rikkulollipop

Jan 11, 2019
and even today waiting for some representation of gay sex, because what I saw .... there is only one gay character and it is possible to have sex with him and only once ....

Reactions: RedRaven69

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Yes, i used compressed, re-download update patch or the other archive??
There is no patch. You need to download the entire compress.

Do i need to download this fixes after downloading the whole 0.86?

Do i still need to download these after downloading your compressed version of 0.86?
Only the ones where you get bugs in your game. But mostly likely you will have to use all.
Whatever MNL game you download FULL or Compress v0.86, you will have to apply those fixes after.

Guys wheres the library, im supposed to be teaming with someone with some project
and i cant find the library ;-;
I highly recommend you use the game guide at OP. The guide can answer questions like these. But to answer your question now, the library is to the right of the football yard. The football yard I believe is the behind the two big doors on ground floor. As soon as you enter the school, just go up.

Just FYI, I came across this bug as well on a fresh game, fresh install, no save used from others. I'm not sure if it's related, but I also am not seeing Maria at the pool in the morning as the Book says I should much like I've seen others in this thread say but I DO have one set of images from her in the Book that I never unlocked, so perhaps there's a trigger going off that says that particular event has already happened?
This is located at the new house. So ignore it for now. It is not a bug per se, but just placed in a bad spot in the code.

Last edited:

Carla_BrownBB

Sep 22, 2018
Anyone know how to fix this? it says no more content available even though it's near the beginning of the game.

1631465600640.png

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Anyone know how to fix this? it says no more content available even though it's near the beginning of the game.

View attachment 1401627
Check the bug fixes I post and see which relates to your problem. I am assuming your problem is bug fix number 2

Please help I have done lucy cleaned the room event once but when i sleep in my room it trigger lucy event again but there is nothing to pick up and i cant continue lucy quest
Thats a bug in the game. I will fix it, but you will have to use an other save than the one you provided, where you didnt do the quest/laundry event as yet. If you dont have a previous save, I attach your save below with it fix. You didnt miss anything. I saved where you just have to click the stars to do the laundry right after picking up the dirty clothes

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Fix:

This will fix Lucy laundry bug at MC room.
But will only work on saves that haven't done the laundry events as yet. If you save in/after the loop, then read below.

I would only fix these type of user mistakes this time, so pay heed. Do not save when you get an error or depend on a single save (which should be obvious not to do, yet here we are). Refer to image to see fix. Had to input it this way, as I didn't want to change up to much of BoN code for other events.
FIX.jpg
Check for other fixes here: LINK

Last edited:

Elzikisaragi

Oct 8, 2017
everytime i go for lucy mission for football i always stuck at school, i cant enter it from front gate since it says closed and cant from west side since sarah keep blocking me and said you must enter from gate silly. is there anyway to enter the school for playing football at that time?

RJP

Aug 12, 2017
I cant finish the Carol quest about two successfully dates with her... It's a bug or dont have nothing after that? And i can just choose metro and taxi to date, i have the best car but the game says i dont have any.

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
I cant finish the Carol quest about two successfully dates with her... It's a bug or dont have nothing after that? And i can just choose metro and taxi to date, i have the best car but the game says i dont have any.
If I remember correctly, after the second date, Carol's mom event should trigger. Visit her at her house in the afternoon.

Car probably bug or not in the code. Metro is probably not in the code. Using taxi for all date should be fine.

View attachment 1402415 pam is not showing up in front of school. Plz help. Stuck since 3 days.
Pam and Nadine should be next to the monument in the front school yard. Not sure about the time, but check between 13:00 to 15:00. Afternoon usually mean 15:00 to 20:50

https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v0-86-beggar-of-net.30576/page-1158#post-6483360

Not sure if it's applied for 0.86, but I think it's the same one that I use.

Last edited:
Reactions: RJP

Tboogie28

Oct 12, 2018
BoN, love the game! I can't wait for the new updates. I would love it if you would toughen up the MC. How is he suppose to be a gangster but getting bullied, raped and manhandled by all these women? Sure... he gets to have sex with them but, he has absolutely no dignity as a man he has real strong "SIMP" behaviour. Just my opinion.

Grompot

Dec 22, 2018
I'm keen to know if karma and personality stats have any real implications in the game currently? Or will that have future implications as game developes?

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes