maths or bio, I needed the maths so I couldn't take the bio. My other subjects were chem and physics XD

Sorry if I got it wrong, which looks like I did, its been a while.

CidR

Sep 1, 2019
Ah Lucy. I think Killer7 is the only one that can answer that. I personally dont see her cat features as physical. It is an interpretation of her mental state.
Dude, that doesn't work at all unless she has some sort of super power that can go into our minds and change our perspectives. Not just limited to that but also our senses like touch, hear, smell etc.

CidR

Sep 1, 2019
i wanna say i love ya for that .. but that would sound kinda weird ... i like ya alot tho :ROFLMAO:
Everything sounded weird to me after one of the characters (forgot who it was), pointed out that the MC was dating 7 people... all of which were related...

• Haha
Reactions: lunar517

CidR

Sep 1, 2019
OMG I just made an unmanly sound rofl. I am so glad to see this because I'm telling you what, as much as I know all good things must come to an end eventually, I was NOT looking forward to this game's end.
I guess K7 could make a chapter 2, this time from the perspective of one of the kids or something later on in life?

Where Sandra and the MC are the parents?

Now wouldn't that be something.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes