Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
Go to Pateron page and read his personnel post from yesterday.;)
Oh I did and didn't say anything about what work is being done besides for the prequel and MNM. Also just saying he might be working on 3 games MNM, prequel and MNF2. Unless I read it wrong. Also seems like the police there are trying to rope him up in something with his games.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Oh I did and didn't say anything about what work is being done besides for the prequel and MNM. Also just saying he might be working on 3 games MNM, prequel and MNF2. Unless I read it wrong. Also seems like the police there are trying to rope him up in something with his games.
yeah killer7 has been going thru alot of shit ... i hope that he pulls thru that and makes an awesome comeback (y)(y)(y)

Reactions: Soulpuppet and EJW

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Oh trust me, MNF2 is being worked on. I have some outlines for the beginning of the story already and I started work on some of the character model updates to make them look a little different. There won't be big differences of course, as it's explained ingame, but Becca, Mary and Elaine will probably be most noticable look a little different. Though Elaine will keep the grey hair, as said in the game as well. But yes, my focus is My New Memories ( or rather, My New Memories The Beginning ) right now because that was the plan. Finish MNF, release the xmas special and then do something for MNM. After that it will probably be time for MNF2.

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes