alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
anyone having issues with not letting me start a new game but also not letting me load any save?
Are you trying to start a save made in 0.14 that isn't the "end of version" save in 0.19? Because the only save that'll load from 0.14 is the one that it forces you into the savescreen for at the end of 0.14.

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
You error is saying you are coming from version 0.11 so you need to go read the OP about your error because the info is there.
This is version 0.19.
Good spot, though I think something else is more likely.

Got a bug

any idea's what I need to do

-snip-
I think you've been overwriting the game every time you've downloaded a new version, (from what a1fox3 said above, since 0.11) you should probably extract into a new folder each time to avoid problems occuring (and it's the same amount of time regardless so you may as well). Saves are stored elsewhere on most systems so you shouldn't even have to move them around too.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hammerhiem

Hammerhiem

May 7, 2020
Good spot, though I think something else is more likely.

I think you've been overwriting the game every time you've downloaded a new version, (from what a1fox3 said above, since 0.11) you should probably extract into a new folder each time to avoid problems occuring (and it's the same amount of time regardless so you may as well). Saves are stored elsewhere on most systems so you shouldn't even have to move them around too.
TY!

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Jesus I didn't expect so many reactions to my first post on this thread. With that said, I just have one thing about this game that grinds my gears. How much torture I go through with all of that food I see, with half of it being my favorite things to eat. You trying to make me starve Killer7 ?:p:p
Welcome from another "Dragon-with-birth-year!"

Reactions: Dragon1982

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
another great update Killer7 ... dude your simply a badass at making games .... love the ending talk with Lucy ..... when Lucy says ... " i'm not going to eat pancakes anymore if Sandy makes them" :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO: fucking made me laugh my ass off :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
as well as so many other places in the story ... and i must admit .. your killing me with the sentimental stuff .. the wife says your proving i'm a big softy at heart :LOL:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
another great update Killer7 ... dude your simply a badass at making games .... love the ending talk with Lucy ..... when Lucy says ... " i'm not going to eat pancakes anymore if Sandy makes them" :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO: fucking made me laugh my ass off :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
as well as so many other places in the story ... and i must admit .. your killing me with the sentimental stuff .. the wife says your proving i'm a big softy at heart :LOL:
And MC's response!

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
damn...that's one hateful review...
interesting part is that he didnt even play the whole game...what can you do...
EDIT : sad part is that if he tried to play the game a little bit more he would have read that most of his "reasons" for hating the game are ...unfounded

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
damn...that's one hateful review...
interesting part is that he didnt even play the whole game...what can you do...
I expected nothing less from that guy. The only thing he did so far was to shit on me and my game, but you get those people from time to time. I don't really mind though, if he hates me and the game then it be like that. If the thinks I should not make a game at all, that's also fine by me.

I'm just looking at the immense support I'm getting on patreon, the amazing community I found here and the wonderful people on my discord and then know that I'm not doing as wrong as the dude thinks I'm doing. Can't pleasure them all.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I expected nothing less from that guy. The only thing he did so far was to shit on me and my game, but you get those people from time to time. I don't really mind though, if he hates me and the game then it be like that. If the thinks I should not make a game at all, that's also fine by me.

I'm just looking at the immense support I'm getting on patreon, the amazing community I found here and the wonderful people on my discord and then know that I'm not doing as wrong as the dude thinks I'm doing. Can't pleasure them all.
that's a healthy view :D
Keep up the amazing work you do
And can't wait to play your other game that it should be released this month :D

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes