Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you super wholesome and amazing people!

Another week, another progress update.

This one is going to be a bit shorter, I think. Tomorrow is going to be a very bad day for me, I think I explained it a little already and will talk more about it in a seperate post tomorrow. To keep it short, the police wants to take fingerprints of me as a preemptive measure so I "Don't commit crimes anymore" and they can use that data to compare it to other, unsolved crimes. It's a pretty huge thing for me personally because it took them almost a year to get this shit done, instead of doing it when they took my equipment. Like I said, I will most likely make a more personal post tomorrow to talk about my experience these last few weeks ever since I got the letter. I just want to get it over with.

Well, let's talk about the games

Thank you guys for the great feedback on the Rei lewd render I made on the weekend. I think it's time to show off all the prequel girls in a way like this, so be ready for fulllewds of Jackie and Amelie coming up next!

Since the thing I mentioned above was constantly on my mind I sadly didn't get as much done as I wanted for the prequel. I was rendering and writing like usual, I just wasn't able to keep up the pace I usually do. I finished the event with Lea, for example, and decided that they not only go to the cinema on their date but also eat something in a restaurant. This is where Rei will tell the MC a few things about her life in Japan that sound very similar to another woman he knows from that area. The MC still won't be able to connect all the dots, but it makes him even more interested in getting to know Rei on a romantic level. It's going to be the first time on a date for both of them but it won't be as awkward as I initially thought. They will always find something to talk about and I feel like this event in general will make the MC more comfortable and self confident, basically how we know him in the main game. Todays render is Rei in said restaurant

I didn't do much for Chapter 4 and the main game, sadly. I decided to give the MC and Sophie a few moments together at home between events, where Sophie is gonna mention her initial reaction again when the MC arrived home and how different she feels now about everything that has happened. You remember that she didn't join in the group hug they all had with the MC once he came home, something she now regrets a little, especially with Anna being awake. No one is being mad at her for this, of course, and her reasoning makes a lot of sense. It's just the alone time Pumpkin needed with the MC, especially since the house is usually really full. Will be more on the emotional side again and I feel like Sophie aka Pumpkin will finally start to be her cheerful bubbly self again.

And I think that's it for now. Sorry that it's not as long as they usually are. Keep your fingers crossed for me regarding tomorrow, I never experienced something like this before and even though I now know it won't take long ( maybe 10 minutes ), I still find it horrible that I'm getting treated like some kind of hardcore criminal. I will keep you guys posted, like usual ( My lawyer will be there tomorrow as well, I think , maybe he has news for me ). Until then, stay awesome, like usual. And thank you so much for being this amazing community that supports me through this. I will have more about this to talk about tomorrow.

3.90 star(s) 251 Votes