koyukkix

Oct 26, 2018
after a scene my SoTN cheat didnt work anymore, i press w and it only shows no available, how to fix it?

SoTN cheat mod for PC: v0.86
Don't use mod with any new update or you will get bugs. Use only for specified version.

Updated date: 06/09/2021

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Other mods:
  1. Compressed PC version
  2. Bonus Mod
  3. Bug-Fixes v0.86

Changelog:
  1. Fixed a critical bug with the new implementation of carol dates bypass in the cheat mod.
    Thanks to iketheman6 for bringing this to my attention.
  2. Added new feature (23 onwards) and tweaks here and there
  3. Change the fix to prevent members from blaming the mod. Refer to fix I posted separately below.
Game bug fixes v0.86: LINK

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
after a scene my SoTN cheat didnt work anymore, i press w and it only shows no available, how to fix it?
I believe you are taking about the game mechanism itself. At certain points usually scenes, the dev disable the phone and you would see "no available". Once the scene is finish, it will be re-enabled. So just continue to play

I'm having a problem when I try to execute the game, someone having the same problem?? View attachment 1415158
1437047_1632188709208.png

To anyone getting this same problem, download and use the COMPRESSED version because the FULL version seems to be corrupted at OP. I advised fsakino to use the compress and his issue is resolved.

Ola como esta tudo O link do nopy apresenta bugs sempre que faço o download do erro e os outros links demoram muito para fazer o download.
você tem um link que pode acessar para fazer o download?
The FULL version is corrupt. Use the compressed version as it is working fine.

Google translate:
A versão completa é corrupta.Use a versão compactada como está funcionando bem.

Last edited:

docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
I, like many others, am stuck at the part where you're supposed to meet Warren outside the gates after school and he's not there.

1. I have the "Fix" installed.
2. I DO get called to the Principal's office and see the scene there, but afterwards I am unable to open the "W" menu even after school when Warren's not there.
3. I have no other outstanding quests in BoF--all just say "Go to School" or "Focus on School quests", so I have no means to "advance the story" as has been suggested.
4. I do not remember if I met Warren outside of Rachel's house as I've been taking my time playing this and there's a lot of events. What are the conditions for meeting him outside of her house? Perhaps if I knew that I could try to do it before going to school.

As far as I know I've completed almost all of the other quests with the exception of the side quest where you help the woman that appears at different parts of the city on different days. In any case I've certainly completed the "necessary" quests, so I'm essentially unable to progress further until this is addressed.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I, like many others, am stuck at the part where you're supposed to meet Warren outside the gates after school and he's not there.

1. I have the "Fix" installed.
2. I DO get called to the Principal's office and see the scene there, but afterwards I am unable to open the "W" menu even after school when Warren's not there.
3. I have no other outstanding quests in BoF--all just say "Go to School" or "Focus on School quests", so I have no means to "advance the story" as has been suggested.
4. I do not remember if I met Warren outside of Rachel's house as I've been taking my time playing this and there's a lot of events. What are the conditions for meeting him outside of her house? Perhaps if I knew that I could try to do it before going to school.

As far as I know I've completed almost all of the other quests with the exception of the side quest where you help the woman that appears at different parts of the city on different days. In any case I've certainly completed the "necessary" quests, so I'm essentially unable to progress further until this is addressed.
1. There is no fix for Warren outside school, as it is not bugged. What is bug is meeting Warren in principal office. But I made a fix for that already.
2. Did you go to the roof to talk to Rachel after the principal office? Not being able to press W means you have something left to do at the area or some quest to finish before it is re-activated.
3. You must continue school quest and soon after you will meet Warren outside Rachel house. This must happen in order to meet him outside school.
4. You just have to continue school quest and I believe it will be related to Rachel.

Maybe there is another bug preventing the school quest from continuing? But if you say you cannot press W, most likely you did not talk to someone or go somewhere at the area for the next step to trigger. Please refer to the game guide at OP for assistance.
If all else fails, then pm me your save, right at the part where the problem occurs. I believe that is where you talk to the principal in your case.

Last edited:

dafii901

Jul 13, 2019
how i trigger date with alison? do anyone know how to find her? i already doing with her daughter till anal but i cant find alison,help me

Yuzzy

Jan 13, 2018
Guys need a help, after choosing Mafia (doesn't matter Russian or Nestor) I bring new girl to new house, showing her her room and then I can't leave the house. What to do? Even cheat mod with teleporting not helping. Mission just doesn't appear.

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Guys need a help, after choosing Mafia (doesn't matter Russian or Nestor) I bring new girl to new house, showing her her room and then I can't leave the house. What to do? Even cheat mod with teleporting not helping. Mission just doesn't appear.
If mafia selection skipping the first part (Lucy introduction and second house quest line), then your game is bugged. Russian is known to be bugged and I think SoTN has a fix for that. The fix must be applied before mafia selection. I selected Nesrot without the fix and did not have any problem with that. I also heard other people saying there is no problem with the Chinese Triad. Not sure about the Gentle club (Warren).

Reactions: Yuzzy

Yuzzy

Jan 13, 2018
If mafia selection skipping the first part (Lucy introduction and second house quest line), then your game is bugged. Russian is known to be bugged and I think SoTN has a fix for that. The fix must be applied before mafia selection. I selected Nesrot without the fix and did not have any problem with that. I also heard other people saying there is no problem with the Chinese Triad. Not sure about the Gentle club (Warren).
Thanks Triad is working. However I really would like to work with Nestor instead.
However, not sure why Sarah is here already? I dropped her here after roof quest and this new house wasn't given to MC that time.....

Saint Creek

Jul 18, 2019
SoTN has a fix for the Russian mafia bug. And if you picked the Russians, you’ll discover that not only did Jacqueline survive the police, but Nesrot is also working with the Russians and is cool with the MC picking the Russians. Not sure if this means there’s potential to work with both groups in future updates.

Whereas if you picked the Triad, you’ll discover that Nora from Gentlemen survived the police.

Reactions: Yuzzy

prdo2

Feb 8, 2019
I have a problem
" Talk with Rachel in Interior Yard in Recces Time "
But Rachel is not visible, just an exclamation mark.

Last edited:

Robert rivers

Feb 6, 2018
I missed something? maybe this is a question a lot of folks did before, short and easy here it is:
I was playing what I tought the correct way but
I did something wrong? the quest for her are to search the stuff for Nesrot, maybe they will explain it later? confused right now

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
I missed something? maybe this is a question a lot of folks did before, short and easy here it is:
I was playing what I tought the correct way but
I did something wrong? the quest for her are to search the stuff for Nesrot, maybe they will explain it later? confused right now
You are not supposed to do that quest (and any of the school quest part 2) before mafia selection and second house quests where you move into the new house in Knightstown. However, the game will not stop you from doing some quest out of order. I recommend that you follow the Guide posted on the first page to avoid any confusion.

Reactions: Robert rivers
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes