D-Leet

Sep 14, 2017
Enjoy the mod!

Edit: Updated to Pt. 2 v0.19 Mod

Note: IMPORTANT MAKE SURE YOU ARE DOWNLOADING VERSION APPROPRIATE FILE OF THE MOD:
v0.1-0.14 First File; v0.15 ON Second file. If you don't read this I'm not responsible.

Install:
Extract to "game" folder, overwrite if prompted.

IMPORTANT: You will need to install the (Ipatch) yourself as I am not taking chances including it with the way Patreon is ATM (if you don't know what that is, ask someone in the thread).
*Also, this is all my own code from scratch your saves should work just fine with this though.*

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Damn, you´r fast. I like you!:cool:

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
you know, just yesterday about an hour or so after my previous comment about lucy's pet name. i was contemplating about commenting about being too nice to becca too early, that locks sandra and a bunch of others out when becca first tells you about why she left. however i don't want to be like that other guy. so yea, it's a shame that there's no third option that has MC believe becca, asks her to stay and talk, but doesn't outright forgive her. and (hopefully) still allows for harem path, but it's not a must. and i'm sure something will get added in later since that scene is the one with the most dissonance (probably the biggest trigger for the other, more rude people, get in a fussy over). however i'm sure this game in it's completed form will at least have a few flavor options that lead to the similar results as the current harem path.

to further separate myself from giving only (intended) constructive criticism, i will say i'm actually a huge fan of MC's little backlash at fiona in the 0.19 update. not because i want MC to be angry, rather i want to see more of his emotional limits. and to see how others react to it. because nothing says i (love you)care more than accepting another's demons, and MC has done plenty of that to others. so i really just wanna see MC's walls down allowing them to reciprocate that more. so i'm REALLY enjoying the MC's development lately.(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Reactions: cloudmoon

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
You know what's NOT wholesome?

This ugly piece of furniture.... :KEK:

View attachment 1222859
I just wonder why with the household renovations they brought indoor furniture out to the patio and have patio furniture as their living room furniture. I don't waste a lot of time thinking about it, I know that Honey Select mods aren't infinite. But it gives me a chuckle every time I see the house after the upgrades.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I just wonder why with the household renovations they brought indoor furniture out to the patio and have patio furniture as their living room furniture. I don't waste a lot of time thinking about it, I know that Honey Select mods aren't infinite. But it gives me a chuckle every time I see the house after the upgrades.
My HS folder is 91GB... pretty modest I know but I think there are enough assests to go around...

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
this game is an absolute narrative mess.
it is, basically, "pick the top option for ever choice given, or else."
if your points aren't maxed out with every character, you get nothing.
same happened to me 1st time playing. some characters I did like enough to keep playing so I just accepted the harem and skip to the girls I enjoy in the game.

Reactions: humanstickobserver

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I would say that the clearest indication of this is the use and anglicization of German idioms.

The fact that the family's gynecologist has partly German roots can also be seen as a clue. One or the other developer likes to hide one or the other reference to his ancestry in his work. A kind of easter egg, so to speak.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes