rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
A MNF2 beginning will probably be just the harem ending in the end, with every main girl pregnant etc :).
Hmmm I not too sure how I feel about that. Ok so I guess I don't like that then. Honestly I can't ever see myself ever being in a relationship with Elaine. Maybe reconciliation/friendship.....maybe....but never a relationship. Everyone else I am fine with a relationship, but not Elaine. I wonder if at the beginning of the new game there would be an option such 'did you get in relationship with x girl yes or no' for the different ones, because I know some people don't like all the girls while having preferences for others. That way we just continue the relationships with the ones we want? Just an idea.

Last edited:
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Deep down inside you all want Elaine, stop pretending.
I honestly don't. Like I stated earlier she is too much like my real life aunt. Being a wrecking ball not caring of the damage for the greater good. Can't stand that kind of a person.

That said when part 2 happens and she's there my mc will need a babysitter anyway lol.

Reactions: HansDampf788
D

Deleted member 2482011

Hm, you could tray lains walkthrough mod, that will give you always the right choice. But if you always take the top option then you will automatically end up with Sandra at some point.
Always choose to go somewhere with someone for sexytime other than that choose the nice answer... No need for a walkthrough on this Killer7 wants you to score so there is no blueball path!

Wonder if Granny can still get preggo :p

Just played Beta 2 :love: $5 for the win!

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Well so far 0.12 has turned into a household update with more household time than ever...So I can promise you that you get more than enough time with your little cat :).

I also really want to rework the early game a bit. Some of the dialogue is pretty awkward and of course the cg's of the first days aren't as good either. I will look into that when I have more time. For 0.12 I will just change up some dialogue, to make things clearer and easier in the beginning.

Last edited:

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Characters
Females
Sandra (Older sister)
Lucy (Younger sister)
Becca (Mother)
Mary (Aunt)
Maddie (Cousin)
Yvonne (Sandra's friend)
Fiona (Boss)
Sun (Boss' assistant)
Tanja (Bully)
Melissa (Lucy's friend / Bullied by Tanja) (Nothing with her so far)
Alice (Other younger sister from a different Father/Mother)
Soo (Sun's sister) (Nothing with her so far)
Dianna (Fiona's Mark's Wife)
Megan (Nun) (Nothing with her so far)
Rosa (Weeb) (Nothing with her so far)
Billie (Rosa's friend, Non weeb) (Nothing with her so far)
Arianna (Yvonne's cousin) (Nothing with her so far)
Ida (Maddie's personal trainer) (Nothing with her so far)
Elaine (MC's Grandmother) (Nothing with her so far)

MC's Ex-GF (Just text about her)
Sun's mom (Just text about her)
Tanja's mom (Just text about her)
Melissa's mom (Just text about her)
Lucy's teacher (Just text about her)
Yvonne's mom (Just text about her)
Ida's Sister (Just text about her)
Ida's Mom (Just text about her)

Dead
Alice's Mom
Melissa's Grandma
MC/Alice's Dad (soon)
MC's Grandpa on Mom's side

Males
MC/Alice's Dad
Sandra/Lucy's Dad
Maddie's Dad
Fat Eric
Fat Eric's Dad
Thin Eric
Thin Eric's Dad
Tanja's Dad
MC's Ex-Gf's Boyfriend
Dianna's Husband
Yvonne's Dad
Ida's Dad
-------------

MC is gonna need to own a small town to contain his harem at this rate and offspring at this rate.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Characters
Females
Sandra (Older sister)
Lucy (Younger sister)
Becca (Mother)
Mary (Aunt)
Maddie (Cousin)
Yvonne (Sandra's friend)
Fiona (Boss)
Sun (Boss' assistant)
Tanja (Bully)

Dead
Alice's Mom
Melissa's Grandma
MC/Alice's Dad (soon)

Males
MC/Alice's Dad
Sandra/Lucy's Dad
Maddie's Dad
Fat Eric
Fat Eric's Dad
Thin Eric
Thin Eric's Dad
Tanja's Dad
MC's Ex-Gf's Boyfriend
Dianna's Husband
Yvonne's Dad
Ida's Dad
-------------

MC is gonna need to own a small town to contain his harem at this rate and offspring at this rate.
Good thing the town they live at seems to be pretty empty.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Characters
Females
Sandra (Older sister)
Lucy (Younger sister)
Becca (Mother)
Mary (Aunt)
Maddie (Cousin)
Yvonne (Sandra's friend)
Fiona (Boss)
Sun (Boss' assistant)
Tanja (Bully)

Dead
Alice's Mom
Melissa's Grandma
MC/Alice's Dad (soon)

Males
MC/Alice's Dad
Sandra/Lucy's Dad
Maddie's Dad
Fat Eric
Fat Eric's Dad
Thin Eric
Thin Eric's Dad
Tanja's Dad
MC's Ex-Gf's Boyfriend
Dianna's Husband
Yvonne's Dad
Ida's Dad
-------------

I'm sure Fiona will have no problem finding them a place... but finding a big enough bed now that will be interesting:D

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I just hope one of them becomes a geneticist to make sure the children are gonna be healthy, and actually I could see lucy becoming one to figure out more about herself.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
i really don't think so ... she's pretty happy the way she is ... and i love her .. so don't pick on her or i'll send a hitman to greet you
I'm not, but most of her not wanting to go to college and pursue really anything was from the fact that she was insecure and unhappy with who she was, now that the Mc showed her how to be happy with herself she might get curious and want to pursue some newfound ambition, besides her Sandra would make sense, since she cares about everyone being healthy and happy, I won't say Maddie because I see her becoming a martial arts instructor, and we really don't know much about the other girls, maybe Yvonne, but I don't know.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I'm not, but most of her not wanting to go to college and pursue really anything was from the fact that she was insecure and unhappy with who she was, now that the Mc showed her how to be happy with herself she might get curious and want to pursue some newfound ambition, besides her Sandra would make sense, since she cares about everyone being healthy and happy, I won't say Maddie because I see her becoming a martial arts instructor, and we really don't know much about the other girls, maybe Yvonne, but I don't know.
she was bullied and didn't wanna put up with it anymore .. i mean would you ?

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
she was bullied and didn't wanna put up with it anymore .. i mean would you ?
I have been bullied but I did fight whoever got physical with me, so not really, even when you win it starts to get annoying, but I did also made "friends" with most of my bullies (the whole alpha male thing, if they cant beat you in a fight they join you) but as I said, it all comes from confidence, and there are Online courses for I think literally everything right now, so she wouldn't really need to be, also although I have had experiences with children in college they at least didn't were racists, not openly at least, and whoever was got called out real fast.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I have been bullied but I did fight whoever got physical with me, so not really, even when you win it starts to get annoying, but I did also made "friends" with most of my bullies (the whole alpha male thing, if they cant beat you in a fight they join you) but as I said, it all comes from confidence, and there are Online courses for I think literally everything right now, so she wouldn't really need to be, also although I have had experiences with children in college they at least didn't were racists, not openly at least, and whoever was got called out real fast.
dam your right , you can do online stuff nowadays .. 1 of my daughters did that .. urgh times change , and your right about Lucy could take online courses ... but like i said shes happy with who she is .... i think thats one of the reasons i love her character so much ..

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
dam your right , you can do online stuff nowadays .. 1 of my daughters did that .. urgh times change , and your right about Lucy could take online courses ... but like i said shes happy with who she is .... i think thats one of the reasons i love her character so much ..
Oh, my I agree that she is happy, but why wouldn't she be curious too? I mean if she thinks about having children I would guess she would want to know if they would have her traits and why, not to change it, but just plain curiosity, so far she saw her features only as bad things, now she sees them in a neutral to good light, so I don't see why she wouldn't be curious, but hell, maybe the MC will become a geneticist.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Lucy doesn't want attention. She was the smartest in school etc but didn't want any of the attention for it. Now that she has the hole in her soul filled who knows maybe she will not mind some outside attention.
I think she would be too restless for online courses but she does love to learn

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes