Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Loved the stuff with Fiona and mafia stuff.

Loved spending time with the weebs.

Loved Asking Lucy to marry her.

Didn't mind Ida, she doesn't seem as muscular.

Loved 99%, absolutely hated, and detested the last 5 minutes, sucking Sandy's milk.

Reactions: a1fox3

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I never said it's not possible, just that they won't get as fleshed out as Sun or Ida for example. She could be like Soo, a girl you bang and talk to from time to time :).
and Sun's mom .. will we get a shot at her at least one time :love:

Reactions: Playaza

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Loved the stuff with Fiona and mafia stuff.

Loved spending time with the weebs.

Loved Asking Lucy to marry her.

Didn't mind Ida, she doesn't seem as muscular.

Loved 99%, absolutely hated, and detested the last 5 minutes, sucking Sandy's milk.
More for the rest of us, then. It was a wonderful bonding experience with my wives. I wish they were able to continue. A later partner wished her then husband had been more willing. Are you just as squeamish about vaginal juices?

If you don't dig it, don't do it.
If you don't grok it, don't knock it,
If you don't like it, don't have any.

Mooboy2000

Oct 18, 2017
Awesome update as usual Killer7. I apologize for not being on the forums lately as life has been busy but I have been looking forward to this update. I loved everything you did in this update, but all the talk of loss that was in it hit me really hard...I just lost the love of my life just a couple weeks ago to covid, 22 years together and it's really torn me up, was playing this update and all those moment just brought it all back every time, my face has been wet for most of the game. This is another reason why I love your work, yeah this is fiction, but a lot of these subjects can be, and sometimes are, so relatable, that you are emotionally invested in everything that is happening. Please keep up the great work and always take care of yourself.

RabidRanger45

Jun 9, 2020
"Praise be to the creator of this game".........ok, ok, ( that was overkill, lol ), but this game, ( fuck the haters of the game ), deserves that much praise, because I say this is as close to a AAA game as a game can get, ( especially when the story is so good that it tears me up, ( and up til now, only 2 other games have done that, WVM and Blooming Love ), so to whomever did the story, top marks for an amazing story, ( imoho mind you ).

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
You still need 0.14.
The game goes Ch 1-9 0.14 and then 0.19 the rest.
I thought you was asking for chapter 14 not v0.14.
Ok I see what is up you said 0.14 which is actual Ch 1-9.
And yes the link is broken.

When that happen just report the OP and choose other and explain in the box what is wrong and a mod with get it fixed.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
What difference does it make if you make Tanya your pet or if your treat her normally?
The pet route is hotter more kinker and when it ends can become the love route (no changes no matter which you route you chose before) or cum dumpster route.

It is the better route as Tanja is a soulless bitch that tormented poor lucy and Melissa for no reason but just because.

If you take the pet then cumdumpster routes when there is no new content it shows the scenes for the love route.

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
It is the better route as Tanja is a soulless bitch that tormented poor lucy and Melissa for no reason but just because.
Whilst I agree that that is what she was, and what she did. Love route Tanja is kinda sweet and innocent, it's actually a pretty good redemption arc as things go.

Plus love route is waaay more in character for the perpetually sappy/cheesy individual that the MC is imo.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tavi13

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Whilst I agree that that is what she was, and what she did. Love route Tanja is kinda sweet and innocent, it's actually a pretty good redemption arc as things go.

Plus love route is waaay more in character for the perpetually soppy/cheesy individual that the MC is imo.
Eh. I agree the mc is a better man than I, 100%!
But the love route makes no sense because if Becca, Fiona or Elaine knew what all that bitch did they would never find the body.

Making atleast two wonderful innocent people suffer for years with no reason, no abuse themselves deserves a lot worse than the pet route and by no means deserves redemption.

Sadly Killer7 is a great writer and makes some people forget what a unworthy cunt she is for the torture she caused Lucy and Melissa for again Years.

Yeah the mc is a much better person than I. Regardless the pet route was hot af.

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes