JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Just reached Chapter 14, so with that recent update, still got one more chapter left until I am caught up. However, that scene with Becca and Fiona, just had to stop by and say, didn't know Becca really had it in her, quite impressed, well done, mum. ;) Anyways, about another week or so, should be caught up with this game I've been playing on every night since March, so be back then to give a more detailed thoughts on it.

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you wonderful and very attractive people!

Another week, another progress update!
As some of you may have noticed I was able to release the first beta for 0.20 last week. Since then I started working on the next day already and I expect the second beta to drop this week, like usual. So I'm right on time!

That being said, I'm still not sure where I want to go with 0.20. I think I want to expand a bit more on the other side of MC's household, the side that Fiona was able to get some information from. He should get the letter that certain people left for him on the second day, which will contain a few things that will surprise him!

Well, let's talk about the big thing that happened on friday. After over six months of work "on the side" while still working full time on My New Family, I was able to release a first playable version of My New Memories. And oh boy was I nervous. I didn't get any sleep on friday and was pushing for an all nighter that ended up with me being awake for 40 hours. I thought I would not be as nervous as I was because the release of My New Family was almost two years ago.

And what can I say...I was overwhelmed. Very, very overwhelmed - positively! I didn't expect such a overwhelming and positive reaction to this first release. I didn't expect that people would enjoy this game as much as they did so far - even more than they enjoyed My New Family, apparently! I was sitting here, speechless, seeing all these comments flying in, seeing the positive ratings on certain sites and of course, watch the community on steam grow. I always thought that I've seen it all, that it couldn't get better but you amazing and wonderful people proved me wrong - And I can't thank you enough for that!

But of course this is just the beginning. I already started work on the first update for My New memories. I will go into more detail on how I plan to update the game in another patreon post, but my plan is to deliver big and meaningful updates like I do with My New Family in a timespan that is tolerable for me and of course, for you amazing people. Especially after the ending of the first release I don't want to let you guys wait for too long!

And I think thats it for now. Thank you guys so so so so much for the incredible feedback on My New Memories. It means the world to me to have such an amazing community supporting me and my work. Love you guys <3

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

Hello there you wonderful and very attractive people!

Another week, another progress update!
As some of you may have noticed I was able to release the first beta for 0.20 last week. Since then I started working on the next day already and I expect the second beta to drop this week, like usual. So I'm right on time!

That being said, I'm still not sure where I want to go with 0.20. I think I want to expand a bit more on the other side of MC's household, the side that Fiona was able to get some information from. He should get the letter that certain people left for him on the second day, which will contain a few things that will surprise him!

Well, let's talk about the big thing that happened on friday. After over six months of work "on the side" while still working full time on My New Family, I was able to release a first playable version of My New Memories. And oh boy was I nervous. I didn't get any sleep on friday and was pushing for an all nighter that ended up with me being awake for 40 hours. I thought I would not be as nervous as I was because the release of My New Family was almost two years ago.

And what can I say...I was overwhelmed. Very, very overwhelmed - positively! I didn't expect such a overwhelming and positive reaction to this first release. I didn't expect that people would enjoy this game as much as they did so far - even more than they enjoyed My New Family, apparently! I was sitting here, speechless, seeing all these comments flying in, seeing the positive ratings on certain sites and of course, watch the community on steam grow. I always thought that I've seen it all, that it couldn't get better but you amazing and wonderful people proved me wrong - And I can't thank you enough for that!

But of course this is just the beginning. I already started work on the first update for My New memories. I will go into more detail on how I plan to update the game in another patreon post, but my plan is to deliver big and meaningful updates like I do with My New Family in a timespan that is tolerable for me and of course, for you amazing people. Especially after the ending of the first release I don't want to let you guys wait for too long!

And I think thats it for now. Thank you guys so so so so much for the incredible feedback on My New Memories. It means the world to me to have such an amazing community supporting me and my work. Love you guys <3

Thank you Kytronix for sharing that here. Good to see Killer7 so happy, for he has made a lot of us happy so much. :)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Kytronix

thank you so much for posting this ..... with that being said ....

Killer7 you are without a doubt one of the best Dev's around ....
i just hope you don't go and work yourself to hard ... we all love the work you do and have done , my friend ...
and i for one am and will always wait patiently for you updates ...
hey 2 count'em 2 grand slams .. out of the park home run hits ...
making me wonder .. just how many people are living in our head ... ;)

a loyal fan :)

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
The problem with this Game is that its too lovely dovely. There is really nothing happening except everyone loving each other.

A good Story always needs some kind of obstacle or conflict. The Dating my Daughter Dev does that pretty well in his Games. There is always someone in the back trying to ruin the MCs relationships. That makes the story less boring, even when you know these attempts will pretty much always fail.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
The problem with this Game is that its too lovely dovely. There is really nothing happening except everyone loving each other.

A good Story always needs some kind of obstacle or conflict. The Dating my Daughter Dev does that pretty well in his Games. There is always someone in the back trying to ruin the MCs relationships. That makes the story less boring, even when you know these attempts will pretty much always fail.
Yeah.. no. There is no need for drama or unnecessary conflict.
I don't want someone in this game to "ruin" my relationship with the girls...
If you want drama ingame or here in the forums...
Top right corner... search for NTR... have fun.. or not..

I like MNF because it's mostly drama free and the few things it has are relatively light hearted or get solved quickly.

PS:
Yes... MrDots is such great a dev that his thread here is such a shitshow that I'm surprised the thread isn't locked...

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
While I love MNF since this is my first game that I ever made, I still hope/hoped that people enjoy My New Memories even more because I hope that my writing and stuff has improved with My New Memories, thats what I meant :).
Sorry if my post came on as rude.
The "more than" just made me feel very uneasy.
I love MNF.
It's my favourite game.

I just fear that your well deserved success with MNM will have negative consequences for maybe not MNF but a potential sequel... I've seen that happen to devs...

I hope that never happens to you though...

I think I'm just a bit afraid...

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020

If MNF had a problem with its lack of regular drama, it certainly wouldn't be as successful and popular as it is. I would even go as far as to say that it is so popular because it hardly contains any drama.

In my case this is absolutely true, nothing has a more relaxing effect on me than wholesome slice of life stories without major disruptive factors.

If you can't live without drama, then there are more than enough alternatives for you.

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
There is a reason there are no Romance Movies like that. Nobody wants to watch two people just meet, fall in love, marry ...the end.

There is always some kind of breakup and then at the end they realize they still love each other and right before one leaves on the airport the other comes running screaming "STOP, I LOOOOVE YOU!"

In Incest-Games like that its super easy to do. You just have to have someone who doesn't like the relationship or just the fact that you have to keep it a secret is enough "drama" already.

RedNoise

Apr 24, 2017
Nobody wants to watch two people just meet, fall in love, marry ...the end.
Judging by how many people like this game, I'd say there's quite a few people that like that. It's fine if it's not your cup of tea, plenty of games on this site with all the drama you could ask for, some I enjoy myself.
But sometimes I want to sit back, relax and enjoy a wholesome game where my biggest concern is "When are we going to adopt the stray cat that keeps showing up?"

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
There is a reason there are no Romance Movies like that. Nobody wants to watch two people just meet, fall in love, marry ...the end.

There is always some kind of breakup and then at the end they realize they still love each other and right before one leaves on the airport the other comes running screaming "STOP, I LOOOOVE YOU!"

In Incest-Games like that its super easy to do. You just have to have someone who doesn't like the relationship or just the fact that you have to keep it a secret is enough "drama" already.
Did you even play the game or are you just rambling?

I want exactly that. A light-hearted wholesome love story.
No corruption, no unnecessary drama, no NTR or other people threatening the MC and the girls...

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
+1 to the "just here for the wholesome times" count.

This game is consistently adorable and relaxing, though it does have some moments of tension like Elaine and Alice's introductions and the entire destruction of Tanja for instance, that's why we all love it.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020

Thanks to my wife, I unfortunately have to watch romance movies every now and then and I wish they would leave out the unnecessary drama. The worst are these love triangle stories, the viewer (if not completely stupid) knows after 5 minutes that the woman will choose the obvious protagonist anyway. But no, 90 minutes of pointless back and forth.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Thanks to my wife, I unfortunately have to watch romance movies every now and then and I wish they would leave out the unnecessary drama. The worst are these love triangle stories, the viewer (if not completely stupid) knows after 5 minutes that the woman will choose the obvious protagonist anyway. But no, 90 minutes of pointless back and forth.
Just tell Snow-white (Yvonne?) if she forces you to watch another you bake her an apple pie...
That should solve your problem.. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: thorin0815
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes