ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Oh, my I agree that she is happy, but why wouldn't she be curious too? I mean if she thinks about having children I would guess she would want to know if they would have her traits and why, not to change it, but just plain curiosity, so far she saw her features only as bad things, now she sees them in a neutral to good light, so I don't see why she wouldn't be curious, but hell, maybe the MC will become a geneticist.
i believe she mentions seeing doctors when she was young she didn't like and neither did Becca

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
i believe she mentions seeing doctors when she was young she didn't like and neither did Becca
Yeah I think you misunderstood my point, this would be her studying her self, is completely different from doctors, who are naturally curious, but don't really care about her psychological, also, wouldn't you prefer then for her to be the one dealing whit her children if they do have the same traits? so they are not traumatized as well?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Yeah I think you misunderstood my point, this would be her studying her self, is completely different from doctors, who are naturally curious, but don't really care about her psychological, also, wouldn't you prefer then for her to be the one dealing whit her children if they do have the same traits? so they are not traumatized as well?
no i get your point your not getting mine ... again shes happy with herself ,,, so why would she be worried about how she got the way she is ..

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
genetics and Incest.
Edit: oh, wait, this isn't Patreon INCEST, genetics and incest, although it could take a while there is an increased chance of defects if I remember correctly.
hhhhhhhhhhhhaahahahahahahahahahha this is a game not real life

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I truly believe k7 is a gracious creator that wouldn't smite our beloved characters. Im confident in Lucy's litter being 100% well

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mooboy2000

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
hhhhhhhhhhhhaahahahahahahahahahha this is a game not real life
Well as a creator, I would at least put in an actual reason in my games, I don't know if Killer7 will, but as a writer, I find games that do things without an in-universe explanation really dumb, I barely accept the fully working mutations, but as far as I know, Killer is officially the god of this world and has decided that it was okay, if that is the explanation, so be it.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Well as a creator, I would at least put in an actual reason in my games, I don't know if Killer7 will, but as a writer, I find games that do things without an in-universe explanation really dumb, I barely accept the fully working mutations, but as far as I know, Killer is officially the god of this world and has decided that it was okay, if that is the explanation, so be it.
hmmm interesting , so if he doesn't you'll stop playing ?

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
hmmm interesting , so if he doesn't you'll stop playing ?
maybe, this is a mostly feel-good game, but if it gets to bother me enough, I don't stop playing games for one thing after I get invested in them, but if besides that other things start to pile on, then yes.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
maybe, this is a mostly feel-good game, but if it gets to bother me enough, I don't stop playing games for one thing after I get invested in them, but if besides that other things start to pile on, then yes.
well i for 1 do not put restrictions on what the Dev's do .. i just simply ask ... after all it is their games we get to play .. not ours

Reactions: Mooboy2000

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
This is a game where a girl can be born with cat features so maybe in this world there is no risk of birth defects if you have a child with a family member. At the end of the day it's a game it doesn't have to be bound by real life rules.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
ok lets start fresh , what was your question ?
If any of the characters would become a geneticist to make sure the children would be healthy(?)
New version: will there be an in-world explanation of why the many incest children will be healthy?

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
This is a game where a girl can be born with cat features so maybe in this world there is no risk of birth defects if you have a child with a family member. At the end of the day it's a game it doesn't have to be bound by real life rules.
The fact that a genetic defect could morph into completely functional features only makes it more probable that defect happens, also, not real life but it has to have its own rules, and I don't know yet what those would be, hence the question.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
If any of the characters would become a geneticist to make sure the children would be healthy(?)
New version: will there be an in-world explanation of why the many incest children will be healthy?
well truth be told ... there had to be incest in real life or how else could you explain how many people live on earth .... and why so many look similar

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes