Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
If they are togehter, it feels kinda weird getting between their relationship then. But if everyone likes Fiona so much I'll give it a try, even if it feels bad in the beggining. If I dont like it I'll restart. To bad Mary's path is connected to hers, she's hot af.
No no, they aren't together. It's just something purely sexual. They are not lesbians or anything, it's just two adults enjoying some more kinky stuff ( like Fiona telling Mary to masturbate before work ). It's also not going on forever, once you are in a relationship with Mary this will stop, of course. The girls are only yours :).

Reactions: PervySageKem

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
No no, they aren't together. It's just something purely sexual. They are not lesbians or anything, it's just two adults enjoying some more kinky stuff ( like Fiona telling Mary to masturbate before work ). It's also not going on forever, once you are in a relationship with Mary this will stop, of course. The girls are only yours :).
Dude, you have to be one of the best devs. Pure feels good games are so rare, most of them have so many turnoffs. The simple fact you said "the girls are only yours" tells me I'm gonna fall in love with this game ahahah!

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
I'm gonna fall in love with this game ahahah!
This game is unironically one of the best feel-good stories I've ever read. If this was just a pure romance (no 18+ stuff) I'd still love it. K7 just seems to have a way with writing incredibly comfy relationships without a lot of the bullshit you see in other games/stories. Some people might see the lack of drama or conflict as a bad thing, but this game basically exists so that no matter where you are in the game, no matter how you're feeling before you start playing, play for long enough and you'll end up with a smile on your face. I say "play for long enough" cos there are some sad moments (and even a few moments of minor conflict looking at you, Eliane) but overall everything is almost sickeningly wholesome. Even some of the "worst" girls (or at least the ones that are presented as bad initially (again, looking at you, Elaine) end up being absolute sweethearts once you get to know them (or once you get through to them (Fiona, Tanja)).

I've played this game all the way through far too many times now (usually at least twice/update). I genuinely can't think of a more ideal game as far as describing my taste in games here (which is interesting considering that the game's primary kink, incest, does nothing for me).

This comment wasn't meant to turn into my (far overdue) review for this game, but fuck it, that's what it is now.

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
This game is unironically one of the best feel-good stories I've ever read. If this was just a pure romance (no 18+ stuff) I'd still love it. K7 just seems to have a way with writing incredibly comfy relationships without a lot of the bullshit you see in other games/stories. Some people might see the lack of drama or conflict as a bad thing, but this game basically exists so that no matter where you are in the game, no matter how you're feeling before you start playing, play for long enough and you'll end up with a smile on your face. I say "play for long enough" cos there are some sad moments (and even a few moments of minor conflict looking at you, Eliane) but overall everything is almost sickeningly wholesome. Even some of the "worst" girls (or at least the ones that are presented as bad initially (again, looking at you, Elaine) end up being absolute sweethearts once you get to know them (or once you get through to them (Fiona, Tanja)).

I've played this game all the way through far too many times now (usually at least twice/update). I genuinely can't think of a more ideal game as far as describing my taste in games here (which is interesting considering that the game's primary kink, incest, does nothing for me).

This comment wasn't meant to turn into my (far overdue) review for this game, but fuck it, that's what it is now.
Loved the insight, everything tells me this is my type of story!

Reactions: timpo

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
Loved the insight, everything tells me this is my type of story!
I can also highly recommend Love of Magic, My Time With You, Once in a Lifetime, MIST, Price of Power, Light of My Life, anything by Niichan and of course My New Memories (which is K7's other game, and the first version will be publicly available on Friday). Though I haven't played MNM yet, from what K7 has shown us and told us it seems like it's gonna be as or more wholesome and feel-good as MNF is.

Reactions: PervySageKem

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
I can also highly recommend Love of Magic, My Time With You, Once in a Lifetime, MIST, Price of Power, Light of My Life, anything by Niichan and of course My New Memories (which is K7's other game, and the first version will be publicly available on Friday). Though I haven't played MNM yet, from what K7 has shown us and told us it seems like it's gonna be as or more wholesome and feel-good as MNF is.
I have also played and enjoyed "Once in a Lifetime" and "Light of My Life", especially "Once in a Lifetime". I'll try the other ones out as well, since it seems you have the same wholesome taste as me! Thank you for the recomendations!

Reactions: Lekdov

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I'm a little worried about Lucy and Alice. They start playing games more and more instead of spending time with MC.
They're about to become the same as me, playing VN all day on my computer. :LOL::LOL:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Thank you for the fast replies everyone, great comunity!

OK, it seems she gets better. But my problem isnt the "dominating" part. My problem is the "Mary is my Cumslut" part. Is Mary just some whore Fiona passes around and abuses? I don't want any of the girls to be a part of that.

EDIT: Omg, even the creator answered pretty cool!
i don't see how you would think that about Aunt Mary ... she's just as horny as any other Milf ... :love:

yeah Killer7 is awesome that way .... (y)

Cotytto

Jun 15, 2020
So in order to avoid the one scene I loathe in the entire game, I decided to see what happens if you don't get with Maddie at all. To do that I simply refused her little "competition" on the first test and when Sandy wanted me to date Maddie I said nope. I never chose to be rude to her.

Of course all lewd scenes that included her are not there. A side effect seems to be you not helping her trainer with her sister at all so you won't get them either.

All in all I'd guesstimate I lost maybe 15%, possibly 20% of the content. I lose less that way than I did making a save past that point so I never have to see it again and losing the fun of replaying the entire rest of the game that was before that point.

I'm not in any way hating on MNF at all, just sharing some information I found interesting. I still love 99% of the game and think it's amazing. It straight up gets you in the feels and stays there. Killer7 is one of the hardest working devs I've ever seen and one of the nicest people I've ever had the pleasure chatting with.

• Wow
Reactions: Oghmios1337

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
So in order to avoid the one scene I loathe in the entire game, I decided to see what happens if you don't get with Maddie at all. To do that I simply refused her little "competition" on the first test and when Sandy wanted me to date Maddie I said nope. I never chose to be rude to her.

Of course all lewd scenes that included her are not there. A side effect seems to be you not helping her trainer with her sister at all so you won't get them either.

All in all I'd guesstimate I lost maybe 15%, possibly 20% of the content. I lose less that way than I did making a save past that point so I never have to see it again and losing the fun of replaying the entire rest of the game that was before that point.

I'm not in any way hating on MNF at all, just sharing some information I found interesting. I still love 99% of the game and think it's amazing. It straight up gets you in the feels and stays there. Killer7 is one of the hardest working devs I've ever seen and one of the nicest people I've ever had the pleasure chatting with.
What part involving Maddie did you hate?

Reactions: Oghmios1337

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019

i just dont get how anyone in their right minds .. can turn down pussy ..... oh well not my issue :giggle:

Vladimir_xyz

Feb 28, 2021
if theres a new game coming does that mean this one will be onhold?i love this game i dont want it to die for another game T.T

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
if theres a new game coming does that mean this one will be onhold?i love this game i dont want it to die for another game T.T
Nope, K7 has been devving both pretty consistently already. Afaik, the plan is to finish MNF (or at least the harem route) then focus on MNM while MNF's sequel takes the role that MNM has now.

Though that could just be from fan speculation, I can't remember.

Reactions: qwsl and Killer7

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
No, nothing will be on hold. I only work on My New Memories when an MNF update is done ( or a beta for patrons has released ). So nothing will change for MNF.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes