jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
new review TLDR [i did] read like this: found nothing good it was bland, repetitive, unrealistic and bad writing

mary is at least mid 30 to early 40 unsure if they consider it negative i assume yes

anyway......whens the new update for either game coming

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
I guess we didn't answer their questions to their satisfaction a few hours ago. Killer7's games are definitely not for them.

That definitely comes off as the words of a troll, or perhaps he just likes the smell of his own farts too much. It definitely comes off as someone who wants to disrupt a community for their own satisfaction. *sigh*
You guys yourselves are making a good job at that, you dont need my help. If you have a strong argument come talk to me and i will explain it to you with pictures, and a great deal of pleasure. Im not seing much constructivism here, this definetly looks like a healthy and mature community... Maybe the dev takes criticism well, and you guys are the ones making a big deal out of 1/173 scores.
And no, i definetly dont find satisfaction in conflict, but neither in disrespect or abuse, which may be the case here. The MC of the game is beyond polite but you guys are rude as fuck.

new review TLDR [i did] read like this: found nothing good it was bland, repetitive, unrealistic and bad writing

mary is at least mid 30 to early 40 unsure if they consider it negative i assume yes

anyway......whens the new update for either game coming
If that is what you extacted from the review, your ability to understand texts may be compromised, maybe itsa clue as to why this game has the ratings it has. If you dont like my review, its ok, but dont synthesize it, cause you are bad at it, like seriously bad, and you are making yourself look bad :giggle:

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I mean, if you think my game is that bad why are you still here complaining about it? You made your point, hans liked it and now you can move on and play something you enjoy :)
Somehow I knew that if you comment on that review that you would mention me liking it. The thing is not that I hate your game I do like it, actually, I like both of your games but I'm not a mindless ass kisser who loves everything in the game there are little things that I don't like and this review picked up on two of them so I gave him like because I agree with these points, but hey I know positive feedback is wanted negative not.

I think it was a good decision of me not to write anything about your other game because you wouldn't want it anyway as it also wouldn't be only positive.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Somehow I knew that if you comment on that review that you would mention me liking it. The thing is not that I hate your game I do like it, actually, I like both of your games but I'm not a mindless ass kisser who loves everything in the game there are little things that I don't like and this review picked up on two of them so I gave him like because I agree with these points, but hey I know positive feedback is wanted negative not.

I think it was a good decision of me not to write anything about your other game because you wouldn't want it anyway as it also wouldn't be only positive.
It doesnt have anything to do with that my dude. But I see that you like ALL low Star ratings so I kinda know where you are coming from and thats fine.

If I would Listen to All the low Star reviews ive got then I would surely not be where I am right now in terms of patreon support etc. I accept it if people dont like my game just like I do when they like it. But there is still a difference between "I hate this game its so badly written" and actual constructive criticism. :)

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
It doesn't have anything to do with that my dude. But I see that you like ALL low Star ratings so I kinda know where you are coming from and that's fine.

If I would Listen to All the low Star reviews I've got then I would surely not be where I am right now in terms of Patreon support etc. I accept it if people don't like my game just like I do when they like it. But there is still a difference between "I hate this game it's so badly written" and actual constructive criticism. :)
While I think the MC is a bit too nice I think the writing part is the biggest strength of the game. The two things I agree with Sesinhos review are at the beginning with Becca that you need to hug her the first time you see her or you don't get the kiss with Sandy and that your posing is a bit boring if you see one morning talk with Lucy you have seen all of them but I think that is a result of the extreme POV style of the game but it is still sometimes boring.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Sometimes I gotta remind myself there are people out there with really bad tastes and trolls that love to back them up. The good thing is they are consistent and easy to spot after a time or two.

May this vn never stop giving us with a taste for it continued joy.

#teamfiona
You should have just responded with, "Fuck you, asshole!" That's how Fiona would. :ROFLMAO:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Killer, it might be intentional, but it looks like there might be something missing to me. Sandy talks about how the MC proposing to Maddie might make her realize she really wanted a proposal like that. Then there is another image of Sandy looking at Jay shown very briefly but immediately followed by Sandy looking to the side and telling the MC that Becca mentioned staying longer. The image changes and topic change make me think something might be missed/skipped, but perhaps not. In any case, I thought you should know; I've attached my save right at the point I described, in case it's helpful at all.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Killer, it might be intentional, but it looks like there might be something missing to me. Sandy talks about how the MC proposing to Maddie might make her realize she really wanted a proposal like that. Then there is another image of Sandy looking at Jay shown very briefly but immediately followed by Sandy looking to the side and telling the MC that Becca mentioned staying longer. The image changes and topic change make me think something might be missed/skipped, but perhaps not. In any case, I thought you should know; I've attached my save right at the point I described, in case it's helpful at all.
Hm, I'll take a look, I might have forgotten to put something in there. Thanks for reporting!

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

CravenGrave

Apr 10, 2020
I will probably check this out some time later but maybe someone could give me a hint? Is the content for Tanya very different between the friendly and pet route? How much of a dom does Fiona become if you keep obeying her?

The game sure is pulling some nasty punches with the story but overall it's pretty endearing.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I will probably check this out some time later but maybe someone could give me a hint? Is the content for Tanya very different between the friendly and pet route? How much of a dom does Fiona become if you keep obeying her?

The game sure is pulling some nasty punches with the story but overall it's pretty endearing.
Pet route is abandoned and regarding Fiona... it's pretty much just a story element.

Reactions: CravenGrave

yffoh

Jan 22, 2021
I absolutely love this game. It's nice and refreshing to have a story that doesn't revolve around "get attached then something bad happens". I don't want to choose only one ginger (or other). That's why I started playing it.

Is Killer7 not a native English speaker? I only ask because some of the grammar/lack of is something that I've noticed a lot. I'm not being critical, just asking.

Also, this game has really given me a fair share of chuckles with some of its jokes and fourth wall breaks, so good on that!

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

The pet route does end but it is an awesome route. When it ends you will be given three choices on how to continue. Cumdumpster route (sex only), love route (if you think she could ever be worthy) or nothing.

I loved the pet route and it is a great ride while it lasts.

About Fiona take nothing in the bedroom serious with her.

#teamfiona

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I absolutely love this game. It's nice and refreshing to have a story that doesn't revolve around "get attached then something bad happens". I don't want to choose only one ginger (or other). That's why I started playing it.
With Killer7's games, it's more likely to be, "get attached because something bad happened."

Reactions: Oghmios1337
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes