alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
But the love route makes no sense because if Becca, Fiona or Elaine knew what all that bitch did they would never find the body.
While I agree that if Lucy hadn't expressed an opinion Becca or Elaine would probably have strung her up, Lucy has expressed an opinion. I'm pretty sure the fact that Lucy doesn't care about her anymore and thinks her punishment was enough would be enough to get them to stay their hands.

The reason I didn't mention Fiona there is becuase Fiona does know what Tanja did, and she does know the relationship between the MC and Tanja. Again, I think they all respect Lucy and your wishes enough to just let it be.

Although K7 has said that Tanja and Lucy will never meet again, I do think it'd be a good scene to finally have them meet up, not intentionally though. Just have the MC and Lucy on a date in town and just bump into Tanja accidentally. Lucy is kind of annoyed at first, cos she thinks that Tanja is gonna apologize to her and she (as has been stated) doesn't want to hear it. But Tanja doesn't apologize; she thanks Lucy for her part in killing the evil sociopathic bitch she used to be, and wishes her well before leaving Lucy and the MC to their date.

Could get followed up a couple days later with a talk on the beach about how Lucy felt about the whole thing. Anyway, I think it'd be interesting at least. But I'm not super attached to the idea or anything (not trying to tell K7 how to make his game after all).

Sep 20, 2017
Man this is one of the longest VN I've ever played, took me most of the week to finish it. Loved it, especially how it plays with cliche's for the genre and breaks the fourth wall a ton. I do wonder if I might have missed some scenes because I accepted too many girls, mainly because there are times where the MC is at home and it sounds like a scene might appear but instead time just passes by. But other than that, I've loved what I've gotten. Lucy #1!

Speaking of Lucy, I know the game forces you to accept Sandra no matter what, but what happens if you reject everyone except her and Lucy? There's just so much content that is dependent on multiple girls being in your harem (like the naked cuddle time with the whole family) that I imagine there's not much at all for only a few girls. I might even replay what's available to see what a more limited run gives, but I'm beat after playing the game in full so I imagine it'll be awhile before I replay.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Man this is one of the longest VN I've ever played, took me most of the week to finish it. Loved it, especially how it plays with cliche's for the genre and breaks the fourth wall a ton. I do wonder if I might have missed some scenes because I accepted too many girls, mainly because there are times where the MC is at home and it sounds like a scene might appear but instead time just passes by. But other than that, I've loved what I've gotten. Lucy #1!

Speaking of Lucy, I know the game forces you to accept Sandra no matter what, but what happens if you reject everyone except her and Lucy? There's just so much content that is dependent on multiple girls being in your harem (like the naked cuddle time with the whole family) that I imagine there's not much at all for only a few girls. I might even replay what's available to see what a more limited run gives, but I'm beat after playing the game in full so I imagine it'll be awhile before I replay.
The more girls you have the more content you get. (I have all of them.)
MC in my game does not have any wasted time because its always filled with 1 or the other girls in the game.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

As it stands now the more ladies you reject the more TV watching there is lol. I love all the ladies (except one :p) but I couldn't reject any of them so if the solo routes ever happen I will probably never play them.

Sep 20, 2017
As it stands now the more ladies you reject the more TV watching there is lol. I love all the ladies (except one :p) but I couldn't reject any of them so if the solo routes ever happen I will probably never play them.
So far only rejected Elaine and Melissa, but I wonder if you can miss any scenes because you have too many girls whose scenes might conflict. Like say girl A and B both have a scene for noon, but if you're dating both only one will proc.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
So far only rejected Elaine and Melissa, but I wonder if you can miss any scenes because you have too many girls whose scenes might conflict. Like say girl A and B both have a scene for noon, but if you're dating both only one will proc.
As far as I understand Killer7 wouldn't do that on this harem route. Think of it as a adult perv Pokémon the goal is to fuck 'em all.

Now there is like a couple of scenes you can opt out of but with no alternative scenes.

The content missing if you reject Elaine seemed pretty heavy at one point I don't know if that has changed (as she has an important part to another storyline).

But how in the fuck can someone reject my sweet and beautiful Melissa?!?!?!
You Monster!!!!

:p

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
My MC hasn't had an opportunity to watch TV and veg in a LONG time.
Never. Sandra is your engagement secretary. One of her duties as #1 is to inform MC when he needs to see someone (if he is at a loss for activities).
O.O why would anyone reject pussy ????

i want this biggest dam harem one could possibly have ;)
These youngsters! They think they have all the time in the world to collect their harems. We know that we must grab life to the fullest! Also, the fact that in RL we're as old as Elaine (if not older) makes her very loveable.

I just had a thought. Imagine if, when choosing the stay-at-home option, you get a message that the LI realized she couldn't rely on you and went out and met another. /evil laugh

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I just had a thought. Imagine if, when choosing the stay-at-home option, you get a message that the LI realized she couldn't rely on you and went out and met another. /evil laugh
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO i don't want any to leave me ... well not till they kill my ass fucking me to death :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you very wholesome and extremely cute people in the world!

Another week, another month, another progress update!

8 days ago I released 0.19 for My New Family, a very traditional but in my opinion still extremely emotional update. We got some more proposals and we also finally got Fiona to think about a certain thing...Not to mention that Sandy finally started to do something that the developer personally enjoys a lot. Not going to say more, you know what I mean.

Work on 0.20 started today and I think I should be able to finish the first beta this week as well. So, Sandra patrons, keep an eye out for the announcement. Not sure where I will go with 0.20 but I want to advance a lot of stuff again. One thing is certain though, I want to give the milfs a lot more love again, especially Becca and Elaine!

Well, and now to the thing that probably caught your eye the most. My New Memories has an official release date! The game will launch on June 11th at 9am PDT / 6pm CEST. It will be posted on , the zone etc etc, all the places that you can get My New Family from as well. I will make another patreon post once the game is live so you can check your favorite download site out! If you are a Sandra patron you can play the first release right now, you just have to join the discord! Lucy patrons will get to play it tomorrow, also available on the discord! The release on friday will be free, except on Steam where the game will cost $8.99 but will launch with a 25% discount. Like I said a few times, Steam would just be another way to support me, so if you don't want to spend money you don't have to! Just keep in mind that I'm not going to post download links here, so if you want to get the game you have to go back to other sites ( like I more or less explained in the patreon post from last wednesday ).

I'm very very excited to see how you people react to My New Memories. It will be a completely new experience for me. Almost two years after the release of My New Family I will launch another game that uses a completely new engine to make the renders. I will probably not get a single hour of sleep on friday!

Oh, and I will change the patreon site sometime this week! Keep an eye out for that!

Keemy

Jun 17, 2018
Just downloaded the 0.14 save file, cant seem to figure out how to use it though, created a save folder in the game folder but game doesnt want to recognise it Any help would be great!

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Just downloaded the 0.14 save file, cant seem to figure out how to use it though, created a save folder in the game folder but game doesnt want to recognise it Any help would be great!
1623110471615.png

Here place it in the saves folder.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
That is for chapter 1-9 and not for the later version of the game.

If that is what you are playing then start up the game and make a save with the same number as the one you downloaded and replace it.

Make sure your saves are in this format 1-1-LT1.save
The first number is the page number for saves and the 2nd number is the save on the page.

1-1 is page 1 save 1 where as 1-6 is page 1 save 6 and so on from there.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Also, if you play on phone you have to rename it to 1-1-LT1.save or 1-4-LT1.save etc, since on mobile you only have four save slots for each page.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes