phil 5

Jun 29, 2017
I have now played until the visit to Warren's house. Where he is at the pool with Lady X. After that I should find Warren in front of Rachel's house. But he is not there.

DiegoSaintE

Nov 20, 2017
I have now played until the visit to Warren's house. Where he is at the pool with Lady X. After that I should find Warren in front of Rachel's house. But he is not there.
You should find him inside the house. Enter with RAchel and he will be waiting there.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
here u go
It is a bug that can happen in the game. Here is the save fixed.

Have checked the game guide and there is only 2 parts which I have done, so I am guessing I am out of content. After getting the house there is no more missions for me, again I don't know if my game is bugged. But when I go to the Russian Pub nothing happens, when I go to the other door that's outside...I just get stuck and no scene pops up.

Am I wrong in assuming that I have done all the content, cause I haven't done a single mission with the Russians after picking them and getting the house.

Cheers.
No your assumption is on point. Once you saved Olenka and saw her naked there is nothing else to do.

Last edited:

Onotole

Feb 27, 2018
i am stuck. Main quest tells me to focus on school. School page tells me to focus in Lucy. Lucy page tells me to advance in Maria's quest. Maria's page tells me to go to the pool in the morning. But there nothing happens. How to figure out what did i miss?

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
i am stuck. Main quest tells me to focus on school. School page tells me to focus in Lucy. Lucy page tells me to advance in Maria's quest. Maria's page tells me to go to the pool in the morning. But there nothing happens. How to figure out what did i miss?
Use the game guide at OP

Mardi Gras

Jun 27, 2020
I have a bug. I have done all of Daisy and Shirley's quests. When I go to their house it states that I need to go on Saturday morning. When I go on Saturday morning I can't interact with them. Also the school quest says to meet Daisy at recess, However Daisy is not available.

Reactions: Renner

Dave Cast

May 15, 2020
There is a hidden image in daisy's gallery before the scene with hannah, does anyone know how to find it?

I think it's a scene of daisy masturbating in the bathroom

1632789597258.png

DR JURD

Jan 9, 2018
No your assumption is on point. Once you saved Olenka and saw her naked there is nothing else to do.
[/QUOTE]

Alright cheers mate for all the answers, legend.

Lathan321

May 24, 2017
1632880511839.png
Supposed to talk to beth about the music project?

Edit; Found a lot of post talking about it but nothing about a solution.

Edit 2: Page 1188

Edit3: nvm still tells me to talk to beth after school. I give up. too many bugs.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes