lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Killer7 Just wanted to ask about the discord thing. So I'm a Lucy patron and want to get memories, for that you need to link the discord account to your patreon, that is clear. What I was wondering if the linking is permanent? I don't have discord and not really planning on getting one, so wanted to know if I create an account and don't "claim" it and then link to patreon, is it gonna be a permanent link? Would it be best to create an actual account?

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Killer7 Just wanted to ask about the discord thing. So I'm a Lucy patron and want to get memories, for that you need to link the discord account to your patreon, that is clear. What I was wondering if the linking is permanent? I don't have discord and not really planning on getting one, so wanted to know if I create an account and don't "claim" it and then link to patreon, is it gonna be a permanent link? Would it be best to create an actual account?
As far as I know you can link and unlink as often as you want. So if you just want to play MNM early you could make a new account, link it, download the game and then just forget about it and unlink again from patreon. Don't even have to download anything, you could do all that over your browser.

Reactions: lordfridge9

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
As far as I know you can link and unlink as often as you want. So if you just want to play MNM early you could make a new account, link it, download the game and then just forget about it and unlink again from patreon. Don't even have to download anything, you could do all that over your browser.
ALRIGHT! Is memories out for Lucy yet?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Hope the new game is as wholesome as this one.
asking Killer7 .. which i consider as one of the best Dev.s around to make a wholesome game ... all the while you have played this wholesome game is kinda a moot question ..... Killer7 making a game that is not great .... not in his vocabulary :)

Reactions: Xill

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Killer7 at least has a long-term plan as far as My New Memories is concerned. I don't think I need to stress how important something like this is and how much it highlights that he is one of those who really cares about their "babies".

Reactions: Vladimir_xyz

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
Yo! Started playing today and I got to the Fiona introduction. It was a massive turnoff for me. Is there any consequence to passing on all of that content? Specially since I liked Mary and it seems there is something there I dont like...

A written walkthrough would be nice for people to know what they can or cant skip, and what are the consequences for skipping.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Yo! Started playing today and I got to the Fiona introduction. It was a massive turnoff for me. Is there any consequence to passing on all of that content? Specially since I liked Mary and it seems there is something there I dont like...

A written walkthrough would be nice for people to know what they can or cant skip, and what are the consequences for skipping.
If you mean the part where she is kinda trying to dominate you then I would not skip that. Disobey her, play along and see what happens if you turn the tables on her. Fiona started as one of the most controversial characters but since then she has become one of the fans favorites.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021

Best route is always the top one....

If you skip her you miss story...

I wouldn't do it... Fiona is awesome....

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
The Fiona route starts off a little rough for my personal taste, I totally agree, but it definitely gets better later on. Give it a chance.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

Your first playthrough should always give all girls a chance in this great VN.

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
Thank you for the fast replies everyone, great comunity!

OK, it seems she gets better. But my problem isnt the "dominating" part. My problem is the "Mary is my Cumslut" part. Is Mary just some whore Fiona passes around and abuses? I don't want any of the girls to be a part of that.

EDIT: Omg, even the creator answered pretty cool!

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019

OK, it seems she gets better. But my problem isnt the "dominating" part. My problem is the "Mary is my Cumslut" part. Is Mary just some whore Fiona passes around and abuses? I don't want any of the girls to be a part of that.
Oh no, nothing like that. It's a mutual thing they have going, Mary enjoyed this relationship for quite a while. She likes being dominated by Fiona. But their relationship will change in the future, just like the one between Fiona and MC.

Reactions: PervySageKem

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

Just keep playing.
You will love all the girls in the end.

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
Oh no, nothing like that. It's a mutual thing they have going, Mary enjoyed this relationship for quite a while. She likes being dominated by Fiona. But their relationship will change in the future, just like the one between Fiona and MC.
If they are togehter, it feels kinda weird getting between their relationship then. But if everyone likes Fiona so much I'll give it a try, even if it feels bad in the beggining. If I dont like it I'll restart. To bad Mary's path is connected to hers, she's hot af.

Reactions: timpo
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes