Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I mean, almost every other person liked the end regarding him but if one totally subjective opinion is different and you want to see the MC as a whiny pussy... You know what? Nevermind. Hes right. MC should just have manned up ;)

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
I mean, almost every other person liked the end regarding him but if one totally subjective opinion is different and you want to see the MC as a whiny pussy... You know what? Nevermind. Hes right. MC should just have manned up ;)
Is just that since the father threatened the ex-wife to kill her if she ever got in touch with the MC again, now that he is back with her, I hoped for the father to show up to fulfill his threat, only to be beaten up by the MC and ending in jail. Not just a phone call and a death off screen.

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you super wholesome and very sexy people!

Another week, anothber progress update!

Let's jump right into the games again. Mainly because exactly one year ago, my equipment got seized and that day is kinda burned into my head like a mark.

I've completed around 80% of the renders now, which is a huge leap from last week, I was basically rendering 24/7 these last few days and it paid off. I'm basically caught up to the current part of the script now. That was also the reason I didn't release the demo yet, I was basically working in daz3d the whole time during the day and then overnight, the renders were being made, so there wasn't much time to do anything else. Since I'm caught up now, though, it will be pretty easy to make the demo now, so there should be a release for it sometimes this week. I'll make another post about it once it's done. The prequel in general is shaping up to be way more than I expected in terms of story and content, basically giving everyone that played the main game some very interesting infos. Who taught the MC German, for example? Who inspired him to be more than just someone that works for a company in the end? Or who invoked in him the strong urge to protect the ones he loves, even more than he already did before? All of these things that you basically just experience in the main game will be explained in the prequel, with the correct characters attached to it. Especially certain kinks the MC shares with Anna in the main game were kinda because he somewhat experienced them in his university days as well. Todays render is Katharina having a nice talk with the MC.

While the renders were being cooked for the prequel, I did a bit of writing for the main game and My New Family 2 as well. I put them both in this part since there is not that much to talk about regarding MNF2 yet. I think I said this before, but you will start with getting to know all the new girls that are in the household a little more. If you play the prequel demo this week you will get somewhat of an idea what I mean with that, I think that is a good way of introducing characters that have been in the MCs life for a long time now without overwhelming you with information. I think for MNF2 it will be very interesting to see these new girls, since they know the relationships in the household, they basically grew up with them. For My New Memories, I gave Caroline a nice event with the MC again, where they might get interrupted by a certain blonde woman that is trying to be less like her old self... You know that I'm not someone that likes big conflicts, but there is a lot of bad blood ( pardon the term ) between those two, something that goes beyond what they experienced in general, so seeing Jessica and her interact after the MC had a good talk with her will be very interesting, I think. It will most likely end in a disaster that will be resolved quickly after, as it usually does with her, but I think this will show the new side of Jessica you hopefully start to like more than her old self!

And I think that's it for now, people. I'll make a seperate post for the prequel demo once it's out so you can download it wherever you want. Until then, stay awesome and thanks for your amazing support again!

Apr 15, 2024

Hello there you super wholesome and very sexy people!

Another week, anothber progress update!

Let's jump right into the games again. Mainly because exactly one year ago, my equipment got seized and that day is kinda burned into my head like a mark.

I've completed around 80% of the renders now, which is a huge leap from last week, I was basically rendering 24/7 these last few days and it paid off. I'm basically caught up to the current part of the script now. That was also the reason I didn't release the demo yet, I was basically working in daz3d the whole time during the day and then overnight, the renders were being made, so there wasn't much time to do anything else. Since I'm caught up now, though, it will be pretty easy to make the demo now, so there should be a release for it sometimes this week. I'll make another post about it once it's done. The prequel in general is shaping up to be way more than I expected in terms of story and content, basically giving everyone that played the main game some very interesting infos. Who taught the MC German, for example? Who inspired him to be more than just someone that works for a company in the end? Or who invoked in him the strong urge to protect the ones he loves, even more than he already did before? All of these things that you basically just experience in the main game will be explained in the prequel, with the correct characters attached to it. Especially certain kinks the MC shares with Anna in the main game were kinda because he somewhat experienced them in his university days as well. Todays render is Katharina having a nice talk with the MC.

While the renders were being cooked for the prequel, I did a bit of writing for the main game and My New Family 2 as well. I put them both in this part since there is not that much to talk about regarding MNF2 yet. I think I said this before, but you will start with getting to know all the new girls that are in the household a little more. If you play the prequel demo this week you will get somewhat of an idea what I mean with that, I think that is a good way of introducing characters that have been in the MCs life for a long time now without overwhelming you with information. I think for MNF2 it will be very interesting to see these new girls, since they know the relationships in the household, they basically grew up with them. For My New Memories, I gave Caroline a nice event with the MC again, where they might get interrupted by a certain blonde woman that is trying to be less like her old self... You know that I'm not someone that likes big conflicts, but there is a lot of bad blood ( pardon the term ) between those two, something that goes beyond what they experienced in general, so seeing Jessica and her interact after the MC had a good talk with her will be very interesting, I think. It will most likely end in a disaster that will be resolved quickly after, as it usually does with her, but I think this will show the new side of Jessica you hopefully start to like more than her old self!

And I think that's it for now, people. I'll make a seperate post for the prequel demo once it's out so you can download it wherever you want. Until then, stay awesome and thanks for your amazing support again!

please dont tell this the new sandra, dont get me wrong she is very pretty but if she is Sandra well lets just this'll take some getting used to

Apr 15, 2024
Have you read any of the Progress Updates in the last Year? If Yes then you should know Killer's Situation, if not the I would recommend you to read them.:)
yes i read a little he had some problems but i dont remeber reading a specific date he just says he is working on MNM and MNF2 and that he is near finishing an update

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
yes i read a little he had some problems but i dont remeber reading a specific date he just says he is working on MNM and MNF2 and that he is near finishing an update
His hardware, which contains large parts of his MNM material, is still locked up, he is working on a prequel to MNM and on MNF2. Just to summarize, I've probably forgotten details, but in the end it comes down to this.

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
Read this post to learn about the legal situation https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-memories-v0-4-killer7.85280/post-14633254

And as I understand it, right now a My new Memories prequel is in the works that is the thing thats close to being released, he isnt working on MNF 2 or the main MNM right now because he doesnt have his rig

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you super cute and attractive people!

Another week, another progress update!

Let's jump right into the games again!

I finally released a playable demo for the My New Memories prequel and so far the feedback has been super positive. I'm really glad that you guys enjoyed the first look at this upcoming prequel of My New Memories, where you get to know the MC before he reunited with Anna. I'm very happy to see that some of you already have a few favorites - Especially Katharina and Rei seem to be gathering a lot of love. I get it with Katharina, though, a big booba ginger milf always works after all, right? There will be a lot of things you will discover in the prequel that have a direct relations to stuff that happened in the main game - Especially certain kinks the MC developed. While Anna was the enabler for most of his love life later on, he also gathered some experience with other girls, something Anna most likely wished for him when she had to leave with her family. It's kinda good that I never wrote that the MC had his first time with Anna - Now I have a little more leverage regarding his love life ( of course Anna had her first time with the MC and profitted greatly from his experience, and when he shared that knowledge with Anna you can probably imagine how she felt, given her kink ). Still, I'm super relieved that the demo got so much positive feedback, it eased my mind even more since the supporters played it. Getting as much feedback as possible while working on this is so important to me, so thank you for that. I can't wait for the full first release which should be rather soon! Todays render is Bethany in the kitchen with the MC, where she explains to him why Sabrina behaves a certain way around him lately.

I also have some rather positive news regarding my work on Chapter 4 for the maingame. I have to admit that I... Kinda lost my way with it for quite some time. It was very, very difficult for me to get into writing consistently for the main game again, because I felt like I forgot where I was mentally. It might have been all the trouble with the police in August, I'm not one hundred percent sure, but I started writing more again these last few weeks and got into a really good state of mind with it. I guess it makes sense that I lost my way since it has been over a year since the last update and the release of chapter 3. Still, you have no idea how happy I am that I can my work on it like I used to, more or less. Losing your way mid development is pretty scary, because I was reading the start of Chapter 4 again and thought to myself "Remember that you had to rewrite all of this because of what got taken from you? Is it as good as your original concept?" and a lot of other, worse things. Some of you maybe know how it feels to lose your way with something you are very, very passionate about, and hopefully all of you also found your way back to it again. If you need any help regarding that, don't hesitate to shoot me a DM, I'm more than happy to share with you what helped me in the end.

And I think that's it for now. If you guys want to talk to me or just share your feedback regarding the demo, send me a DM here or on Discord, my name there is killer7. I'm happy to read and reply to everything you guys have to stay. Until then, stay awesome!

3.90 star(s) 253 Votes