Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
There is nothing sexual in eating each other out? Please. You did such a great job for so long, and you know that some people dont like this. There is a reason you gave us the option when it was the first threesome with Maddie and Sandra. You gave the option because you know people dont like it.

You didnt with Sandra and Maddies own mothers, and with Alice for me its worse because there is some serious cucking vibes to all of it, there cuddling is very fucking weird.
Are you seriously complaining about two chicks touching or licking each other in a threesome? Do you know how ridiculous that is?

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
I never said that the eating each other out is not sexual. But if you have a threesome with two girls and they start to make out with each other they don't magically become lesbians my dude. They are enjoying the moment, they are fucking horny and they love each other. Now take into relation what Sandra feels for everyone in the household and you have a very wholesome but also lewd moment in the game. Having a Male-Female-Female threesome where the two females interact with each other doesn't make them lesbians with some kind of magic. After that they are still "normal" ( not that being lesbian is not normal, I just didn't find a better term for it ).

And if you think the cuddling is weird then I also don't know what to tell you man. They are very comfortable with each other being naked, they always cuddled together while being naked. That has been a "My New Family" thing for a while. I think that is pretty cute as well, that they all love to do that.
They are fingering each other during the cuddling. That isnt "friendly sister time". "Now take into relation what Sandra feels for everyone in the household and you have a very wholesome but also lewd moment in the game" - that's unavoidable sharing my dude. You only needed to put up a button.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I love this game to death and I love the characters, but this shit is fucking painful to me. I have to fucking pretend it didnt happen, but I cant unsee it. And I know for a fact this shit is going to keep happening and there wont be a button to fucking skip it, I trusted this game and this happened AGAIN. This always happens. You rope people in to these characters and you betray their trust.

You do realize that if Sandra said "you can only have other girls if I have other girls", I would have stayed with her alone, right? But she tricked us. She said she was just for us, and know she's trying to get action with every other girl in the harem. Fucking amazing job.
Now you are inserting your head canon into my game and I think that's where I will draw the line in trying to reason with you my dude. If I feel like it fits I will make these threesomes optional, like I did with Becca and Fiona ( or the option that Alice eats Becca out after you creampied her, which only appeared if you told Sandra to eat Becca out during the threesome ). But like I said, it has to fit. I'm making the game I enjoy, and I personally love threesomes where the girls love each other, especially if one got creampied and the other likes to eat the cum out of her.

Like I said, you started to insert head canon here. Sandra is not trying to get action with anyone in the game, she just knows what MC likes to see and MC loves to see the girls loving each other WHEN HE IS FUCKING ONE OF THEM ( I feel like I have to point this out all the time, EVERYTHING only happens WHILE MC HAS SEX WITH ONE OF THEM!!! ).

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
Are you seriously complaining about two chicks touching or licking each other in a threesome? Do you know how ridiculous that is?
During Sandra and Maddie's scene it didnt happen, you should have a button to skip it. And if you cant have a button to skip it, then you should have a button to skip the threesome. But it is unavoidable. What is the part of "content I do not wish to see and wish to skip" that you guys dont understand?

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
During Sandra and Maddie's scene it didnt happen, you should have a button to skip it. And if you cant have a button to skip it, then you should have a button to skip the threesome. But it is unavoidable. What is the part of "content I do not wish to see and wish to skip" that you guys dont understand?
I think you should stop playing this game when it offends you this much. It's killers choice on how he handles his game and if you don't like it walk away.

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
Now you are inserting your head canon into my game and I think that's where I will draw the line in trying to reason with you my dude. If I feel like it fits I will make these threesomes optional, like I did with Becca and Fiona ( or the option that Alice eats Becca out after you creampied her, which only appeared if you told Sandra to eat Becca out during the threesome ). But like I said, it has to fit. I'm making the game I enjoy, and I personally love threesomes where the girls love each other, especially if one got creampied and the other likes to eat the cum out of her.

Like I said, you started to insert head canon here. Sandra is not trying to get action with anyone in the game, she just knows what MC likes to see and MC loves to see the girls loving each other WHEN HE IS FUCKING ONE OF THEM ( I feel like I have to point this out all the time, EVERYTHING only happens WHILE MC HAS SEX WITH ONE OF THEM!!! ).
I get that man, I really do. Make the game you want, always. Its a great game. I just wish I had an option man. This really hurts me everytime it happens. Like a fucking dagger. I was cheated on IRL, I'm weak to this content. I cant handle it. I'm sorry, I just thought I was getting more wholesome.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I get that man, I really do. Make the game you want, always. Its a great game. I just wish I had an option man. This really hurts me everytime it happens. Like a fucking dagger. I was cheated on IRL, I'm weak to this content. I cant handle it. I'm sorry, I just thought I was getting more wholesome.
This is not cheating in any form no matter how you try to twist it. :FacePalm:

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
I think you should stop playing this game when it offends you this much. It's killers choice on how he handles his game and if you don't like it walk away.
That's great and all, but I was just venting. I love this game and these characters. I was asking for a feature and got passionate. It just shows how much it means to me. I'm not walking away from something I love.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
It. Is. Not. Cheating. My. Dude.

Seriously, I'm sorry what happened to you, but this is not cheating. This is not the girls fingering each other while MC is doing something else. This is not Sandra licking or scissoring Alice while MC is visiting Sun or anyone else. Shit like that doesn't happen in the game and it will never happen in the game. Like I said, I have to feel like it must be optional. If I make a scene where MC fucks Lucy while Sandra and Alice watch, and then he fucks Alice while Lucy is passed out, does this also count as lesbian sharing in your eyes? Just that they are present?

Like I said, sorry that you got cheated on IRL, that fucking sucks. But this is some wholesome lewd fucking between roomates that all love each other, where everyone has sexual feelings FOR MC ONLY but not for each other.

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
It. Is. Not. Cheating. My. Dude.

Seriously, I'm sorry what happened to you, but this is not cheating. This is not the girls fingering each other while MC is doing something else. This is not Sandra licking or scissoring Alice while MC is visiting Sun or anyone else. Shit like that doesn't happen in the game and it will never happen in the game. Like I said, I have to feel like it must be optional. If I make a scene where MC fucks Lucy while Sandra and Alice watch, and then he fucks Alice while Lucy is passed out, does this also count as lesbian sharing in your eyes? Just that they are present?

Like I said, sorry that you got cheated on IRL, that fucking sucks. But this is some wholesome lewd fucking between roomates that all love each other, where everyone has sexual feelings FOR MC ONLY but not for each other.
No,no! I would LOVE THAT. Fucking one at the time that is GREAT. I just WISH I could have that option in the Sandra and someone else seen to not eat the cum out. I love threesomes. But if there has to be interaction between them in the threesome, maybe add option to skip threesome? I love you dude, i dont want to piss you off.

RedNoise

Apr 24, 2017
Just make it Optional and you satisfy everybody!
I get it, but having a threesome where the girls are only allowed to touch you is a bit of a dick move isn't it? (please don't take this as me calling you a dick, just an expression)
If he started making every threesome optional (or at least with the option of the girls only interacting with you) he'd need to start writing, posing and rendering everything twice, or skip those scenes altogether, which would more than likely lead to people complaining about lack of content on certain routes. Making it optional is not guaranteed to solve everything.
That said, you might be better off playing something else.

Reactions: Oghmios1337

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
I understand all of your points, I just wish there was just a little more sympathy. I mean, not everyone likes the same content. Adding options is never a bad thing, in my opinion. You have the "true story" and the alternatives. It might add value to the game!

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
No,no! I would LOVE THAT. Fucking one at the time that is GREAT. I just WISH I could have that option in the Sandra and someone else seen to not eat the cum out. I love threesomes. But if there has to be interaction between them in the threesome, maybe add option to skip threesome? I love you dude, i dont want to piss you off.
Like I said man, it has to fit the moment. The threesome where MC fucks Sandra while she licks Alice is a ginger moment where Sandra wanted to show Alice who is the boss because she was getting too cocky. In the sense of "MC's dick is mine, you will only get the tongue treatment and maybe I'll let you suck the cum out of me." It was a "heat of the moment" thing. The threesome with Fiona and Becca? Different thing.

I'm not gonna say "Fuck you man, I'm not gonna make anything optional." But like I said, it has to fit the moment.

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
I get it, but having a threesome where the girls are only allowed to touch you is a bit of a dick move isn't it? (please don't take this as me calling you a dick, just an expression)
If he started making every threesome optional (or at least with the option of the girls only interacting with you) he'd need to start writing, posing and rendering everything twice, or skip those scenes altogether, which would more than likely lead to people complaining about lack of content on certain routes. Making it optional is not guaranteed to solve everything.
That said, you might be better off playing something else.
I mean, if they are really only in love with you like they say they are, its not a dick move. Its a game of fantasy fullfilment, nothing with consent is a dick move.

Either way, adding a button to skip the threesome with only remove scenes in certain paths, it wouldnt add to the rendering time. It would only take away content from people that are a little more iffy with some content.

• Angry
Reactions: Carpe Stultus

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
Like I said man, it has to fit the moment. The threesome where MC fucks Sandra while she licks Alice is a ginger moment where Sandra wanted to show Alice who is the boss because she was getting too cocky. In the sense of "MC's dick is mine, you will only get the tongue treatment and maybe I'll let you suck the cum out of me." It was a "heat of the moment" thing. The threesome with Fiona and Becca? Different thing.

I'm not gonna say "Fuck you man, I'm not gonna make anything optional." But like I said, it has to fit the moment.
I like that angle a little bit more, but you have to admit: there interactions up to this point make that angle completely unlikely. Sandra is a sweet honey bun, that "boss bitch" treatment is weird coming from her. Specially "MC's dick is mine", when she's the one pushing for him to fuck other people.

I dont want to get to personal in here, but this is how it started with me. Ex-gf thought the whole "polyamorous" thing was cute, and it started with some messing around with one of her musical group friends (college music group, all female). Then I was the odd one out. Then I'm the one she breaks up with and her friend is the new gf.

It starts simple, messing around, "wholesome", but it doesnt stay like that. I'm sorry for all of this. Love your game, love Sandra and the gingers.

EDIT: I'll just pretend it didnt happen, have this literal heart ache and tachycardia for a few days everytime I remember it and maybe it wont happen again and I'll forget about it.)

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
It's a game they are playing. You remember the ginger cult? Where Sandra is the ginger queen? This kind of game. Sandra is not a domina or anything, they were just full on in that weird cult thing they have going. None of them will ever cheat on mc with each other, so the stuff you fear will never ever happen in any of my games. None of the girls will ever say "You know, Alice tastes so much better than you, I'm gonna fuck with her, you can fuck Lucy."

Deleted member 2735575

Anti-NTR Crusader
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2020
Let people have what they want. A button to have lesbian content and a button to skip it. Please.
None of this content is Lesbian. At *worst* it's a couple girls being bi/bicurious in the context of their sexual relationship with MC. It's certainly not any sort of NTR. Running around screaming 'Lesbian Sharing!' about it is just silly.

I'll just pretend it didnt happen, have this literal heart ache and tachycardia for a few days everytime I remember it and maybe it wont happen again and I'll forget about it.)
If a game is affecting you that badly, please seek medical attention for your own health.

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
It's a game they are playing. You remember the ginger cult? Where Sandra is the ginger queen? This kind of game. Sandra is not a domina or anything, they were just full on in that weird cult thing they have going. None of them will ever cheat on mc with each other, so the stuff you fear will never ever happen in any of my games. None of the girls will ever say "You know, Alice tastes so much better than you, I'm gonna fuck with her, you can fuck Lucy."
Great man. Is there anymore unavoidable sharing content in the future with the gingers?

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes