CravenGrave

Apr 10, 2020
Maybe someone could help me out? I'm on Chapter 2 and haven't really interacted with Becca for a good while, not even some talk or cuddles after a massage one evening. Did I somehow drop her?

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
Maybe someone could help me out? I'm on Chapter 2 and haven't really interacted with Becca for a good while, not even some talk or cuddles after a massage one evening. Did I somehow drop her?
It's been sometime since i played this part, but how did you react when she kissed you?
if i remember corectly you will not have any lewd content with her if you did not like her kissing you

Reactions: Killer7

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
If you always were nice to her and got Sandra's kiss to enable the harem, then it's just a matter of always doing activities and not staying at home "watching tv" or "resting".

There are a lot of women in this vn and that means some have less content than others some chapters and days. Killer7 balances fairer than I would so atleast there is that... :)

Reactions: Killer7

CravenGrave

Apr 10, 2020
Hmmm guess I'll watch out for the next chapter mark and if nothing happens until that point I'll go back and check that I do everything right. I honestly can't remember exactly what happened between her and the MC. I do remember a day recap where he mentioned he might've done something wrong but at another point there was a prompt along the lines whenever I still want to pursue her and that massage happened after I think.

Well, thanks for helping out!

Also Super Naked Ginger Pee Time ... lol!

Edit: In case anyone else starts to wonder. There is a scene with Becca after a family party and a scene with Fiona and Becca at a pool. If nothing happens in those it seems like you dropped her.

Last edited:

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Yo! I just reached chapter 8. I would like to ask some questions, if anyone could help.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I would keep playing with the pregnancy save. They will have some talk about the pregnancy but it wont really be a ultra focus or anything like that. You will get some nice events with Sandy, for example visiting the doctor and all that fun stuff. But it won't just be pregnancy talk all the time if you are afraid of that. You will get some events that are related to it but it still won't be just them talking about the baby. They are more talking about the fact that she is pregnant and that they are happy because of that.

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
I would keep playing with the pregnancy save. They will have some talk about the pregnancy but it wont really be a ultra focus or anything like that. You will get some nice events with Sandy, for example visiting the doctor and all that fun stuff. But it won't just be pregnancy talk all the time if you are afraid of that. You will get some events that are related to it but it still won't be just them talking about the baby. They are more talking about the fact that she is pregnant and that they are happy because of that.
Follow-up question, if I may: if I were to play a non-pregnancy save, would there be other events with Sandra replacing the pregnancy events, or would there be just no events in that same moment?

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Follow-up question, if I may: if I were to play a non-pregnancy save, would there be other events with Sandra replacing the pregnancy events, or would there be just no events in that same moment?
You won't get a event then and will just skip to the next one.

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
You won't get a event then and will just skip to the next one.
Oooof, that was my fear... Fuck. That sucks man, I really dislike how early this is into our relationship... I'll probably just disable it anyway and have less scenes with her, it really breaks immersion having a kid so soon, I'd rather just keep dating.

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
They talk about that ingame though....

My recommendation is to just play with the pregnancy.
This is one of the best VNs on this platform.
Don't miss out on the great story Killer has given us.
I know its one of the best, I love it. I just don't like pregnancy, not one bit. It was talked about before as if it was something to happen in a long time, not immediatly.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I know its one of the best, I love it. I just don't like pregnancy, not one bit. It was talked about before as if it was something to happen in a long time, not immediatly.
They talk about that as well by the way. That others might think it would go too fast. But it's totally fine if you don't like that, skip is always an option!

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes