Splaticus

Apr 18, 2018
Uhm.......And in which location should this be done?
Go to the mall, go to the theater in the mall, talk to cashier at the theater, agree to look for movie pirate, buy a ticket, go inside theater, find dude with a camera (he moves around when the lights change) Basta! Theater Rented.

Reactions: Yanagi-san

david123

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
I wish he had a week of bug fixing after each update like he used to. Before he switch to this, no bug fixing and frequent vacation thing now. Technically the same thing will happen as old abandoned version. To much bugs would accumulate (as he don't prioritize bug fixing) and he would be unable to keep track or fix all of them,especially if he waits till he finishes the game. Hence, one of the reason for the revamp. Plus the old version had at least one week of bug fixing and still bugs became overwhelming. So I can only imagine for the revamp which basically has none. He may being more careful when he is creating the events and testing more in the background that we are unaware off, since it more linear. However, bugs are creeping in and thats why I hope he reaccess and tries to figure out a better approach at these bugs. This is just how I interpret it, because only the bugs can keep the game back coupled with the added vacations. This just get everyone frustrated.
I think RPG Maker was a terrible choice for this project - either he didn't foresee the game getting so big , or he though he could handle it. Scripting an RPGMaker game is a nightmare and its a pain to debug stuff. Their script editor is shitty and even with 3rd party tools you cant get that far.

SaHiL KaYa

Sep 2, 2019
I wish if someone help me with my this save file, I stuck in Lucy route (Laundry Quest).
When I go to sleep as MC. Then wakeup & see the Lucy arrive at MC room for taking laundry ( I done it once before) so 2nd time there is no laundries in MC room.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I think RPG Maker was a terrible choice for this project - either he didn't foresee the game getting so big , or he though he could handle it. Scripting an RPGMaker game is a nightmare and its a pain to debug stuff. Their script editor is shitty and even with 3rd party tools you cant get that far.
I agree to a certain degree because it have other huge and I mean huge games from XP to MV that are "bug free or not game breaking". I played a good few from way back such as Laxius Power to even current ones on steam. If devs just devote time to fixing the bugs, it is very simple. Just ignoring it and not spending some time at least to debug, wouldn't make it go away. If the editor is regarded as shitty to debug, then why wait after many bugs creep up. Would it not become even shitter to fix, especially when time pass and you forget the script mechanics- if that make any sense :ROFLMAO:. But its true, there are many superior free game engines, from Renpy to Godot. Why make life hard (see what I did there :sneaky: )

I wish if someone help me with my this save file, I stuck in Lucy route (Laundry Quest).
When I go to sleep as MC. Then wakeup & see the Lucy arrive at MC room for taking laundry ( I done it once before) so 2nd time there is no laundries in MC room.
Dam that color it shit, and for the entire paragraph to, my eyes :eek:. Made me nearly didn't bother to read it :ROFLMAO: :devilish:.
Check the bug fix #9 - LINK

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: SaHiL KaYa

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Nothing happens to me when I approach the main entrance!
Drunk scene suppose to trigger. Try going back to second floor (if you can pass time, spend an hr or two)then coming back to first floor and going to the elevator/door.
If all else fails, then send me your save.

Last edited:

Yanagi-san

Jun 20, 2019
Does anyone have a save,so that there was a moment of the beginning of the development of relations with Amy(according to poemu version 0.83 -0.84)?

soyjari

Jun 29, 2018
Beggar tomate un descanzo amigo, yo se que te esforzaste mucho, y estoy seguro que luego le darás tiempo para corregir los errores, y quizás vendrás con sorpresas y escenas nuevas, para mantener feliz a tu audiencia. Te recomendaría qué busques a alguien que te ayude en tu proyecto ya qué esto desde un principio fue un gran proyecto, y me gustaría que terminase como un gran proyecto terminado. Estoy seguro que encontrarías a alguien igual de pervertido qué tu. Yo aprecio mucho tu juego y me gustan todos los personajes sin dejar a lado a ninguno.

DarKing25

Dec 3, 2020
Hi, I have a problem with the school quests after the Chinese triads, which says to go to school and nothing appears, what should I do or do I have a bug?

SaHiL KaYa

Sep 2, 2019
Dam that color it shit, and for the entire paragraph to, my eyes :eek:. Made me nearly didn't bother to read it :ROFLMAO: :devilish:.
Check the bug fix #9 - LINK
[/QUOTE]

My problem isn't solve by it , u should check it plz.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Thanks for that another quick question how do i open the thing where u can like pass the time?
Go into Joiplay settings and assign the onscreen keys to the necessary keyboard keys like W and Q etc.

My problem isn't solve by it , u should check it plz.
I honestly don't know what your doing bro? The fix works.
Because all I did was load up your save with the fix install and it worked just fine.

Last edited:

ayoze624

Nov 23, 2018
0.85 SAVES FOR YOU
for ALL mobs/mafias

Ok, there are 2 files attached, one with saves for story progression or and other with possibly useful saves. Each save folder also contain my config and global files, so manage you file replacing properly if you want to change the save slot number or mix my saves and yours. I advice you to read the "General things to be known" spoiler if you use my saves but, unlike Lucy, I'm not your mother, so I'm hiding it in case you don't want to read. Also I used a lot of spoiler tags basically so this post isn't awfully huge on the thread page.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now to explain each file

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Main.rar
This contains a save folder with saves after finishing 0.84.6 (which I call "previous") and saves with 0.85 content complete (which I call "complete"). "Previous" saves are at the point where Laura's quest is complete, and I saved in each mafia's neighborhood so you can tell which mafia that save is for from the saves' screen (a save's info displays the location). In the "complete" saves, I progressed starting from the respective "previous", completed 0.85 content and saved at the living room, right after the chat with Lucy in the car, on the Book of Faces main page so you can check the mafia's logo. Now, here's what each file is in the Main.rar:
Also, here is what I call "complete". By all means, if I forgot something let me know, not only it will help me to have everything unlocked but also I'll update it on this post after I complete it ingame, so people can have it unlocked to it too.
Again, if I forgot anything, please let me know

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Extra.rar
This contains a save folder with a "choose your mafia" save, right after the police captain interrogation, in case someone still needs (WARNING: I saved with the timer running), a couple alternatives routes, and saves right before (or as before as it was possible) my favorite one-time scenes.
Here's the file specification:

Repository
If you want saves at points earlier version's story points, or even more variation (e.g. my Yahaira fork with the story less advanced), check my save repository thread, before updating this post I always take my previous saves there, along with the previous description inside a spoiler tag. You can find the repository here.
0.86 saves when

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes