AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Actually in PL he could be made to suck something else. :)

I detest Eric's, Max's, and Richard's. All because of vns.
I can come up with a few more that I'm not fond of as well.
However since this is the MNF thread I'll leave that for the "Names that I dislike" thread. Once I find it.

Now that most of the household has been proposed to (or from), who do you tink might be next.
I'm thinking Becca closely followed by Mary.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
However since this is the MNF thread I'll leave that for the "Names that I dislike" thread. Once I find it.

Now that most of the household has been proposed to (or from), who do you tink might be next.
I agree but he put out a statement thanking everybody and he brought up Fiona. I still think it will be Becca though.

Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020

gimme Becca or give me death

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
this is what all harem games turn into, great story and animations for first 5 updates then turns very stale. either spice it up or move on to a new game.
dear poster you are wrong. This vn is just not for you. Killer7 delivers what he fans love and does it dependable and even with surprises.

This vn is a success not just in numbers but lives it has touched. I bid you well far far away from this vn that is too good to be wasted on your tunnel vision. Good day :)
I agree but he put out a statement thanking everybody and he brought up Fiona. I still think it will be Becca though.
Becca should rightfully be next. Then Mary. Last should be Fiona. She is my personal endgame and I'm Hella biased...

#teamfiona

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
or or becca and mary at the same time.....
I honestly don't hate that. It would be sweet on one hand and bring the sisters closer.

That said I kind of want Becca to have a truly unique and special moment of her own. Nothing against Mary she is awesome but with Becca I want it to be big and personalized.

Like during the middle of a family BBQ the mc suddenly gets down on one knee in front of everyone there including fluffy. I can see the tears of joy now.

But the sisters together I don't hate that Idea, just ya know... :)

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
i want it to be both cause well maybe that'll get the sisters even closer still

i could see mc doing what you said and trigger everyone to cry and for mary i could see her doing it and not him

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
I have to say: The writing is giving me decent vibes, and the author claims this VN is about love. I wish i knew if there was some hidden stats, so i will ask:

Is there any hidden stats that force you to make this stupid decisions? Can i play with "sperpowers"off? Cause i hate fanservice.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I have to say: The writing is giving me decent vibes, and the author claims this VN is about love. I wish i knew if there was some hidden stats, so i will ask:

Is there any hidden stats that force you to make this stupid decisions? Can i play with "sperpowers"off? Cause i hate fanservice.
For the unforeseeable future this vn is harem centric. So to get the most out of it as is means: dating and loving everyone as is.

Killer7 has planned to do individual routes later and then you could be a Tanja and neglect and cast aside Lucy until then it's pretty much made for us that enjoy a real loving and caring harem accepting LIs as is.

Reactions: NoStepOnSnek

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
Great... now we have the next paragraph shit tier review....

Where do these people come from?
Well, these people didnt come to the thread, to make a comment opposite to your like:

"Great... now we have the next 200 characters asslicker tier review, where these people come from?" Im sure you didn't see me making this type of comment before, or did you?. Well now you did :giggle:

I would like to use pictures to make an in depth review analysis, but that would really leave people like you, with low tolerance to criticism, with no chance of whining.

Well have a good day, its all in good sports.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Well, these people didnt come to the thread, to make a comment opposite to your like:

"Great... now we have the next 200 characters asslicker tier review, where these people come from?" Im sure you didn't see me making this type of comment before, or did you?. Well now you did :giggle:

I would like to use pictures to make an in depth review analysis, but that would really leave people like you, with low tolerance to criticism, with no chance of whining.

Anime Pat GIFs | Tenor

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Great... now we have the next paragraph shit tier review....

Where do these people come from?
I guess we didn't answer their questions to their satisfaction a few hours ago. Killer7's games are definitely not for them.

That definitely comes off as the words of a troll, or perhaps he just likes the smell of his own farts too much. It definitely comes off as someone who wants to disrupt a community for their own satisfaction. *sigh*

Reactions: Uthuriel
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes