Captain987

Jul 6, 2020
For some reason I cannot have a threesome with Daisy and Beth. I downloaded a full save and there appeara to be a scene of Daisy's dad and some other girl. I never had this scene occur in my game so I think maybe this is why. Could someone point me in the right direction here.

Yes I have both Daisy's and Beth's relationship maxed out.

Takerial

Jul 10, 2020
So I just did something that let me get pass the mechanic loop bug.

I don't know if all of this is necessary to do it but this is what I did.

First, I triggered the circle four times and stepped into it in one night. You can trigger the circle by clicking on the mechanics course to try and enroll.

Then, and this is probably what you actually need to do but I'm not 100% sure.

After I worked the first time tending the shop. The next thing I did was I manually passed the time with my phone until 8:00am the next day. Then I worked against and repeated this one more time. I did NOT go back and sleep in the house between working. Then after working the third time in a row I enrolled in the courses and got the next license. Wallah.

nigelccccc

May 17, 2017
I cant progress in the school questline.
It says to talk to Phil in the
School Main Entrance but he is not there.
^ this is after I caught Phil in the rooftop vents perving on Pam

SOLVED; {1700 at the school gates, walk in and he is standing there}

Last edited:

fulgartech

Jan 27, 2018
Looking through the other comments here it looks like my lockup when the aunt starts dancing may be related to me using the compressed download.

My workaround was to take the Joanna.webm file in the movies directory and back it up, then copy another webm file and rename it Joanna.webm. This fixed my problem.

Maybe don't use Portaba.webm - that dance is pretty long.

And I could watch the webm animation outside of the game fine.

So if you are having this issue on the compressed game - this worked for me.

Arcana Nornet

Feb 18, 2018
Quick question:
About how much of the game would you say it's compleated? (if possible, please give a percentage even if it's just a guess)

I mean, they can always add new content if they want to (not that I would complain or anything) but to my knowledge, this is a Revamp so I people that had already played the OG ver. would know about it.

I'm just curious that's all. (._.)/

Last edited:

zonafas

Jun 18, 2017
I downloaded the gallery mod and saw scenes with the sister that didn't happen in the game, are they before the mafias choise or after? or the scenes are blocked?

Scapest

Jul 8, 2017
So I just did something that let me get pass the mechanic loop bug.

I don't know if all of this is necessary to do it but this is what I did.

First, I triggered the circle four times and stepped into it in one night. You can trigger the circle by clicking on the mechanics course to try and enroll.

Then, and this is probably what you actually need to do but I'm not 100% sure.

After I worked the first time tending the shop. The next thing I did was I manually passed the time with my phone until 8:00am the next day. Then I worked against and repeated this one more time. I did NOT go back and sleep in the house between working. Then after working the third time in a row I enrolled in the courses and got the next license. Wallah.
I turned it off the Mission 2 Mechanic / Switch 86 with RPGMakerSaveEdit, and activated the Mission 4 Mechanic / Switch 145, this way you can move on, same with Daisy's mom burritos quest, turned it off Margereth box switch, this way the Daisy walktrough apears in the book of faces.

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Hi, I'm new to this game.
Is this normal that the work in the hospital and the car garage is getting paid that horribly?!
You work for 8 to 10 hours and get only $15 to $20?!
That is called grinding to the max!
Even working at the Amria shop is more lucrative!
Will the payment get better? Otherwise I have to cheat. I'm not gonna grind that much. That's an absolute fun killer!

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Hi, I'm new to this game.
Is this normal that the work in the hospital and the car garage is getting paid that horribly?!
You work for 8 to 10 hours and get only $15 to $20?!
That is called grinding to the max!
Even working at the Amria shop is more lucrative!
Will the payment get better? Otherwise I have to cheat. I'm not gonna grind that much. That's an absolute fun killer!
there are classes you can take for the jobs that will in turn help you get a higher pay grade.

3.00 star(s) 133 Votes