Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I'm in chapter 3 and not sure how far into game that is, but want to know if you don't romance someone do they disappear from the game or events? I decided I didn't want to romance Lucy. I viewed her from my interactions as my little sister I needed to protect, help and bring out of her shell. She missed having a big brother to protect her and help her from the bullying. That seemed to be my role and I was good with it. Even though I picked the gentle choices it didn't seem like any were romantic, just bringing her out of her isolation, talking about life, complimenting her and getting to know her. Of course I did the revenge plot to bring closure to her traumatic experience in school. So, when I didn't declare my love for her she has kinda disappeared, I get the "oh, if I didn't mess up with Lucy she could be here" dialogue. So, no more conversations with Lucy, no doing activities, etc. She's just a footnote to the game now?

There are other girls I have no interest in like Alice. She just seems to child like to me in both appearance and personality. Not sexually attractive in that regard. I have no interest in her as a lover, just helping her to adjust which seems to be the direction the mc takes for everyone...to help them to be happy. Are the ones I don't show romantic or sexual interest in also going to just become ghosted in the game? Getting the same comment that if I didn't mess up I could be doing activities with them?
The problem is that the game isn't finished...

By not dating all the girls you'll miss a huge part of the story.
If I were you, I'd date everybody for the first playthrough to get the stoy.

The non-harem paths are planned for a future release.

EDIT: with 0.19 we are at CH14, with CH3 you are at the very beginning

Reactions: michael1984

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
So i just finished my first run doing the whole harem thing accepting every girl and woman in the game and getting them all preggos so far

But i am planning on doing a second run trough the game

Does anyone know if u need to get them pregnant to get the marriage thing ? or can they not be pregnant and still get the marriage

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
So i just finished my first run doing the whole harem thing accepting every girl and woman in the game and getting them all preggos so far

But i am planning on doing a second run trough the game

Does anyone know if u need to get them pregnant to get the marriage thing ? or can they not be pregnant and still get the marriage
I think you can.... Though I would never do that to the girls...

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I lough so hard when the game begins.I put my real name and when i meet my first sister her name was sandra.And as you guess...In real life my sister name is Sandra!!!:LOL::LOL::LOL:
Lol that would be awkward If she would see you playing it :)
"Uh, Bro? Why did you name the incestuous sister after me?"
As someone who has literally never managed to actually reject any of the girls in this game (I sometimes start a playthough thinking "I'll go without X this time" but by the time I actually get to that choice I always click the top choice like some kind of automaton) I'd honestly encourage you to just go for all of them. As K7 says during the preamble before you really start the game, the full harem route has the most content atm. Maybe things'll get better on that front after the game is done, but IDK.
What is this "Not dating all of them?" It seems a foreign and strange concept to me.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
The problem is that the game isn't finished...

By not dating all the girls you'll miss a huge part of the story.
If I were you, I'd date everybody for the first playthrough to get the stoy.

The non-harem paths are planned for a future release.

EDIT: with 0.19 we are at CH14, with CH3 you are at the very beginning
That's too bad. There are girls I have no romantic interest in, like I said. Juggling 5 is enough for me, as it is it would be another 5 and I don't even know how many more are going to be added at this point. I would like all the stories to be told, just that I wouldn't have to date or romance them to find out answers or discover information or resolve each person's issue. Platonic storylines would be nice to go through along side the romantic ones, as well.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
That's too bad. There are girls I have no romantic interest in, like I said. Juggling 5 is enough for me, as it is it would be another 5 and I don't even know how many more are going to be added at this point. I would like all the stories to be told, just that I wouldn't have to date or romance them to find out answers or discover information or resolve each person's issue. Platonic storylines would be nice to go through along side the romantic ones, as well.
Can't really help you then...

I think the plan is to get all girls in this game.
I still recommend that you at least try the full harem path run.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
pretty much my reaction to having seen him as well. though that said his daughter is mighty fine looking. however i will pity the hero who marries her to no end simply because having him as a father in law would be the worst!
In the words of System of a Down, accidents happen.

I already thought the Weebs were a bit eccentric. I must correct myself.

By the way, I don't mind if the MC's future daughters look for partners who are not from the family. Not that it comes to problems like with the noble houses of Europe (hemophilia and other nice things).

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Nothing Kiara couldn't heal...
Now if she can just help us present the family tree in a way that Fluffy doesn't have to run away. But all the fun and jokes aside, it's definitely better not to worry about what the MC can be in parallel. Unless there's banjo music playing in the background. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Uthuriel

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Now if she can just help us present the family tree in a way that Fluffy doesn't have to run away. But all the fun and jokes aside, it's definitely better not to worry about what the MC can be in parallel. Unless there's banjo music playing in the background. ;)
I saw your signature on another thread (WVM?) and thought, "That's curious. Is there another Fluffy or is this about MNF?"

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I saw your signature on another thread (WVM?) and thought, "That's curious. Is there another Fluffy or is this about MNF?"
There is only one real Fluffy. And wherever an introduction is needed for a cat pun, it's there. Wherever wool yarn needs to be played with (and possibly) toilet paper destroyed, she's there.
Wherever escape is needed when a family gets too weird, she'll be there (taking flight).

Peace. Freedom. Fluffy.

• Haha
Reactions: Cthulhu4Prez2020

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
W
In the words of System of a Down, accidents happen.

I already thought the Weebs were a bit eccentric. I must correct myself.

By the way, I don't mind if the MC's future daughters look for partners who are not from the family. Not that it comes to problems like with the noble houses of Europe (hemophilia and other nice things).
Well the dev has said that it's unlikely that ANOTHER male character will ever be in the game (so I guess if Fiona does find more of the family, it's gonna be aunt and or cousins). And for every of MC daughter to be interested in women (there's gonna be like at least 12-13 at this point), is unlikely

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
too many new characters in the last few updates.
I'd wish the dev stays with the existing cast and therefore continues to build the story.

I concentrate on the gingers and mom.
I am not interested in anything else anyway.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
There is only one real Fluffy. And wherever an introduction is needed for a cat pun, it's there. Wherever wool yarn needs to be played with (and possibly) toilet paper destroyed, she's there.
Wherever escape is needed when a family gets too weird, she'll be there (taking flight).

Peace. Freedom. Fluffy.
Great Steinbeck, there!
I heard that an early unpublished werewolf story by Steinbeck may be seeing the light of the full moon day.
Well the dev has said that it's unlikely that ANOTHER male character will ever be in the game (so I guess if Fiona does find more of the family, it's gonna be aunt and or cousins). And for every of MC daughter to be interested in women (there's gonna be like at least 12-13 at this point), is unlikely
Surely not all of the baby tenants will be girls?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
too many new characters in the last few updates.
I'd wish the dev stays with the existing cast and therefore continues to build the story.

I concentrate on the gingers and mom.
I am not interested in anything else anyway.
Another reason I'm glad wishes don't come true :)

Reactions: thorin0815
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes