Scorpio1111

Jul 20, 2018
Walkthrough isn't needed. Select the top choice with any girl you want to keep around. As for android, there is a tutorial in the original post. The link is next to the I-patch.
I followed the tutorial and the game will not start. I am new to chromebook my last laptop was windows.

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I followed the tutorial and the game will not start. I am new to chromebook my last laptop was windows.
I have zero experience with chromebooks, sadly :/.
I belive you can play android renpy games on ChromeOS. So just download the android version and it should run.

Information Source Here:

Reactions: Killer7

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
still dont get it do you mean he's puting stuff in the first ingame day or starting over?
Each update is in six new parts (thanks for the correction Killer7 lol). Each part is a "in game day" (a time period with in the game itself). It's all new. So he has completed the first part of the new update.

Zeph3r

Oct 22, 2020
It's hard to say how far I'm done with the harem route. The time skip will probably happen this year, where you will see all girls with a pregnant belly and stuff ( well, the ones you made pregnant ). I don't want to drag the game out forever because it is already repetetive in certain aspects. Take what I just said with a grain of salt, though :D.
I'd be interested to see how much of the community would be interested in you just "dragging out" the story. From what I've seen so far most people who enjoy the game think the long story is a plus. Like others have said on this thread I wouldn't mind the story dragging out, I mean I'm straight up playing it at this point more for the feel good slice of life content than the sexual content(though sex is always a plus). Maybe you could run a poll on patreon and see what your community there thinks?

Deftonixx

Jun 24, 2017
Here it is people, the long awaited 0.15 update. Not only will you finally find out Sandra's answer, you will also make more decisions and discover a lot of new, wholesome things!

IMPORTANT: In order to play 0.15 you have to have finished 0.14 ( chapter 1 - 9 ). If you never played My New Family before you can find all the downloads for 0.14 here! After you finished
0.14 you will get a prompt to save. Only this savegame will work for 0.15, all the other savegames you made during 0.14 won't!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download links:

Win/Linux: - -

Mac: - -

Android: - -

nope link no longer works

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
It's hard to say how far I'm done with the harem route. The time skip will probably happen this year, where you will see all girls with a pregnant belly and stuff ( well, the ones you made pregnant ). I don't want to drag the game out forever because it is already repetetive in certain aspects. Take what I just said with a grain of salt, though :D.
Imma be honest, this game is enormous and I'm still afraid it will end. I'm in chapter 6 (I think?) and I'm already afraid one day it will end. Just chilling with my Redheads, going on dates with the girls, having sweet moments with a little bit of hugging and kissing is enough to make me happy.

This game really soothes the soul, I wouldnt mind it just going on forever tbh

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
Imma be honest, this game is enormous and I'm still afraid it will end. I'm in chapter 6 (I think?) and I'm already afraid one day it will end. Just chilling with my Redheads, going on dates with the girls, having sweet moments with a little bit of hugging and kissing is enough to make me happy.

This game really soothes the soul, I wouldnt mind it just going on forever tbh
You're not even out of the first part of the game (the second being 0.15 onward) you have plenty of wholesome times to go!

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
i feel like shit that i forgot this game well no rather i saw it was .19 forgot download and got sidetracked with Now and Then which i'm half way in.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes