LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
I once had a cat named Fluffy. Though she behaved more like a dog when it comes to attention seeking. She was my first cat I ever had. She loved attention so much I sometimes wake up with her lying on my stomach. And she always wants to cuddle in my lap. Plus she always bugs me when I'm trying to answer the call of nature. In a way she was my stalker LOL.
Sounds really nice, my cats mostly ignore me unless they want food and milk.

xbonboon

Nov 18, 2017
It's one of the best game i've ever played, I really feel happiness whenever I launch the game. The dialogues are funny &
heartwarming, everything is the game make you feel good and having a good moment. There's so much dialogues, i've played for like 1 week and i'm only at chapter 5 with like 3-4 hours per day.
I have a complicated life recently and it help me a lot

Thanks a lot Killer7

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
When Kiara finally gets lewded:

David Attenborough's voice:
"And so, after being lured by the tantalizing scent, yet ANOTHER Crimson Sunbird enters the Lion's Den"

Which is funny, because the MC is truly a lion. Sleep, Eat, Fuck Bitches, Repeat. True stay at home (future) dad. While the lionesses, such as Mom and Fiona go out there and lay down THE LAW

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Great Steinbeck, there!
I heard that an early unpublished werewolf story by Steinbeck may be seeing the light of the full moon day.

Surely not all of the baby tenants will be girls?
The dev has said (In their Patreon) that you will probably never see another male in the game. Ain't no problem with there being only girls, And if you one's like Mads, why would you need a guy anyway?

satirious

Mar 15, 2021
The dev has said (In their Patreon) that you will probably never see another male in the game. Ain't no problem with there being only girls, And if you one's like Mads, why would you need a guy anyway?
There is no need to add male characters. First you had Alice and Sandra with the nightly finger bang sessions. Now the mother is making free use of the MC's harem as she deems fit. For the longest time it seemed only Lucy was vocal about staying MC only. Lately even she has started to be a little more grabby with the others. Time will certainly tell if Killer7 continues this progression.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
It's one of the best game i've ever played, I really feel happiness whenever I launch the game. The dialogues are funny &
heartwarming, everything is the game make you feel good and having a good moment. There's so much dialogues, i've played for like 1 week and i'm only at chapter 5 with like 3-4 hours per day.

Thanks a lot Killer7
Yeah it's amazing how much this vn helped me through a really rough patch too. Hang In there no matter what you are going through.

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019

Thanks a lot Killer7
Love that about it myself. Every time i play i end up with a smile on my face. :)

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
My point was that the "never another male in the game" is unrealistic. Some of the LIs are hoping to give birth to daughters/girl tenants, but some want to give birth to sons/boy tenants as well. Is the family planning on sending the male children away at birth? Does the MC have a strange genetic abnormality that renders his Y gametes inviable?

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
My point was that the "never another male in the game" is unrealistic. Some of the LIs are hoping to give birth to daughters/girl tenants, but some want to give birth to sons/boy tenants as well. Is the family planning on sending the male children away at birth? Does the MC have a strange genetic abnormality that renders his Y gametes inviable?
this is a game with a cat girl in it ya know, it's kinda unrealistic from get go in that sense. i'm sure Kiara could do some science mumbo-jumbo procedure to make it so the mothers and MC can choose the gender or the like. maybe for the original purpose of genetic corrections? and the female gender was just a by product? or possibly all the pregnant ladies thus far just conveniently got girls? where as later after MC starts wooing the good doctor, he goes though some BS procedure that makes it so he can only have girls from then on? idk take your pick, there's a number of options killer7 could use.

but yea as this guy i'm quoting below points out there kinda already is other dudes in the game that show up.
Depending on what the exact wording was, this leads us to an interesting situation with Eric and Eric. Well, strictly speaking, the two are bridge trolls and therefore do not count.

Last edited:

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
The funny thing is that at this point, it wouldn't even be as absurd as implied. We're at what, 6 or 7 pregnancies right now? We're only just dipping below a 1% chance of all the babies randomly being girls assuming simple 50:50 odds - well inside the realm of plausibility and actually on the same order of magnitude as Sandra getting her twins without plot fiat (3% on average, her actual chances may be lowered by her age). Even the entire extended cast producing girls wouldn't fall below the proverbial one-in-a-million shot.
Now, I don't necessarily think that quote should be taken as 100% literal and absolute, but even if it is, the effect can plausibly be hand waved as pure luck without resorting to active manipulation in-universe.

KnolleJupp

Mar 24, 2020
Well... let me think.

In preparation of My New Family 2 we need at least one male infant.
Except My New Family 2 will be lesbian only... :ROFLMAO:

Then it's like a good movie: We'll have the wise old man (MC from My New Family 1),
we'll have the unspoilt boy (MC from My New Family 2), we'll have endless temptations and heroic challenges for him.
And we can follow him discovering warm, soft and sometimes trembling abysses on his given way through life. :unsure:

And by the way, all the pink decorated girlish children rooms will trigger spontaneous eye cancer...

• Haha
Reactions: NoStepOnSnek

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Well... let me think.

In preparation of My New Family 2 we need at least one male infant.
Except My New Family 2 will be lesbian only... :ROFLMAO:

Then it's like a good movie: We'll have the wise old man (MC from My New Family 1),
we'll have the unspoilt boy (MC from My New Family 2), we'll have endless temptations and heroic challenges for him.
And we can follow him discovering warm, soft and sometimes trembling abysses on his given way through life. :unsure:

And by the way, all the pink decorated girlish children rooms will trigger spontaneous eye cancer...
And share everyone with the son? No thanks. All the boys get left at Taygetus

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I agree with girls like Tanja's mom and Raven by the way. I would call them side-side girls, like even more sidegirls than the ones we already know. So Raven will get lewded, Tanja's mother probably too, but it will be more of a side thing. Raven usually appears when you are visiting other girls anyway and Tanjas mom can appear when you visit Tanja, for example.
oh you dog you .... :love: sneak the side -side girls in ... awesome sneaky shit :ROFLMAO:

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
Don't forget that fun always wins over realism. If we start to think about realism in a game like My New Family...Well...Then something is wrong :D.
so i take it that means MC's inheritance from father's side grand parents could be a magic lamp? one with a hot genie you add to the harem and grants 3 wishes, one of which is sandra's that makes the MC immortal soul bound contracted to impregnate all 'new tenants' who oddly seemed to have exited the bodies of 'older tenants'? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

satirious

Mar 15, 2021
Don't forget that fun always wins over realism. If we start to think about realism in a game like My New Family...Well...Then something is wrong :D.
And you have done an amazing job with it.

I do hope you take a stab at something a little more grounded in reality at some point. In my not so humble opinion, the relationship between MC and Lucy, as well as later changes made to Fiona, show you have a talent for writing depth in characters and relationships.

Reactions: billyjoebobmartin
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes