Ghoul26

Jan 4, 2018
I'm scared, I don't know what happened but my game is only on Sandra's route.
and it is assumed that when version 0.14 finished, I was on the harem route.
someone who can help me?

Ghoul26

Jan 4, 2018
To get every girl... top answer is the good one... except Maddies second test.
I didn't understand, what proof of Maddie?
I chose all the good ones in version 0.14
now that I started with version 0.19, only sandra's path came out
I mean, am I wrong since Maddie's second questionnaire?

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I didn't understand, what proof of Maddie?
I chose all the good ones in version 0.14
now that I started with version 0.19, only sandra's path came out
Maddie has two tests (german and history I think?) where you help her.

The second test is the only instance in the game where the top answer isn't the correct one.

As a general rule though... top decision is good, bottom is "bad"...

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
So, mid March, I started playing the game, My New Family. Played it every night since, one game day each night. Now, slightly over 3 months later, finally finished 0.19, so now, caught up with the Dev on this one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All and all, I could maybe use a bit of a break after all that, so no need to rush 0.20 on my account, but I'll be looking forward to it. Thank you so much for this game thus far. I would have quit long before if I didn't like it.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
So, mid March, I started playing the game, My New Family. Played it every night since, one game day each night. Now, slightly over 3 months later, finally finished 0.19, so now, caught up with the Dev on this one.

All and all, I could maybe use a bit of a break after all that, so no need to rush 0.20 on my account, but I'll be looking forward to it. Thank you so much for this game thus far. I would have quit long before if I didn't like it.
Yeah the mc is a way better man than me, but still believable imo.

Sebhero

Oct 1, 2017
(i always use incest mod) I just reach a Becca scean where she say something about
is like it was for her. and thoug it is where a dirty joke about been made inside it will fit in

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you very wonderful and extremely wholesome people!

Another week, another progress update!

As some of you may have noticed I was able to release beta 2 last week. Work on beta 3 has already begun and if everything goes well, will release this week again ( my guess is on the weekend ). If something changes I'll let you guys know. As usual, once Beta 3 is released I'll post a few teasers!

I think 0.20 is going a good way. There were some interesting talks on the second day, for example one that is about a small but fit blonde that "asked" mc a certain question in a way that wasn't really romantic. So both of them are planning something to change that. I don't want to spoil too much, but it will be pretty romantic. I also plan that MC is going to ask a certain landlady a very important question in 0.20. Oh, and of course the cinnamon roll as well. A lot of important questions in this update...

I also worked a bit more on My New Memories, of course, and finished the morning with about ~1000 lines of code. So 1/5 of the day is done. That is not nearly as much as I wanted to work on, and I apologize for that. I promise I'll step it up this week and work even more on both games. As you can see I worked on two more characters, they were both done a while ago. The beautiful lady in the black dress is Samantha, Martin's sister. The other girl is someone that was already talked about, but that you didn't meet yet. You will meet both of them on the first day of the update though, if you followed a certain route regarding a very pretty police lady!

And I think thats it for this week. Sorry that I don't have much more to talk about right now, especially in regards to My New Memories, but like I said, the last week wasn't nearly as productive as I wanted it to be ( for both games, sadly ). I'll do my best to change it this week though, like I promised!

I also wanted to thank each and everyone of you that is supporting me here, on steam and other sites! It's thanks to you amazing people that we broke another record: Over 9000 dollar on patreon! Thank you so much for that!

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
Hey! I'm a little ahead of were I was the last time I talked here. I was just wondering something.

There was an option on the first Sandra+Maddie scene were you could opt out from them "licking each other". But the next threesome scenes up to Alice (where I am now) dont have that option, which is very regretable. I already pretend not to read the whole "touching each other" when cuddling, but this part I am really against. Especially when Sandra said "we almost started without you".

I thought they were "my girls", isnt that what you said? I feel pretty shitty on this, the second part of the game is really going downhill, compared to the first.

EDIT: This is making the case for Lucy being best girl strongest by the minute. She seems to be the only one that wont soft cuck you, but Im pretty sure she will as well in the future...

EDIT2: Holy fuck, Alice sat on Sandy's face. What a fucking dealbreaker my dude, wtf. Lucy's comment saying: "and here I thought Alice is not a lesbian" really sums up how much you fucked this up. So disapointing, sooner or later even the best devs fall into the lesbian sharing trap...

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Hey! I'm a little ahead of were I was the last time I talked here. I was just wondering something.

There was an option on the first Sandra+Maddie scene were you could opt out from them "licking each other". But the next threesome scenes up to Alice (where I am now) dont have that option, which is very regretable. I already pretend not to read the whole "touching each other" when cuddling, but this part I am really against. Especially when Sandra said "we almost started without you".

I thought they were "my girls", isnt that what you said? I feel pretty shitty on this, the second part of the game is really going downhill, compared to the first.

EDIT: This is making the case for Lucy being best girl strongest by the minute. She seems to be the only one that wont soft cuck you, but Im pretty sure she will as well in the future...

EDIT2: Holy fuck, Alice sat on Sandy's face. What a fucking dealbreaker my dude, wtf. Lucy's comment saying: "and here I thought Alice is not a lesbian" really sums up how much you fucked this up. So disapointing, sooner or later even the best devs fall into the lesbian sharing trap...
I don't know what to tell you man, if you feel so insecure about Alice and Sandra making each other feel good WHILE MC IS FUCKING ONE OF THEM then I guess I really fell into a "lesbian sharing trap". Like, come on man, they are two roomates making each other feel good, they are not scissoring each other when MC is not around or anything like that. They only interact with each other when MC is around. Has nothing to do with being lesbians or anything like that, it's a threesome where EVERYONE involved is loving each other. Attacking me because I want to write this in a wholesome and still lewd way is just weird.

Edit: Sorry if this post came out a little harsh. But I'm really tired of this thing in particular. It's not like anyone is doing anything behind mcs back, he is always around when this happens and he is always involved as well.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I don't know what to tell you man, if you feel so insecure about Alice and Sandra making each other feel good WHILE MC IS FUCKING ONE OF THEM then I guess I really fell into a "lesbian sharing trap". Like, come on man, they are two roomates making each other feel good, they are not scissoring each other when MC is not around or anything like that. They only interact with each other when MC is around. Has nothing to do with being lesbians or anything like that, it's a threesome where EVERYONE involved is loving each other. Attacking me because I want to write this in a wholesome and still lewd way is just weird.

Edit: Sorry if this post came out a little harsh. But I'm really tired of this thing in particular. It's not like anyone is doing anything behind mcs back, he is always around when this happens and he is always involved as well.
There is nothing wrong with your post. In fact he can be happy that you are staying so nice when people cry about stupid shit just because they can't grasp a situation. :sneaky:

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020

If you cant handle the fact that they behave like someone in a threesome, when they are having a threesome, then i dont know what to say to you, other than perhaps this is not a game for you.

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020

Except Sandra really did say "we almost started without you". I get that some people like that shit, but I fucking hate it. It opens a can of worms. If they like it, why don't they do it when they are alone? Maybe they do it, but dont tell you? Sandra said she would only love you, except that is a lie. She's clearly into Alice, always messing with her butt, letting her touch each others "holy place", like Alice said during on of the cuddle sessions.

The only thing I ask is to PLEASE make that shit optional. This happens in EVERY SINGLE harem game, you cant escape the trap. I was loving this game so so much, but I knew it was a matter of time before this happened. It always happens.

• Angry
Reactions: DanielleAVN

RedNoise

Apr 24, 2017
I know not everyone shares this sentiment when it comes to harem games but I appreciate the girls having fun with eachother, it just feels better to me when people who are involved with the MC are also comfortable enough to be with eachother (hell, I'd even be fine with the girls doing things without the MC, but I know that's going TOO far for some people and I don't think it's the direction you want to go in)
Just makes it feel a bit less selfish and if the girls actually like eachother in that sense I don't see a problem with it, though that's probably because I'm not an "I want everyone for myself" kind of guy, you can't please everyone Killer, but for what it's worth I enjoyed those scenes a lot.

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
I know not everyone shares this sentiment when it comes to harem games but I appreciate the girls having fun with eachother, it just feels better to me when people who are involved with the MC are also comfortable enough to be with eachother (hell, I'd even be fine with the girls doing things without the MC, but I know that's going TOO far for some people and I don't think it's the direction you want to go in)
Just makes it feel a bit less selfish and if the girls actually like eachother in that sense I don't see a problem with it, though that's probably because I'm not an "I want everyone for myself" kind of guy, you can't please everyone Killer, but for what it's worth I enjoyed those scenes a lot.
I respect that, but this I know for a fact a lot of people dont like it. Just make it Optional and you satisfy everybody! Everybody could be happy! If there was NTR in this game, wouldn't you like it to be optional? it's the same thing. Some people are very obstinant with the NO SHARING policy, I am one of those people and I see a lot of people the same.

Regardign Mr. LorgarAurelian (dont you have a Horus Heresy to start?): No need to be "cute". I grasp the situation perfectly fine, I just wish there was a button to avoid content I do not wish to see. This game is advertised in one way and it plays as one way for 9 episodes. Let people have what they want. A button to have lesbian content and a button to skip it. Please.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Except Sandra really did say "we almost started without you". I get that some people like that shit, but I fucking hate it. It opens a can of worms. If they like it, why don't they do it when they are alone? Maybe they do it, but dont tell you? Sandra said she would only love you, except that is a lie. She's clearly into Alice, always messing with her butt, letting her touch each others "holy place", like Alice said during on of the cuddle sessions.

The only thing I ask is to PLEASE make that shit optional. This happens in EVERY SINGLE harem game, you cant escape the trap. I was loving this game so so much, but I knew it was a matter of time before this happened. It always happens.
They were teasing MC, like they always do, they are roomates after all. They would never start or do something when he is not around ( except cuddling, if that counts for you then I don't know what to say anyway ). Sandra is into Alice as much as she is into Lucy, Becca or anyone else in the household: She loves them, simple as that. But not in a sexual way. Alice likes it when her butt gets touched, it doesn't matter if it's being done by Lucy, Sandra or Becca or anyone else from the household. There is nothing sexual attached to that and since I'm writing the game, I can guarantee you that they are not doing anything behind mcs back.

Like I said, it's roomates loving each other, during sex and also when not having sex. Everyone in the household loves each other, not in a sexual way, but in a way that makes them want to make each other feel good.

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
They were teasing MC, like they always do, they are roomates after all. They would never start or do something when he is not around ( except cuddling, if that counts for you then I don't know what to say anyway ). Sandra is into Alice as much as she is into Lucy, Becca or anyone else in the household: She loves them, simple as that. But not in a sexual way. Alice likes it when her butt gets touched, it doesn't matter if it's being done by Lucy, Sandra or Becca or anyone else from the household. There is nothing sexual attached to that and since I'm writing the game, I can guarantee you that they are not doing anything behind mcs back.

Like I said, it's roomates loving each other, during sex and also when not having sex. Everyone in the household loves each other, not in a sexual way, but in a way that makes them want to make each other feel good.
There is nothing sexual in eating each other out? Please. You did such a great job for so long, and you know that some people dont like this. There is a reason you gave us the option when it was the first threesome with Maddie and Sandra. You gave the option because you know people dont like it.

You didnt with Sandra and Maddies own mothers, and with Alice for me its worse because there is some serious cucking vibes to all of it, there cuddling is very fucking weird.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
There is nothing sexual in eating each other out? Please. You did such a great job for so long, and you know that some people dont like this. There is a reason you gave us the option when it was the first threesome with Maddie and Sandra. You gave the option because you know people dont like it.

You didnt with Sandra and Maddies own mothers, and with Alice for me its worse because there is some serious cucking vibes to all of it, there cuddling is very fucking weird.
I never said that the eating each other out is not sexual. But if you have a threesome with two girls and they start to make out with each other they don't magically become lesbians my dude. They are enjoying the moment, they are fucking horny and they love each other. Now take into relation what Sandra feels for everyone in the household and you have a very wholesome but also lewd moment in the game. Having a Male-Female-Female threesome where the two females interact with each other doesn't make them lesbians with some kind of magic. After that they are still "normal" ( not that being lesbian is not normal, I just didn't find a better term for it ).

And if you think the cuddling is weird then I also don't know what to tell you man. They are very comfortable with each other being naked, they always cuddled together while being naked. That has been a "My New Family" thing for a while. I think that is pretty cute as well, that they all love to do that.

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
I love this game to death and I love the characters, but this shit is fucking painful to me. I have to fucking pretend it didnt happen, but I cant unsee it. And I know for a fact this shit is going to keep happening and there wont be a button to fucking skip it, I trusted this game and this happened AGAIN. This always happens. You rope people in to these characters and you betray their trust.

You do realize that if Sandra said "you can only have other girls if I have other girls", I would have stayed with her alone, right? But she tricked us. She said she was just for us, and know she's trying to get action with every other girl in the harem. Fucking amazing job.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes