iffy1211

Mar 23, 2020
I swear everytime I come to this thread its people talking about something broken in game, quest bug, scene fail or something like that...is this game ever NOT broken or do people really just not know how to install a RPGM game?
I think it's always broken
I've played a lot of rpgms ,but never have i seen a game as buggy as thus
The game would have died if not for the bug patches and cheat modes that SOTN does

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
for some reason you ignore everybody that asks that question?
well it seems like there are people that can play the game just fine so clearly somethings wrong
can u pls answer downloaded the bug fix and it still freezes
Who are you referring to, cause it certainly can't be me :unsure::unsure:. I assume you are referring to the creator himself.
Just to clarify, this is not my game and I am not entitled to answer anyone. Sadly, I cant help if I cant reproduce the error. Everything is working fine on my end and many others. I never had this freezing problem every 2 minutes. So the problem must be related to something on your end.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
i wasnt referring spcifically, i just saw some people asking the same question and nonve of them got a reply.
anyway ty
Oh okay. Im sorry man but I cant help cause I dont have this problem. Only thing I can recommend is if you game is sticking at beginning intro, try this I post a while back : LINK

Aug 7, 2018
can someone help me I have a bug with the bonnie side quest, i finished the story and I'm doing the side quest, I can't past the hint I've found some util at Hornet Pub

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
can someone help me I have a bug with the bonnie side quest, i finished the story and I'm doing the side quest, I can't past the hint I've found some util at Hornet Pub
Go to Hornet Pub at night. Outside near the bottom, you should see some sparkle near a couple. Go to that spot to start the event. Then go inside the pub and to the bar and interact with the sparkles again. Back to babysitting job next week (or change time with cheat).

Reactions: vladțepeș666

panove97

May 31, 2018
Hi, guys! I didn't find in forum any info about Beth in school. Is she available for fucking inside school like other girls os still not?

Kyech

Dec 3, 2018
I swear everytime I come to this thread its people talking about something broken in game, quest bug, scene fail or something like that...is this game ever NOT broken or do people really just not know how to install a RPGM game?
The game is broken as fuck, the most broken game I ever played.

Still full of content, and seems like a good game, but you have to be very carefull with its saves...

Reactions: Saint Creek

metalrawk

Nov 27, 2017
Fix: completely safe even though it a dirty fix

This will fix all Beth invisible problem after school or where exclamation mark is only shown.

Check for other fixes here: LINK
Thanks, That did the trick. However, I now can't go with Marckus in the vent to see Nadia titties. It shows black screen and pressing W says "not available".

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Thanks, That did the trick. However, I now can't go with Marckus in the vent to see Nadia titties. It shows black screen and pressing W says "not available".
If you are using the cheat mod, you could use SoTN Help which is basically the bugfixer. Check feature number 20 in the cheat mod post and also refer to the image. Maybe this might help

Mudslipk

Apr 15, 2020
I have a problem. When decompressing the file, it marks an error, I already downloaded all the options and it continues to mark that error when decompressing, any suggestion or something is wrong

Reactions: ninguemligah

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I have a problem. When decompressing the file, it marks an error, I already downloaded all the options and it continues to mark that error when decompressing, any suggestion or something is wrong
I just checked and I am getting the same problem . Maybe, reporting the OP post to let the mods know or try to repair the zip using WinRar repair option. If it doesn't work, you could try the compress version until Full is fixed.

Question. How often does this game get updated? Like monthly or just whenever the developer has an update ready?
To be honest, I am not sure. But I remember it was monthly, then switch to this new way of after a release, he takes weeks or a month off. Then release update when he is ready for the next month. But I can be entirely wrong.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes