Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Another reason I'm glad wishes don't come true :)
I mean he has a point? Kinda? Some of the side girls aren't really plot relevant in any form and could be cut without much problem.

Raven(though I'm still waiting for her backdoor...) for example or Tanjas mom.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I mean he has a point? Kinda? Some of the side girls aren't really plot relevant in any form and could be cut without much problem.

But side girls can be declined without any issue.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

There is no reason to take them away mainly because... see quote below
But side girls can be declined without any issue.
I stick by my being glad that wishes don't come true. Especially selfishly unneeded wishes... :p

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I mean, the point of sidegirls from my perspective is to break out of the usual household stuff for one event. Nothing that is forced on the player but if I had to write only for the household members then I would probably be burned out pretty fast.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I agree with girls like Tanja's mom and Raven by the way. I would call them side-side girls, like even more sidegirls than the ones we already know. So Raven will get lewded, Tanja's mother probably too, but it will be more of a side thing. Raven usually appears when you are visiting other girls anyway and Tanjas mom can appear when you visit Tanja, for example.

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Most important side character is Fluffy... don't cut her or I cut you... :KEK:
I once had a cat named Fluffy. Though she behaved more like a dog when it comes to attention seeking. She was my first cat I ever had. She loved attention so much I sometimes wake up with her lying on my stomach. And she always wants to cuddle in my lap. Plus she always bugs me when I'm trying to answer the call of nature. In a way she was my stalker LOL.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I once had a cat named Fluffy. Though she behaved more like a dog when it comes to attention seeking. She was my first cat I ever had. She loved attention so much I sometimes wake up with her lying on my stomach. And she always wants to cuddle in my lap. Plus she always bugs me when I'm trying to answer the call of nature. In a way she was my stalker LOL.
I wish I had a cat like that... mine is just a furry asshole that likes to chew on my feet...

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
I wish I had a cat like that... mine is just a furry asshole that likes to chew on my feet...
Actually I just remembered something. The Fluffy in MNF looks exactly like the Fluffy I knew in real life. Killer7 did you just use my cat in your game as a character? That's a hell of a coincidence.o_O

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I agree with girls like Tanja's mom and Raven by the way. I would call them side-side girls, like even more sidegirls than the ones we already know. So Raven will get lewded, Tanja's mother probably too, but it will be more of a side thing. Raven usually appears when you are visiting other girls anyway and Tanjas mom can appear when you visit Tanja, for example.
Damm, i was kind of wishing Tanja's mom would be possible. Even more than Raven to be honest.

Please try to make it happen

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I never said it's not possible, just that they won't get as fleshed out as Sun or Ida for example. She could be like Soo, a girl you bang and talk to from time to time :).
Oh i am ok with that, i thought you meant she wouldnt have any lewd content

victoryroad

Jul 22, 2017
Does this game have choices? And if it does, does it impact the story, or is it just 1. Have sex with the girl 2. No sex kind of choices?

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Does this game have choices? And if it does, does it impact the story, or is it just 1. Have sex with the girl 2. No sex kind of choices?
Only if you want to include the girls in your Harem or not.

There is one instance where you need to help your cousin to study where you have different options, but only that

Reactions: victoryroad
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes