metalrawk

Nov 27, 2017
This was my favorite game but this update fucked everything up. I couldn't see Beth so I changed the variables, met with Beth and got the yacht scene, woke up at the old house and I still get "talk to Beth after school" on book of faces. Can't progress with anything in the game now.
Also downloaded a new save file but it had the same issue.

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
This was my favorite game but this update fucked everything up. I couldn't see Beth so I changed the variables, met with Beth and got the yacht scene, woke up at the old house and I still get "talk to Beth after school" on book of faces. Can't progress with anything in the game now.
Also downloaded a new save file but it had the same issue.
You need to applied some fixes. Scroll up, read my post above to find all the fixes.
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v0-86-beggar-of-net.30576/page-1194#post-6554836

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Ah. Sorry, I misread your post. BoF bug out a lot. If I remember correctly,"Talk to Beth after school" will be there until you complete all her date and sex options.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I did apply those fixes. The variables I'm talking about are the fixes stated by SOTN.
The fix is only for when you havent done beth quest as yet, not for middle gameplay with her. I believe the fix post said this. Send me your save and I can look at it, if you want. And check if there is some bug later in the game. I will remove this fix because you have to meet Beth after school a good few times. So members might get confuse when.

Last edited:
Reactions: metalrawk

metalrawk

Nov 27, 2017
The fix is only for when you havent done beth quest as yet, not for middle gameplay with her. I believe the fix post said this. Send me your save and I can look at it, if you want. And check if there is some bug later in the game. I will remove this fix because you have to meet Beth after school a good few times. So members might get confuse when.
Thank you. This is my save. Never had any problem with this save before.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Major thanks to Saint Creek for letting me know about this bug and providing the saves.

Fixes two problems: (game breaking bugs)
  1. This fixes the Lucy problem with cops and gameover.
  2. Also fixes the problem where, when you choose Dragonuv Mafia; meeting Lucy and going to new house is skipped
Check for other fixes here: LINK

Last edited:

Hkjs98Lop

Sep 28, 2020
Hello, when I tried to finished the task "Mafia: the gentlemen(part 2) " task -->after the introduction of Codex , there was one pic stuck, I tried to fix it by bug fixer. However, it will appear again after several seconds. what should I fix it now, I tried it serval times, after the introduction, it will got stuck with a black screen. After fixing , the red area will show on the screen. Thanks a lot.

Saint Creek

Jul 18, 2019
Major thanks to Saint Creek for letting me know about this bug and providing the saves.

Fixes two problems: (game breaking bugs)
  1. This fixes the Lucy problem with cops and gameover.
  2. Also fixes the problem where, when you choose Dragonuv Mafia; meeting Lucy and going to new house is skipped
Don't thank me. All thanks goes to you for actually doing something about it. Thanks to you, I can finally play the Russian mafia and finish off Lucy's Quest. And I'm guessing so can others who have had the same problem.

Lumpeyeone

May 28, 2017
It's a bug in 0.86.

Go first page -> click the link for PC Cheat Mod. Near the end of that post, there is a link for all bug fixes available for 0.86. If you have not applied any of those, I recommend that you do. If you use the cheat mod, you may need to reapplied the fixes after installing the cheat mod.
Thank you.

docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
BoF is misleading sometimes. The pool event is for the second house part.

Grab the Guide from the first post. It'll help a lot with this messy game.
I've been following the guide (as best I can). It doesn't really help when there's a bug like this.

Mardi Gras

Jun 27, 2020
Does anyone know how to complete the Caroline dates? No matter how many successful date I complete I can't get her relation points past 200.
I have not done the Warren quest at the school.

Reactions: originalspam

Saint Creek

Jul 18, 2019
Getting Annie pregnant was a combination of a choice and chance. Getting Mrs. Jordan and that Mom in the Expo pregnant seemed mandatory. Not to mention there’s that scene where Mrs. Jordan has morning sickness in class. I’m guessing that the mandatory pregnancies are story relevant.

I’m hoping for more pregnancies in the future. Especially those two Russian mafia bosses.

Reactions: slowman

Nijuichi21

Jan 31, 2019
I place all the common fixes and links on the pc cheat mod post. Just like below for v0.86 so it would be easier for members to find.

Game bug fixes v0.86:
  1. Amy fix
  2. Fix for after you pay prostitute for Charles : No more content
  3. Football training fix
  4. Warren missing in front of school fix
  5. Not getting call to the principal office where you see Warren and Principal
  6. Lucy problem with cops and gameover
  7. Problem where, when you choose Dragonuv Mafia; going to new house is skipped (Same link as above i.e. number 6)
  8. Beth invisible problem or only exclamation mark showing
Do i need to download this fixes after downloading the whole 0.86?
I place all the common fixes and links on the pc cheat mod post. Just like below for v0.86 so it would be easier for members to find.

Game bug fixes v0.86:
  1. Amy fix
  2. Fix for after you pay prostitute for Charles : No more content
  3. Football training fix
  4. Warren missing in front of school fix
  5. Not getting call to the principal office where you see Warren and Principal
  6. Lucy problem with cops and gameover
  7. Problem where, when you choose Dragonuv Mafia; going to new house is skipped (Same link as above i.e. number 6)
  8. Beth invisible problem or only exclamation mark showing
Do i still need to download these after downloading your compressed version of 0.86?

bammalaw

Nov 2, 2018
Please help I have done lucy cleaned the room event once but when i sleep in my room it trigger lucy event again but there is nothing to pick up and i cant continue lucy quest

Reactions: slowman

rikkulollipop

Jan 11, 2019
and even today waiting for some representation of gay sex, because what I saw .... there is only one gay character and it is possible to have sex with him and only once ....

Reactions: RedRaven69
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes