Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
As someone who has never played this game, should I play the revamp or the original?
It's really your choice, the original game is more complicated and you have to follow to the letter the walkthrough, the revamp is more linear with a built in hints via phone. Also the revamp have a lot of changes in quests versus the original. If you have the time play them both, but remember the original is abandoned, no more updates.

Martín2020

Jul 5, 2019
v0.001 Alpha
Revamp released. Old saves don't work.
View attachment 307233

Overview:
You will assume the role of a young person in your city where you live the hottest situations. From the most casual situations to the intense dates with sexy girls.​

Thread Updated: 2020-03-05
Release Date: 2020-03-04
Developer: Beggar of Net
Censored: No
Version: 0.0055
Previous Game: My New Life
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - -
Others:
COMPRESSED*

Extras: CG RIP - SAVE - MAP -
GALLERY MOD
Thanks Wrecker for sharing! *This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
Thank you Z4IKO & TommyEsclow for sharing.

View attachment 307202 View attachment 307203 View attachment 307204 View attachment 307205 View attachment 307206 View attachment 307207 View attachment 307208 View attachment 307237
Sorry i new, but i have a problem whit the android, say i click the w but i can click because i dot now how, i hope you can help me . thanks

[/SPOILER][/SPOILER]

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - -
Others:
COMPRESSED*

Extras: CG RIP - SAVE - MAP -
GALLERY MOD
Thanks Wrecker for sharing! *This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
Thank you Z4IKO & TommyEsclow for sharing.

View attachment 307202 View attachment 307203 View attachment 307204 View attachment 307205 View attachment 307206 View attachment 307207 View attachment 307208 View attachment 307237

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Anyone have problems with the inlog screen? it feels very laggy. Thanks
Try this: backup your last save, go to save folder and delete everything inside, run the game, if it runs with the proper speed then start to play until the point you be able to save, make a save using the slot of your backed up save, eg: if your save is the "file9.rpgsave", save to slot 9.
Exit the game, copy your backed up save and paste it to www/save folder and replace.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Autarchy

Martín2020

Jul 5, 2019
Hello what such, I am new and wanted to ask for a little help, in the part that asks for pricenar e, as it is done on an android, because no keyboard comes out and from there I can not advance, I hope and can help me, thank you.

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
wow all this time and still not even brought the revamp up to the same content level as the original. was a great game but comon make some story advances and move on. we could of had a MNL 2 by now. excuses are getting old and pathetic.

Reactions: Aioria619

ThuLife

Oct 7, 2017
Two questions:
1. What i have to do in Lil Pop's house? i go to the upper floor, i see the scene with the japanese girl...and now?
2. I go in the Marckus' house in afternoon, but i cant talk to him... i click near him, but nothing happens...

Reactions: chuckd2041

Silverclaw

Oct 8, 2017
Can someone tell me which mod he use to make his models look so realistic?
I know he use this "tk17" thing. But normally the models don't look nearly like in his game. Is it a special kind of shaders he use?

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Can someone tell me which mod he use to make his models look so realistic?
I know he use this "tk17" thing. But normally the models don't look nearly like in his game. Is it a special kind of shaders he use?
He uses a graphics enhancement plugin called . You can also check out the TK17 and the free version of the hook 5 at its thread here

bootymanco

Nov 1, 2019
As someone who has never played this game, should I play the revamp or the original?
i do think its still worth to play the original, there is a lot of content. BUT as Kertug point out no more updates adn if you ahve enough time..why not right? i still prefer the original and i miss it, BON has done so much crap in the revamp, but it is still playable and it is coming in its own time (slowly but fuck it i guess)

Reactions: Aioria619

BDI

May 23, 2017
On a date with Daisy, after completing all of the quests on the list, I can not exit the mall.WHY?

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
Two questions:
1. What i have to do in Lil Pop's house? i go to the upper floor, i see the scene with the japanese girl...and now?
2. I go in the Marckus' house in afternoon, but i cant talk to him... i click near him, but nothing happens...
1. After the scene on the upper floor, the guard on the first floor changes its move pattern
2. If you used the search function you would have known that Marckus content hasn't been added yet.

David133m

Mar 27, 2020
I'm having a problem where even after following the walkthrough that was posted here for the party the sister still gets it on with Christian. Is that scene unavailable? I had completed the tinymon thing and gotten the scene with Tom's sister
hello, could you pass me the the walkthrough the party, please?

David133m

Mar 27, 2020
So, I can't find the Tinymon card at the party. I speak to Charles but it's nowhere to be found. Not in the garden, in the pool or on any floor. I asume my save is fucked.
Will I miss any content by not finding it?
I am looking for the Tinymon card in the party, did you do?, where did you find it?

David133m

Mar 27, 2020
So, I can't find the Tinymon card at the party. I speak to Charles but it's nowhere to be found. Not in the garden, in the pool or on any floor. I asume my save is fucked.
Will I miss any content by not finding it?
I am looking for the Tinymon card in the party, did you do?, where did you find it?

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
the game says i can call the girl from baby sitting scenes through the Book of Faces anytime, but i cant click the phone button, or find any other place i should be pressing for that

gothnog

Aug 15, 2017
hi mates,
someone know how to finish the pool party event ?
i can't find any complete walkthrough on it, and i'm blocked on this event.
or maybe it's a bug. i don't know

someone can help me ?

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes