dovalacky

Nov 13, 2019
Just a heads up: In order to get Lucy in 0.8 you have to be in a relationship with Sandra as well ( so she sleeps with you etc ). Since Sandra is the harem enabler and the harem route is the current main route you can't have Lucy without Sandra ( same goes for Maddie for example ). So in order to get all the younger household girls ( Alice, Lucy, Maddie ) you have to be on Sandras route.
I'll take another try at it but I keep ending up on a non Sandra route when I try to avoid the inflatable beach balls. Was sure I chose all the first options for her.

D

Deleted member 2482011

Ahh... Killer7 this is just too much to hope for...can Lucy and the MC get together in a scene where she does use her ears and tail? OMG I don't even believe I am asking this question, but I think it would...might...be something to see.
I keep waiting to get a "tailjob"... :love:

Reactions: Mooboy2000

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I'll take another try at it but I keep ending up on a non Sandra route when I try to avoid the inflatable beach balls. Was sure I chose all the first options for her.
Hm, you could tray lains walkthrough mod, that will give you always the right choice. But if you always take the top option then you will automatically end up with Sandra at some point.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
You HAVE to be nice to becca to begin with to get sandra. Later you can cut her out. But you have to forgive her etc at the beginning until Sandra's first kiss, if I remember right. Cause i messed up and did that and lost sandra on a new play through

Reactions: Killer7

dovalacky

Nov 13, 2019
You HAVE to be nice to becca to begin with to get sandra. Later you can cut her out. But you have to forgive her etc at the beginning until Sandra's first kiss, if I remember right. Cause i messed up and did that and lost sandra on a new play through
OK, thats where things went wrong, I was unforgiving from start. I'm now in some weird bugged route where it sometimes thinks I have a relationship with Lucy but not always and keeps referring to events I seem to have missed. Plus just got a message about not pursuing a relationship with Alice even tho I had chosen the nice options.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
OK, thats where things went wrong, I was unforgiving from start. I'm now in some weird bugged route where it sometimes thinks I have a relationship with Lucy but not always and keeps referring to events I seem to have missed. Plus just got a message about not pursuing a relationship with Alice even tho I had chosen the nice options.
Yeah, this tend to happen sometimes because a flag check is not really working. Alice is the same as Lucy, you need Sandra to get her. The intro explains this, at the moment the love route that leads you into having a harem is the route that gets the most content. You can pick the girls after Sandra, but Sandra is mandatory.

Reactions: L30

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Wow, weird. On them I have no clue. But good luck and atleast you have Sandra now :)

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
There will be pregnancy sex, yes. Also, I do plan on doing a "My New Family - Season 2" that will play in the future with the tennants once the main game is "finished" :). Same MC, same girls just with tennants :D
NICE!!!!!! Just wondering will our choices in this game affect the new one or will it go with default choices?

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
There will probably be a "true ending" and the season 2 would be based on that ending. My guess is that the harem path would lead to the true ending.
Yeah, that would be the easiest way, and I hope it is the way Killer goes with, but it could also be the case that you make a final save game that is called in the next one, which would be a lot more work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

Jerecapra

Mar 24, 2020
Yeah, that would be the easiest way, and I hope it is the way Killer goes with, but it could also be the case that you make a final save game that is called in the next one, which would be a lot more work.
Yeah, but just going with the banner, there are (at least) 10 different women that you could end up with. Taking into account every possibility would be literally impossible. If my math is correct, this would be something like 2^10 - 1, which is around 1000 different possibilities. So the most straight forward thing to do would probably be to just follow the harem-all-the-way path.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
A MNF2 beginning will probably be just the harem ending in the end, with every main girl pregnant etc :).

Oh by the way, tomorrow ( the 18th ) at 18:00 CEST ( that's 6pm CEST ) you will get a few teasers for 0.12. I'm a bit behind work at the moment because the week hasn't been the greatest mentally but at least you'll get them this week:).

Last edited:

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
A MNF2 beginning will probably be just the harem ending in the end, with every main girl pregnant etc :).

Oh by the way, tomorrow ( the 18th ) at 18:00 CEST ( that's 6pm CEST ) you will get a few teasers for 0.12. I'm a bit behind work at the moment because the week hasn't been the greatest mentally but at least you'll get them this wee :).
Take your time, your mental health is more important than the update.

Mooboy2000

Oct 18, 2017

Oh by the way, tomorrow ( the 18th ) at 18:00 CEST ( that's 6pm CEST ) you will get a few teasers for 0.12. I'm a bit behind work at the moment because the week hasn't been the greatest mentally but at least you'll get them this week:).
Yes, definitely take your time and relax. We all want quality, not quantity, and for that you have to take care of yourself. Get some rest, eat well, and we will gladly wait if necessary.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes