Raphael33

Dec 17, 2019
[QUOTE = "BrandyYT, publicación: 6565852, miembro: 3116311"]
Puerto de Android no oficial para:

Mi nueva vida: REVAMP [v0.86]

Descargar

si te gustó mi trabajo, apoya en Patreon.

Dame tus comentarios sobre el servidor de Discord. Como es más fácil llegar allí que aquí.

[/ CITA]
[QUOTE = "BrandyYT, publicación: 6565852, miembro: 3116311"]
Puerto de Android no oficial para:

Mi nueva vida: REVAMP [v0.86]

Descargar

si te gustó mi trabajo, apoya en Patreon.

Dame tus comentarios sobre el servidor de Discord. Como es más fácil llegar allí que aquí.

[/CITA]
Thank you,you are the best

• Red Heart
Reactions: Br@ndy

Zoranian

Jun 26, 2017
Does anyone have a save before warren picks you up from school? I checked the repository and there is one but really far back.
I know chances are low but I haven't backed up in a while and doing all the "optional" content before he picks you will take a lot of time.

Argrond

Mar 21, 2019
This triggering is annoying as always.
- I've got a grade upgrading offer from Mrs Jordan, I visit Dr Jordan in Otto at noon/afternoon, receptionist allows me in, and then what? He (as well as Maria) is nowhere to be found. God, so misleading.
-Cannot have 3some with Alison+Noa, answered yes to Alison, got 20+ dates with her, 3some with Sharon (seems like all the requirements are met), but no interaction with Noa leads to Alison catching us. Any other requirements to be met, or some additional trigger?

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
This triggering is annoying as always.
- I've got a grade upgrading offer from Mrs Jordan, I visit Dr Jordan in Otto at noon/afternoon, receptionist allows me in, and then what? He (as well as Maria) is nowhere to be found. God, so misleading.
-Cannot have 3some with Alison+Noa, answered yes to Alison, got 20+ dates with her, 3some with Sharon (seems like all the requirements are met), but no interaction with Noa leads to Alison catching us. Any other requirements to be met, or some additional trigger?
Dr. Jordans: use the elevator. Try the middle if the other don't teleport you right in front of Dr. Jordans.

Noah: need to get her up to anal and done threesome Alison + Sharon. After that, meet Noah again for sex in her room. Should trigger Alison + Noah threesome.

Reactions: Argrond

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Does anyone have a save before warren picks you up from school? I checked the repository and there is one but really far back.
I know chances are low but I haven't backed up in a while and doing all the "optional" content before he picks you will take a lot of time.
Still have a couple side quests not done yet. Pink weed and crazy cat lady.

Reactions: Zoranian

BBC King

May 8, 2021
I swear everytime I come to this thread its people talking about something broken in game, quest bug, scene fail or something like that...is this game ever NOT broken or do people really just not know how to install a RPGM game?

honorworthy

Apr 28, 2017
Does anyone have any clue on what variables to edit on a save editor to get past the laundry quest with Lucy? I have version 0.86 installed and used the bugfixer but I'm still stuck. The only way to get through the night without triggering the quest and breaking my game is to sleep with someone else in the house (I usually go with Maria). I've run out of content and now am on the Lucy questline but there are no dirty clothes to pick up whenever the quest triggers.
So the issue is that I did this mission already before the fix was offered. Apparently the fix only works if you hadn't gotten to that point yet. Is there a way to bypass this?

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes