Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I have to admit, I feel kinda bad that Becca didn't get a event in this update. Same goes for Dianna, I had both of them planned but in the end I just had no idea where to put them. I will give them some extra love in 0.20 though, to make up for me being a pelican.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I have to admit, I feel kinda bad that Becca didn't get a event in this update. Same goes for Dianna, I had both of them planned but in the end I just had no idea where to put them. I will give them some extra love in 0.20 though, to make up for me being a pelican.
hmmm...will Kiara be available in the future? :D

Reactions: csmk14 and Killer7

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Yes there are so many. Maybe it is time to concentrate on the real harem; buy a new house and have them all move in. Slowly loose the secondary figures especially with the babies appearing.

Reactions: Oghmios1337

worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
I expected nothing less from that guy. The only thing he did so far was to shit on me and my game, but you get those people from time to time. I don't really mind though, if he hates me and the game then it be like that. If the thinks I should not make a game at all, that's also fine by me.

I'm just looking at the immense support I'm getting on patreon, the amazing community I found here and the wonderful people on my discord and then know that I'm not doing as wrong as the dude thinks I'm doing. Can't pleasure them all.
What I find particularly funny is the line at the end where he says "I don't want people to dislike something merely because I don't care for it."; that of course brings up the obvious question: "Why have you been ranting about it all that time, then?".

Anyhoo, wonderful attitude, Killer7, and in any case you can always answer him what Liberace said to the critics who dissed his performances: "Your cruel remarks made me so unhappy I cried all the way to the bank.";):ROFLMAO:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i thought about that also .. but i figured .. hey .. well maybe some room for them next update .. either way you go with this ... its still a fucking awesome game ... the way you do the interactions between characters is amazing ... since update 12 my wife has me read to her the game as i play it ... you should hear her laugh .... and then those times i would hear an awe from her ... " see what i mean hon .. this Killer7 dude can write ... i told her when we divorce i'm going to marry Lucy next ... :ROFLMAO::LOL::love::ROFLMAO::LOL:
standard reply from her is " she would kill you old man " :LOL:
to which i would reply .. " yeah but what a way to die " :ROFLMAO:

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
What's on my mind:
Will the child(ren) of Lucy and MC be little pelicans with cat features?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Will Fluffy get a bell collar and will she and her non-identical twin sister ever wear them at the same time?

Also, I'm slightly concerned: MC's grandfather is dead,
Male descendants seem to live riskily in this family. Please change your diet, MC!

Besides: So far it was only assumed that Fluffy is female. What if she is really a he? This would also be an opportunity to introduce a vet (female) into the plot (and possibly for the harem). That being said, it wouldn't hurt to have Fluffy checked out.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Killer7

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
First of all, another wonderful Job Killer7, keep up the good work, continue to ignore the idiots and keep such a good Attitude! Don't worry about missed girls you'll drive yourself insane, I mean when was MC's last time with Soo, these thing happen, but for every missed girl we get wonderful progress with girls like Ida and Melissa!

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
What's on my mind:
Will the child(ren) of Lucy and MC be little pelicans with cat features?

Will Fluffy get a bell collar and will she and her non-identical twin sister ever wear them at the same time?

Also, I'm slightly concerned: MC's grandfather is dead,
Male descendants seem to live riskily in this family. Please change your diet, MC!

Besides: So far it was only assumed that Fluffy is female. What if she is really a he? This would also be an opportunity to introduce a vet (female) into the plot (and possibly for the harem). That being said, it wouldn't hurt to have Fluffy checked out.

I don't remember any instance where MC did something like you suggested in your first spoiler....
I hope Killer7 doesn't follow your advice or question or whatever you want to call it... and to be honest it doesn't even make sense... that would be a major turn off for the person in question and frankly..even for me as a player....
Don't really have a problem with stupidity but I do have a problem with stupidity being worn as a badge of honor...

• Angry
Reactions: Oghmios1337

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
It was also meant more as a TBBT reference and anything but serious.

One question remains, though: I think the two guys who used to hang out with Tanja were named Eric and Eric. Later I think it was mentioned in a side sentence that he participated in the same martial arts competition as Maddie. My guess: Was he just surprised when he got the slap in the face from the MC, or is he a putz here to the same extent that his apparent lineage as a bridge troll is obvious (that applies to both of them)?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
EVERY fucking update of this vn seals it's place as my #1 favorite vn. Killer7 you never let me down. The Fiona and Melissa content in this vn was so damn perfect.the Ida sex scene was hot af.

Glad to see Becca and Diana will have some special time next update.

I could go on and on about what I loved this update but a lot of the things have already been posted by the great posters here.

About the people that don't enjoy this vn well point blank I don't think I could ever be friends with them. I love all kinds of stories (even dark dark ones) but anyone that can't enjoy this lewd and wholesome vn I just couldn't trust.

This is a treasure of vns.

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you very wonderful people!

Like last month I'm going to give you guys a little update on My New Memories today. Since the real progress update will be on monday, like usual, you can see this one as something for My New Memories only. And as you can see, the start menu has changed a bit!

Well, let's start with the good news ( don't worry, there are no bad news ): The first release of My New Memories is now fully completed! Everything has been tested and fixed and the game is pretty much ready for release. Sandra tier patrons will get the chance to play this weekend! Lucy patrons, you will get to play early next week ( Monday maybe ) and the public release will also be sometimes next week!

But the distribution of My New Memories will be a bit different compared to My New Family. For reasons that I can't and won't explain here, there won't be any download links here on Patreon. The only way to get the game ( at least for patrons ) will be through discord. So, kinda like the alpha, just that this will be a permanent thing for My New Memories. Once the public release is available for everyone you will be able to download it from the usual places - Like for example, for free. Please don't ask why I'm doing it like this, I have my reasons that I'm not going to share!

The steam release will probably be the same as the general public release, so sometimes next week. Lucy patrons, you will also get a little headstart next week. After this I will hopefully have something figured out regarding the new patreon tiers. If you are a Sandra patron right now you should be good though, you will most likely get the same beta access for My New Memories like you are getting for My New Family. I will update the patreon page in the following days, hopefully. But you can already see the very amazing new banner!

So reminder, if you are a Sandra patron and want to play the My New Memories 0.1 release this weekend, join the ! Discord is free and an account is really easy to setup. All you have to do is register and then Link your Discord and Patreon account !

I can't wait to share My New Memories with all of you amazing people. It has been a very long way to this release, a way that I only was able to go because of each and everyone of you that support me!

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes