Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Hey buddy wanna ask you something, In the previous version of the game "The new life", there are so many scences with sarah tyna rachiel and also in that MC also pussy fight for tyna & much more.
Can we get any of that part in the revamp version too???????
Only the dev can say when and if those would be implemented, until that time we all have to wait. However, I believe the Gallery Mod at OP included all this, but I can be wrong as I don't use it.

Saint Creek

Jul 18, 2019
I’m going to give this game a break until it reaches v0.99. It’s a lot of fun so all the better if there’s more to experience the next time. Hopefully by then, it won’t be as infested with bugs. Best of luck to the dev.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I’m going to give this game a break until it reaches v0.99. It’s a lot of fun so all the better if there’s more to experience the next time. Hopefully by then, it won’t be as infested with bugs. Best of luck to the dev.
I dont blame you. I haven't played in a long time and when I start I never bother to finish, because I always have to stop to fix a bug. I rather wait for a semi, bug free, final version also. I hope when the final version it out, the dev focus on bug fixes because I'm sure everyone by now has notice the pattern. I am not going into detail to bash anyone. Regardless, I wish the dev his continue success and hope this can be complete.

Reactions: Saint Creek

Juicespectre

Jul 3, 2017
Ive encountered a weird bug in Laura's quest chain. Just got back from the expo, talking to her i can either get her to collect the pizza from the door or go myself. Sending her causes the Player character to teleport outside his room unable to go back to his room or interact with anything. Going to the door leads to the gameover scene. Any help would be appreciated

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Ditto. I'm waiting for the youtube stuff to be implemented since that is the only realistic way to earn money without cheating.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Is there a solution this problem? View attachment 1414545
It seem whatever version you are using is broken. As these files are included in both FULL and Compress. I recommend you re-download the game as you don't know what else files you may be missing. Here is the file still to copy to pictures but I HIGHLY recommend you re-download, to avoid future missing errors like this.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Byczer

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
It seem whatever version you are using is broken. As these files are included in both FULL and Compress. I recommend you re-download the game as you don't know what else files you may be missing. Here is the file still to copy to pictures but I HIGHLY recommend you re-download, to avoid future missing errors like this.
Thank you

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I have a problem when im at charles houseparty and his mom asks me to get something from the grocery store in the mall there is nothing to pick up
Got the same problem. Any solutions?
Check the game guide at OP for guidance.
Nothing is wrong with the quest on my side.
1.jpg

Does anyone have a fix for this? I am having the same issue in the Gentleman's path.
Get the bug fixes: LINK
Your problem should technically be fixed with bug fix #9. I know it says Lucy laundry fix, but ignore that and still use it.

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I tried this fix. It still will not let me out of the room. When I try to leave it said I need to go to sleep.
Fix has been updated to solve this issue. Re-download it and you should not get any more issues.

I'm having a problem when I try to execute the game, someone having the same problem?? View attachment 1415158
Are you launching from exe or html?
Launch from "Game.exe" file

Also move the entire game folder to desktop or local disk.

Last edited:

fsakino

Apr 14, 2019
Fix has been updated to solve this issue. Re-download it and you should not get any more issues.

Are you launching from exe or html?
Launch from "Game.exe" file

Also move the entire game folder to desktop or local disk.
I'm launching from the Game.exe file. I moved the game folder to desktop but the erros's the same =/

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes