Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
The problem with this Game is that its too lovely dovely. There is really nothing happening except everyone loving each other.

A good Story always needs some kind of obstacle or conflict. The Dating my Daughter Dev does that pretty well in his Games. There is always someone in the back trying to ruin the MCs relationships. That makes the story less boring, even when you know these attempts will pretty much always fail.
This is a great post on how to ruin a beloved and successful vn. This will Never ever ever ever Ever happen.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
The problem with this Game is that its too lovely dovely. There is really nothing happening except everyone loving each other.

A good Story always needs some kind of obstacle or conflict. The Dating my Daughter Dev does that pretty well in his Games. There is always someone in the back trying to ruin the MCs relationships. That makes the story less boring, even when you know these attempts will pretty much always fail.
Are you new to Killer7's games?

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
i'm afraid that when the game is done imma cry for twenty years

the problem with the game is not enough fluffy or love dovey

#teampelican
And I will cry 500 tears,
And I will cry 500 more.
To be the fan who cries a thousand tears
Right to Killer's door.

EDIT: the post above reminded me of the lyrics to Don't Pull Your Love (Hamilton, Joe Frank, & Reynolds), a song from my youth.
Don't pull your love out on me, baby
If you do, then I think that maybe
I'll just lay me down, cry for a hundred years
Don't pull your love out on me, honey
Take my heart, my soul, my money
But don't leave me here drowning in my tears

Last edited:

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
While I love MNF since this is my first game that I ever made, I still hope/hoped that people enjoy My New Memories even more because I hope that my writing and stuff has improved with My New Memories, thats what I meant :).
Like a said on a discord channel, I love MNF, it is in my Top 5 Favorites, but I LOVED MNM, and as BLASMAPHIS as it sounds, I am looking forward more to the next MNM update than the next MNF update, at least a tiny bit more anyway!

Seofoto

Mar 1, 2018
What am I missing? The gingers talk about super ginger pee time and watching but we never actually get to watch. I chose to watch Alice pee on the boat and think there were maybe a couple other times but since then, it's been all talk and no images for the last few updates.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
What am I missing? The gingers talk about super ginger pee time and watching but we never actually get to watch. I chose to watch Alice pee on the boat and think there were maybe a couple other times but since then, it's been all talk and no images for the last few updates.
I will get back to that with 0.20, I forget most of the times sadly. But there will be more ginger pee times.

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
I'm going to chime in with a +1 to the "here for the wholesome times" as well. If I wanted to deal with stress & drama, I'd turn my computer off and take a look at the real world.

I think we will see a bit of a 'darker' story in MNM, and I am looking forward to that trip (grabs another box of tissues for all the wrong reasons), but I consider MNF to be perfect the way it is. Little Cat (and the others of course) has had enough stress and drama, time for her/them to enjoy a peaceful life.

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
Got a couple of questions. At the beginning MC says he got a good degree. What is it and could it help with Fiona's company? The other thing is why in a lot of vn's is npc's named Eric are jerks, ntr fodder, or complete asshole? Why? By the way guess what my first name is? LOL!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atomicp

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Got a couple of questions. At the beginning MC says he got a good degree. What is it and could it help with Fiona's company? The other thing is why in a lot of vn's is npc's named Eric are jerks, ntr fodder, or complete asshole? Why? By the way guess what my first name is? LOL!
The hate for Erics stems from the game Big Brother...

Reactions: Oghmios1337

atomicp

Feb 25, 2018
James?

• Haha
Reactions: DougTheC
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes