Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Thank you.

Thank you for playing my game. Seeing the overwhelmingly positive feedback for my game helped me so much through a more darker time I was going through in real life. When I first started making this game I was extremely anxious that people would not like it all, that they say it looks bad and the story is stupid. I'm glad I was proven wrong, that some of you really enjoy the story and how the game looks.

The support from you guys has been through the roof. I never thought my game would grow so fast over time and it doesn't look like its stopping. I'm having so much fun writing the story and making the scenes to see your reactions . But before I get more sentimental let me just say two words again.

Thank you. I hope all of you guys will have a wonderful christmas.

Christmas2.png

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
But before I get more sentimental let me just say two words again.

Kidding of course.

On the flip-side of things, thank YOU Killahseven for creating this fantastic game and interacting with the community.

I'm glad developing it seems to have been an overall positive experience for you, and that the positive response it received helped you through a rough patch. Don't just credit the game though, as I mentioned earlier, you interact with the community, both paying supporters and filthy pirates, and in my opinion that plays a very big role in how well received a game is by players. It's like icing on the cake.

Anyway, I wish you continued success into 2020, and hopefully beyond as well. Merry Christmas to you and yours, and a happy new year as well in case the hectic holidays prevent further well-wishing. :)

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017

Kidding of course.

On the flip-side of things, thank YOU Killahseven for creating this fantastic game and interacting with the community.

I'm glad developing it seems to have been an overall positive experience for you, and that the positive response it received helped you through a rough patch. Don't just credit the game though, as I mentioned earlier, you interact with the community, both paying supporters and filthy pirates, and in my opinion that plays a very big role in how well received a game is by players. It's like icing on the cake.

Anyway, I wish you continued success into 2020, and hopefully beyond as well. Merry Christmas to you and yours, and a happy new year as well in case the hectic holidays prevent further well-wishing. :)
Hey just remember though...

notgay3way.gif

Killahseven It's been awesome seeing you grow in skills as well as the game itself from version to version (y)

Ditto to what UnoriginalUserName said. When you see so many honey select games come out, at least for me personally, you get a little hesitant trying a new one. So far, My New Family has been really enjoyable and I'm looking forward to seeing this progress and only get better in 2020!

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Hey just remember though...

View attachment 489535

Killahseven It's been awesome seeing you grow in skills as well as the game itself from version to version (y)

Ditto to what UnoriginalUserName said. When you see so many honey select games come out, at least for me personally, you get a little hesitant trying a new one. So far, My New Family has been really enjoyable and I'm looking forward to seeing this progress and only get better in 2020!
Speaking of a three-way, Lucy and cousin Loli-Muscles! Eh? Eh?!? :sneaky:

• Love
Reactions: crewfalcons
Mar 27, 2019
Thank you.

Thank you for playing my game. Seeing the overwhelmingly positive feedback for my game helped me so much through a more darker time I was going through in real life. When I first started making this game I was extremely anxious that people would not like it all, that they say it looks bad and the story is stupid. I'm glad I was proven wrong, that some of you really enjoy the story and how the game looks.

The support from you guys has been through the roof. I never thought my game would grow so fast over time and it doesn't look like its stopping. I'm having so much fun writing the story and making the scenes to see your reactions . But before I get more sentimental let me just say two words again.

Thank you. I hope all of you guys will have a wonderful christmas.

View attachment 489507
Dang it...why is that sexiness hiding her ears under that hat??? Merry Christmas and Happy Hannukah tho :D

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

TJ03

Jan 20, 2018
Here is the first day of .5, plz remember this is a beta so be some grammar mistakes that will be finished for final release, day 2 is now out for 15 dollar patreons and will be out for 5 dollar patreons next week, rem to show your support for the dev if like the game and enjoy, and lets just say Sandra is def smiling at the end of this day

PC

Mac

Android

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018

Good morning ( or good day/evening, depending your timezone ) you wonderful people!

This is probably the post a lot of you guys have been waiting for. I'm done with the full script for 0.5!

This means that I will take the renders for the last day of 0.5 in the coming days and finetune everything as much as I can. Now I don't want to annoy you with too much blabla and just tell you about the release dates I'm aiming for:

The pre-release for Lucy and higher tier patrons goes live on Friday, the 27th of december!
The Final public release for everyone is on Monday, the 30th of december!

I think I never worked so hard on one update. I invested so much time into this the last few days that I got a good glimpse on what it would be to do this fulltime. And I loved it! I will post some more teasers in the following days and I still have a lot to do.

I just wanted to update you guys because it has been a while! I can't wait to hear your feedback for this update. It marks the end of the first chapter of my game and will bring a very big new story twist in the end. I'm excited to hear what you guys think about it!

I hope all of you will have a wonderful weekend. Stay perverted!

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I have added sex toys, female domination and harem to the tag list.

ADD: Also added titfuck to the list.
Should have added Male Domination as well then since there are two routes for Fiona :p

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
If it is in the game then yes but I have not gotten that far yet so I can not add it yet.

I only add what the game has at the time I play it. So far it only talks about "trying" to become dominate.
it will have it soon, i can confirm that, maybe in the next update

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
No, his age is not 30+. Please stop saying that. I have no ages defined in the game. I also corrected the intro to say that his mother left when he was four, not six. I don't like to define ages but everyone involved is 18+.

I didn't add the monster girl tag, that was the original uploader before I took the thread over.

Also, please remove the Cheating tag a1fox3 since there is no cheating in the game with the harem route ( the only route where you can have multiple girls )

Please don't add tags before you finished the game. The tags that were already included were good enough for me, but adding the cheating tag ( or even Dilf ) is just plain wrong and I don't want that.

Edit:

The junior uploader I was replying to decided to delete all his comments because he apparently realised that everything he said was wrong. Sorry that the thread got derailed.

Last edited:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
No, his age is not 30+. Please stop saying that. I have no ages defined in the game. I also corrected the intro to say that his mother left when he was four, not six. I don't like to define ages but everyone involved is 18+.
Since the age discussion kinda irked me I decided to quickly start a playthrough just to check on some things, but since it's no longer needed I won't bother restarting the argument.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Since you decided to change the MC's age from 6 to 4 in the next update, he'd be in kindergarten / pre-school now, so you may want to update this dialogue (assuming you haven't already) to reflect that as well for continuity purposes. (y)

Edit : I'm totally not trying to make more work for you, I swear, lol

Reactions: Killer7

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Since the age discussion kinda irked me I decided to quickly start a playthrough just to check on some things, but since it's no longer needed I won't bother restarting the argument.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Since you decided to change the MC's age from 6 to 4 in the next update, he'd be in kindergarten / pre-school now, so you may want to update this dialogue (assuming you haven't already) to reflect that as well for continuity purposes. (y)

Edit : I'm totally not trying to make more work for you, I swear, lol
Thank you for pointing that out, I fixed that now. Kudos that you started a new playthrough for that!

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Im sorry if this was asked before but I am going to be out of town for awhile and I will only have my phone to play these games on. I was wondering if the walkthrough mod comes with the mobile download and if not if theres a way to put it in there manually?

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 249 Votes