DiegoSaintE

Nov 20, 2017
Hi guys! Sorry if I missed the post. Is the story of Marta (Charles' mother) bugged? I got to the point in which Marta's story was unlocked and I had to follow the "Book of faces" but when I click on her image it goes to Ms. Jordan. Is there any way to solve it? THank!

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Hi guys! Sorry if I missed the post. Is the story of Marta (Charles' mother) bugged? I got to the point in which Marta's story was unlocked and I had to follow the "Book of faces" but when I click on her image it goes to Ms. Jordan. Is there any way to solve it? THank!
There is no quest for Marta as yet. Even though it jump to Jordan (a bug), there is nothing to see at her profile. Anything implemented with Marta is tied to Charles side-story or the game itself.

Beggar again on vacation.
I wish he had a week of bug fixing after each update like he used to. Before he switch to this, no bug fixing and frequent vacation thing now. Technically the same thing will happen as old abandoned version. To much bugs would accumulate (as he don't prioritize bug fixing) and he would be unable to keep track or fix all of them,especially if he waits till he finishes the game. Hence, one of the reason for the revamp. Plus the old version had at least one week of bug fixing and still bugs became overwhelming. So I can only imagine for the revamp which basically has none. He may being more careful when he is creating the events and testing more in the background that we are unaware off, since it more linear. However, bugs are creeping in and thats why I hope he reaccess and tries to figure out a better approach at these bugs. This is just how I interpret it, because only the bugs can keep the game back coupled with the added vacations. This just get everyone frustrated.

Last edited:

Mardi Gras

Jun 27, 2020
After you complete Laura's quest at the Comic Expo, she will go to the bank. Laura will interact with others to start threesome quests. Are these quests available in this version, or will we have to wait for future updates?

Yanagi-san

Jun 20, 2019
Does anyone have game saves so that there is interaction with Amy???

+What's new with Lucy?

Last edited:

Twice

May 7, 2017
does the compressed version can use the cheat mod?
is next update released soon? or still no news yet

Last edited:

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
sooo............. I started a new game.
The new PC interface seems wonky
And does karma and personality has a point yet?
Or are they still just for flavor?

MichaelFdez

Apr 22, 2020
Good morning everyone, when I play soccer on Saturday morning the game takes me directly to the celebration of Lucy's finished birthday, it won't let me play the update ... solution?

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
does the compressed version can use the cheat mod?
is next update released soon? or still no news yet
The compress is no different than the FULL besides, compression of the pictures,movies and audio. Therefore, you can use the cheat mod just fine, as well as anything else. As the data/code is untouched in compress.
Next update - I am not sure, the dev is on his vacation thing after each update. Maybe next month or in two months????

Last edited:
Reactions: Twice

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I also have this problem and appreciate you working to fix and answer all the stuff in this thread.
Use the compress version.
The fix for him, was switching to the compress version.
The FULL at OP is corrupted. I am unsure if the moderators fix it as yet.

Sad i can't access save file on Android :(
But you can, if you use Joiplay - LINK

How to update when the new patch is coming?
i use joiplay
Simple, just the same as you would do on the pc. Just copy your saves from old version to the new version when you download it.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes