abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
SoTN cheat mod for PC: v0.86
Don't use mod with any new update or you will get bugs. Use only for specified version.

Updated date: 06/09/2021

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Other mods:
  1. Compressed PC version
  2. Bonus Mod
  3. Bug-Fixes v0.86

Changelog:
  1. Fixed a critical bug with the new implementation of carol dates bypass in the cheat mod.
    Thanks to iketheman6 for bringing this to my attention.
  2. Added new feature (23 onwards) and tweaks here and there
  3. Change the fix to prevent members from blaming the mod. Refer to fix I posted separately below.
Game bug fixes v0.86: LINK
Date scenes not triggering when MC goes on date with maria and others and we try to go to the end scene directly by clickimg the triple heart in starting of date then many scenes like restaurant ending for maria date scene is not triggering same for Amy i used it with the latest version please look into it and rectify the error thnx....

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Date scenes not triggering when MC goes on date with maria and others and we try to go to the end scene directly by clickimg the triple heart in starting of date then many scenes like restaurant ending for maria date scene is not triggering same for Amy i used it with the latest version please look into it and rectify the error thnx....
Bruh o_O, punctuation is the key. I nearly didn't bother reply, no offense.
The maria restaurant bug would be fix in next release. There is basically nothing at the restaurant than just a flash of tits. Amy dates works just fine, remember some scenes are based on randomization. I might see to change this in next update. Therefore, you can wait till next mod update or play the game as it was intended. Nevertheless, thanks for letting me know.

Last edited:

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
Bruh o_O, punctuation is the key. I nearly didn't bother reply, no offense.
The maria restaurant bug would be fix in next release. There is basically nothing at the restaurant than just a flash of tits. Amy dates works just fine, remember some scenes are based on randomization. I might see to change this in next update. Therefore, you can wait till next mod update or play the game as it was intended. Nevertheless, thanks for letting me know.
there was a facefuck ending of maria date that i can't see thnx for reply

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
there was a facefuck ending of maria date that i can't see thnx for reply
All Maria dates bypass is working fine except restaurant which has no scene besides tits flash.
I think you are confusing the ending scene with the game scene itself. Or like I said there are some random dates scenes but not for Maria at restaurant. Regardless, you can just do the dates as normal and as how the game intended, to see whatever scene you think suppose to be there. The mod doesn't affect the actual game dates. So you have the option to do the date night as normal or use the bypass whenever.

Last edited:
Reactions: abhi1180

DiegoSaintE

Nov 20, 2017
Hi guys. I couldn't find the answer but I can't follow Laura's Quest. BoF says that I need to follow Lucy's but then it says "no more content available". Is some bug there?

DiegoSaintE

Nov 20, 2017
So im following the walkthrough so i meet laura at the bustop and take her to the comic store (do the scene) then the walkthrough says " Follow your Princess " but she's nowhere to be found... any help?

EDIT: NVM walkthrough failed to mention you have do like 3 more quests before that scene shows up
Hi. What other quests? I've done everything but the BoF says "Lucy's quest" first but there is a "no more content". Any help? Thanks!

noa10

May 10, 2020
in route teacher taylor[math] quest form take package in amery mart n pharmacy , i was taken the package but why at im talking to taylor say "no" ? if uonly take 1 to talk it is bug

Last edited:

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
in route teacher taylor[math] quest form take package in amery mart n pharmacy , i was taken the package but why at im talking to taylor say "no" ? if uonly take 1 to talk it is bug
You mean she says no when you only pick up one item? If it were me, I would say no until you have both items I were asking for.

Or the game bug out when you accidentally talk to her after pick up just one item? Like she keep saying no after you pick up the other?

Mar 4, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for :

My New Life: REVAMP [v0.86]

Download

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Breaks at second Alice seen via pc gaming.
Constsntly states img Wassap 56-68 can't load - error, select retry each time and doesn't load and can't seem to ignore error and proceed.
Then after scene, permenant black loading screen with retry errors.

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
er so.........
Where is Celine?
In the walkthrough Celine comes up after talking to Warren but that never happened

noa10

May 10, 2020
You mean she says no when you only pick up one item? If it were me, I would say no until you have both items I were asking for.

Or the game bug out when you accidentally talk to her after pick up just one item? Like she keep saying no after you pick up the other?
yes like that , i pick 1 n talk , pick 1 again and talk ,

Yanagi-san

Jun 20, 2019
Does anyone have a save,so that there was a moment of the beginning of the development of relations with Amy(according to version 0.83 -0.84)??

DR JURD

Jan 9, 2018
I have just chosen the Russians, Book of Faces is telling me to go to the Russian Pub. I go there and nothing happens? I walk passed the lady in the actual pub and no scene pops up. Then i go outside to the other door and i just get stuck there....can someone help please? Is my game bugged and how do i fix?

Cheers.

Apologies if this has already been covered, but can't see anything.

Last edited:

Pastero94

Mar 7, 2018
Did you talk to Warren outside Rachel place in old quarter? That must be triggered first before he appears outside school. If this is late in the game and not early quest your talking about.

Send me your save via private so we wouldn't continue to spam here and I will look at it when I get time

Try reloading or using W and selecting car or teleport using the pc mod if not on any quest. I recommend using the option bus stop
how that black screen bug is fixed?, I have the same problem. Sorry my english

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
how that black screen bug is fixed?, I have the same problem. Sorry my english
Press W and go to the game bugfixer then blackscreen. If you can't access W and using the pc cheat mod, then go into your essential items and use SoTN Help to call the bugfixer.

I have just chosen the Russians, Book of Faces is telling me to go to the Russian Pub. I go there and nothing happens? I walk passed the lady in the actual pub and no scene pops up. Then i go outside to the other door and i just get stuck there....can someone help please? Is my game bugged and how do i fix?

Cheers.

Apologies if this has already been covered, but can't see anything.
Bugfix #7 might work for you. Use and reload the save before you go to the pub.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes